Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,030

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92100 Dec 2, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>There is no god, what I argue against is what you sick freaks lust after so much, evil self serving perversion hate violence YOU ARE SICK EVIL FREAKS!
Wrong again Sparky!
Looking in the mirror again?
"YOU ARE SICK EVIL FREAKS"
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92101 Dec 2, 2012
play fair wrote:
no person of faith is* greater than the other
Mat Chandler
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92102 Dec 2, 2012
RoachClip wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can.
Well?
spit it out... tell us!
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92103 Dec 2, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Because the people who wrote the bible wanted to justify stealing from the Egyptians?
The whole bible is justification for the evil actions of the Jewish people.
Does it not shame you?
Everything you post is either
an out right lie, or something to disparage someone,
or make you feel better about yer own evil arse, and
you call God evil? Yer breathing 'His' air!
You are one sorry dude!
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92104 Dec 2, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
This YULE season as you decorate the YULE tree remember that it is a sin for a christian to bring a tree in to their home and decorate it
Jeremiah 10:1-25
Hahaha!
You MISSED the point... We Worship God... Not a tree!
We Worship the Creator, not the creation!
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92105 Dec 2, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
Pat Robertson Admits he Blew Election Prediction he Received from God
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ky/TEQBSM980...
He's getting old...
He probably forgot that The Bible states, that
we are in decline, and these things must come to pass!
Like the 400% increase in 6.0+ earthquakes in
the last two decades!
Awwww, but what does the Bible know?
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92106 Dec 2, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
Charisma: Demon Rape Can Make You Gay
The right-wing magazine Charisma has consistently claimed that homosexuals and the gay rights movement are bolstered by demonic influences, and now warns that Satan’s “sexual demons,” or “spiritual rapists,” can make people gay as they work to “lure people into homosexual behavior” or compel them to consider “becoming a lesbian.”
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/charism...
YAA, you're way behind on exorcisms.
Read the post above...
We are coming to the end, and nothing is going to stop it!
Now it's just who's side yer on!
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92107 Dec 2, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
This woman (Kat Kerr) not only hears god but she's been to visit heaven and hell several times with him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wr3BebbnvvMXX
"Kat Kerr was taken by the Spirit of God on tours of Heaven for over ten years and has now been commissioned to reveal what she was shown. Two scribe angels were assigned to assist her and they have also delivered the ‘Foreword’ for the book, which is a profound message from God!" -- from her website touting her book.
Talk about delusional!
Then again, she is making big money with her fantasy book.
Maybe she is just a con artist with a vivid imagination.
?2/3ds of the Whole world knows there is something bigger than them out there, and 'We' are delusional???
Go figure!
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92108 Dec 2, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>They are all con artist out for the dollar, I honestly believe that the christian god is money
Yep... sure is... That's why I give alot of it away!
So...$=God, and God feeds people?
How's about... God's people give $ to feed people???
What does satan's people do????
Oh yes... I remember!
Atheist 101

Totz, KY

#92109 Dec 2, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Yep... sure is... That's why I give alot of it away!
So...$=God, and God feeds people?
How's about... God's people give $ to feed people???
What does satan's people do????
Oh yes... I remember!
Why do you christians worship such an evil deity? It just makes no since to me. I wish the sheeple would open their eyes before they destroy the world with all their hate and violence and I am talking mostly about the Abrahamic religions.

We need more good and love in this world.
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92110 Dec 2, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
The Republican Party does not represent the True Christians, I kept waiting for a True Christian to say that, the Rs did alot of Damage to the Church, I beleive in what John The Babtist said, Deal Directly with God, in other Words, Pray! if you will Pray and ask God to come into your Life, and Forgive You of your Sins, and grant you Wisdom to Understand, if you are Truly Sincere, I Promise You He will answer, Quite Your Mind, and pay attention, and He will make his presence known to you! And the Rest will Fall into Place.
Amen!
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92111 Dec 2, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
I have always had a Hard Time understanding the Middle East, I know the BIBLE says the Jews are Gods chosen People, and that we must stand with Israel, however Ishmahl and Issac where both Sons of Abraham, it also Talks about Pharohcees, and Cainittes, Netanyahu does not represent all the Jews, this problem with Palastine is not going away, the UN Vote yesterday proves that, Right and Wrong still applys dosnt it? I firmly beleve, this is a very dangerous situation! and Christians must figure this out, the False Profit, and the anti Christ, all these things! Please Answer?
Just Know that the Lord has it all under control!
Remember... Jesus said "Let not your heart be troubled!"
The stuff WILL hit the fan, and it WILL be darker than it
has ever been!
Hang in there til your last breath... Amen?
Amen!
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92112 Dec 2, 2012
Lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself only... cause when you say "we all" you literally mean 'everyone'. Unless of course you don't understand what "we all" means!? It's real simple, you can visit dictionary.com and type in 'we' and 'all' to find the real, truthful, no exaggeration, no delusional misconception, no false reality, main stream definition. It's not a conspiracy either, the information you find there might blow your mind away! As well, No! There isn't a force of Satan rising up against you delusional Christians either. The entire fallacy of what you want to believe all revolves around a bet that you'll never know the outcome.*sigh*
Hold that thought!
(if you can call it that?)
Oh! did I say that outloud?
Y'all be there too!
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92113 Dec 2, 2012
Atheist 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you christians worship such an evil deity? It just makes no since to me. I wish the sheeple would open their eyes before they destroy the world with all their hate and violence and I am talking mostly about the Abrahamic religions.
We need more good and love in this world.
I wish you would open your eyes!
There is ONLY one true God, and EVERYTGING that is going on, has
been fortold in the Bible!
You cannot stop it, you can only choose what/who's side you are on!
God said "Choose Righteousness unto Life, or sin unto death! Choose Life, and Live!"
BTW it's not our side that bombs buildings, and school busses!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#92114 Dec 2, 2012
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#92115 Dec 2, 2012
How stupid can you be wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha!
You MISSED the point... We Worship God... Not a tree!
We Worship the Creator, not the creation!
If this was true, then you'd clearly pray to just god, not his creation of jesus. You know, your Lord and savior, Jesus Christ? Now tell me how I miss interpreted this statement you made..? See, it's a battle of words and definitions that clearly not everyone knows.

The problem is, the individuals with self-evident assumptions on their side tend to 'justify' what something "means" by choosing what "THEY" think is best suited. Hence the issue with 'faith' and 'belief' always being thrown into an argument.

"Are you scared? Nope, I have faith in my Jesus Christ, that he will lead me righteously to the light." So you worship the 'creation' to appease the 'creator'... and I'm blinded by the devil! o.O
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#92116 Dec 2, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Hold that thought!
(if you can call it that?)
Oh! did I say that outloud?
Y'all be there too!
The thought has already been stated! The only one holding onto it is apparently you. Would you like a dictionary for the word 'thought'? Or maybe your perception of what 'thinking' is, cause clearly you have issues using your own mind to validate logical fallacies. I have faith in you, that one day you too, can understand these simple words. Better yet, I hope you know, that for any outsiders needing that extra nudge to get them to side with Christianity, you are doing a horrific job of bolstering what 'good' there is.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#92117 Dec 2, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you would open your eyes!
There is ONLY one true God, and EVERYTGING that is going on, has
been fortold in the Bible!
You cannot stop it, you can only choose what/who's side you are on!
God said "Choose Righteousness unto Life, or sin unto death! Choose Life, and Live!"
BTW it's not our side that bombs buildings, and school busses!
You know, hundreds of thousands, if not millions, claimed words just as you've said in regards to Zeus and Poseidon! To say otherwise would have the believers wishing you a quick and merciless death!

How come when someone clings to the Mayan calender prediction of the 'end-times' they are clearly delusional or misinformed over trivial outdated science or nonsensical biblical scripture. BUT, your bible is right? So something that's been modified 600+ times in it's entirety, verses an obelisk like structure made from stone...that can't be altered without our knowing..is wrong!?!?!?

Oh, btw.. I'm pretty sure Wikileaks contains videos of us American's slaughtering humans inside vehicles and buildings... just they don't waste a human life doing it. We sit from afar and watch it, while they get a first hand experience. Don't know where you think you are at, but reality has a story FAR GREATER than that used up old fear-mongering fable you call a bible.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#92118 Dec 2, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Just Know that the Lord has it all under control!
Remember... Jesus said "Let not your heart be troubled!"
The stuff WILL hit the fan, and it WILL be darker than it
has ever been!
Hang in there til your last breath... Amen?
Amen!
Has 'what' exactly under control? The Famine? The droughts? The mass die-offs of animals and sea-life? Disease.. Murder.. rape!? REMEMBER, jesus allows ALL of this to happen since he is the 'only' gateway you can be forgiven. Jesus saying 'let not your heart be troubled' obviously tells me if sin does come to me in any form, I should CLEARLY not be troubled by it, because I can be forgiven through jesus! What a fucking scapegoat!

Just remember people, if someone rapes you, or murders someone you know.. Just thank God, and apply for a forgiveness form through your local church, and ALL will be ok! yes......

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#92119 Dec 2, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Well?
spit it out... tell us!
It would be easier to answer you, but I'm not in school, I don't take test, and I don't answer to people on topix forums. I don't debate nor have I ever set out to prove or disprove any comments made by others. "Spit it out, tell us!",,,how rude, that you have set out to "demand" my knowledge be tested with no disagreement of what I posted, simply a "do you know this question, then PROVE it".. it's not my job to educate, teach, verify or testify, and my knowledge of any subject will be left subjective to each reader. If anyone does not understand the reasons god hardened the heart of the pharaoh, they can buy the book, or you can explain it, if you can and wish too, but no one will "task" me to do anything. I answer to no man, and very few women,,, and do not ask any man to answer to me.

Be kind to man and animal and all will be fine.

Puff, puff, pass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min LMAO 4,992
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min angel 153,562
Tanyard Cemetery Shocking Find Today 31 min Bye 50
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 39 min John boy 21
Tax tax and more tax 49 min sherry 9
Joe and Teresa 1 hr Sin D 12 2
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County 11 hr Genius 8
•••
•••