Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
88,241 - 88,260 of 128,909 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
If in your mind you have come to the conclusion, that if given the authority to do so, you would kill every one claiming to be Christian, then you are no better than those who killed anyone claiming to be anything other than a Christian. People such as yourself have angered yourselves towards God for the injustices of Man. Jesus himself called the religious leaders of his day that they were of their father the devil (John 8:44). Maybe you have more in common with him than you think. The Only thing you lack is Mercy. If he had not shown Mercy towards Man all those years ago, none of us would have ever been born. There is a difference in what he taught than what was taught in the Old Testament by Moses. Moses I think did his best to lead a stiff necked people but many things were allowed that wasn't necessarily God's Divine Will at all times. But God and Moses alike were stuck between a rock and a hard place. For man to continue on, God had to be Merciful to their many sins and also ours otherwise God would have had no choice but to destroy us all, because all have fallen short of His Great Glory. Man just has a very hard time realizing what he's doing wrong, not even to mention trying to follow the True Path to Life.
Since your god is a work of fiction quoting the bible to me is silly.
And I never said that I would kill some one just because they are christian, I do say that they will be held accountable for crimes that they feel entitled to. The perverts raping children entrusted to them would be brought to justice, the groups of young men who beat homeless men to death would face true punishment. But if it where with in my power your cult would receive no special treatment
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

God wishes that everyone LOVE everyone, but not everyone will do this, simply because many do not know the "Will of God" and many will not do it "WHEN they know". But for those who do know and do "The Will of God" they receive Eternal LIFE. This is what the Messiah Jesus Christ came to tell Man in sum, but many did not, and do not believe Him (John 14:6);(Mathew 7:21). To follow the "Will of the Father" men would have to lay their weapons down and seek “Peace” through LOVE for one another, but many refused to do this and many still refuse to do this, so the World continues on towards Armageddon.(Revelation 16:13-16); (Mathew 10:16,17)
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Since your god is a work of fiction quoting the bible to me is silly.
And I never said that I would kill some one just because they are christian, I do say that they will be held accountable for crimes that they feel entitled to. The perverts raping children entrusted to them would be brought to justice, the groups of young men who beat homeless men to death would face true punishment. But if it where with in my power your cult would receive no special treatment
Where is your church?

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

God wishes that everyone LOVE everyone, but not everyone will do this, simply because many do not know the "Will of God" and many will not do it "WHEN they know". But for those who do know and do "The Will of God" they receive Eternal LIFE. This is what the Messiah Jesus Christ came to tell Man in sum, but many did not, and do not believe Him (John 14:6);(Mathew 7:21). To follow the "Will of the Father" men would have to lay their weapons down and seek “Peace” through LOVE for one another, but many refused to do this and many still refuse to do this, so the World continues on towards Armageddon.(Revelation 16:13-16); (Mathew 10:16,17)
Your god has no power over me as I have a chariot of iron

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
Where is your church?
We have churches every where. In Frankfort we are in the Devils Hollow area. We have churches in Fl., KY TN NY Our parent church has churches across the country.
I am the Priest at one small church, there are some larger than mine. None takes a dime from the members
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Satanic Priest wrote:
LOL- Lucifer our Lord
YOLO Youth obeying Lucifers orders
SWAG Satans wishes are granted
ROFL Rise, our father Lucifer
BRB Beelzebub rules below
WTF Worship the fallen
Dont you just love Reddit?:D
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Your god has no power over me as I have a chariot of iron
Why do you feel that you have to threaten me with iron?
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

The Republican Party does not represent the True Christians, I kept waiting for a True Christian to say that, the Rs did alot of Damage to the Church, I beleive in what John The Babtist said, Deal Directly with God, in other Words, Pray! if you will Pray and ask God to come into your Life, and Forgive You of your Sins, and grant you Wisdom to Understand, if you are Truly Sincere, I Promise You He will answer, Quite Your Mind, and pay attention, and He will make his presence known to you! And the Rest will Fall into Place.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>We have churches every where. In Frankfort we are in the Devils Hollow area. We have churches in Fl., KY TN NY Our parent church has churches across the country.
I am the Priest at one small church, there are some larger than mine. None takes a dime from the members
Just one question: When you all have finished cleaning up the world and bringing justice to all the wrong doers and liars and killers, on what principle do you have in your plans for that group of people that you find that have kept the law and done it?
Would you have them Love each other, or watch each other constantly not trusting each other? There's a hidden problem to this strategy, everybodies a little different, no written down law will ever truly set people free, it must be written in their heart, and that's what the Bible is saying in sum, you can call it fiction if you want, but it's still the Truth. You know it and I know it.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
Just one question: When you all have finished cleaning up the world and bringing justice to all the wrong doers and liars and killers, on what principle do you have in your plans for that group of people that you find that have kept the law and done it?
Would you have them Love each other, or watch each other constantly not trusting each other? There's a hidden problem to this strategy, everybodies a little different, no written down law will ever truly set people free, it must be written in their heart, and that's what the Bible is saying in sum, you can call it fiction if you want, but it's still the Truth. You know it and I know it.
It is not human nature to love every one or trust every one. Some people are more sociable than others. We live in communities for the betterment of our lives, some have large groups of friends others are solitary.
Dont you think that the catholic priest who raped little boys should face justice?
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I have always had a Hard Time understanding the Middle East, I know the BIBLE says the Jews are Gods chosen People, and that we must stand with Israel, however Ishmahl and Issac where both Sons of Abraham, it also Talks about Pharohcees, and Cainittes, Netanyahu does not represent all the Jews, this problem with Palastine is not going away, the UN Vote yesterday proves that, Right and Wrong still applys dosnt it? I firmly beleve, this is a very dangerous situation! and Christians must figure this out, the False Profit, and the anti Christ, all these things! Please Answer?

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
I have always had a Hard Time understanding the Middle East, I know the BIBLE says the Jews are Gods chosen People, and that we must stand with Israel, however Ishmahl and Issac where both Sons of Abraham, it also Talks about Pharohcees, and Cainittes, Netanyahu does not represent all the Jews, this problem with Palastine is not going away, the UN Vote yesterday proves that, Right and Wrong still applys dosnt it? I firmly beleve, this is a very dangerous situation! and Christians must figure this out, the False Profit, and the anti Christ, all these things! Please Answer?
This is easy, the jewish people where thieves and would sneak in to a town at night and kill every one to steal from them, they would steal cattle as well. They where on some ones land using their water and got caught, knowing how superstitious the owners where they made up their god to justify their stealing and murders. It worked so well they embellished the story to justify raping children and killing whole groups of people to steal their wealth. After hundreds of years the Jews really believed they where special and over all others.
When the Romans conquered them they fell on the old stories again. The Romans, seeing the value of controlling people with religion made up the new testament to control other people. The religion grew because they killed any one who did not swear by the new religion.
It all started from a family of thieves trying to justify themselves
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>We have churches every where. In Frankfort we are in the Devils Hollow area. We have churches in Fl., KY TN NY Our parent church has churches across the country.
Would you have them Love each other, or watch each other constantly not trusting each other? There's a hidden problem to this strategy of yours, everybody is a little different, no written down law will ever truly set people free, it must be written in their heart, and that's what the Bible is saying in sum, you can call it fiction if you want, but it's still the Truth. You know it and I know it.(Jeremiah 31:31-34); (Hebrews 8:7-13)
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
God wishes that everyone LOVE everyone, but not everyone will do this, simply because many do not know the "Will of God" and many will not do it "WHEN they know". But for those who do know and do "The Will of God" they receive Eternal LIFE. This is what the Messiah Jesus Christ came to tell Man in a nut shell, but many did not, and do not believe Him (John 14:6);(Mathew 7:21). To follow the "Will of the Father" men would have to lay their weapons down and seek “Peace” through LOVE for one another, but many refused to do this and many still refuse to do this, so the World continues on towards Armageddon.(Revelation 16:13-16); (Mathew 10:16,17)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.....BUT.....John 3:19 And THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. Matthew 23:37-39 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Matthew 18:3 Verily I say unto you, Except ye BE CONVERTED, and become AS LITTLE CHILDREN, ye shall NOT enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Hebrews 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>This is easy, the jewish people where thieves and would sneak in to a town at night and kill every one to steal from them, they would steal cattle as well. They where on some ones land using their water and got caught, knowing how superstitious the owners where they made up their god to justify their stealing and murders. It worked so well they embellished the story to justify raping children and killing whole groups of people to steal their wealth. After hundreds of years the Jews really believed they where special and over all others.
When the Romans conquered them they fell on the old stories again. The Romans, seeing the value of controlling people with religion made up the new testament to control other people. The religion grew because they killed any one who did not swear by the new religion.
It all started from a family of thieves trying to justify themselves
Every nation that has ever been has gone through this cycle over and over again. That's why they all fall, they rise up high for a short time, but ultimately they always run out of gas, and are left in ruins in the end, America will be no different, better face it, and step off the train friend.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Any Indian will tell you so, just ask them. Unless they've been brain washed like most everyone else.
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Satan, the Sons of Darkness, Jesus, the Sons of Light, we all are rushing to the Battle of Armagdon! The AntiChrist, the False Profit, the Father of Lies, alot of People will be Deceived!
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
Satan, the Sons of Darkness, Jesus, the Sons of Light, we all are rushing to the Battle of Armagdon! The AntiChrist, the False Profit, the Father of Lies, alot of People will be Deceived!
Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the MERCIFUL: for they shall obtain MERCY.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall SEE GOD.
Atheist 101

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Its againts the Constitution of the United states nuff said.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
Speak for yourself only... cause when you say "we all" you literally mean 'everyone'. Unless of course you don't understand what "we all" means!? It's real simple, you can visit dictionary.com and type in 'we' and 'all' to find the real, truthful, no exaggeration, no delusional misconception, no false reality, main stream definition. It's not a conspiracy either, the information you find there might blow your mind away! As well, No! There isn't a force of Satan rising up against you delusional Christians either. The entire fallacy of what you want to believe all revolves around a bet that you'll never know the outcome.*sigh*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min The Apostle 146,840
Marlena cox 13 min funny 54
i miss my amy 14 min Miss Me 6
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 19 min Jennifer Renee 3,804
creekie 34 min Scandal 1
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 1 hr Maybe 55
Malena Cox n Scotty 1 hr joe cool 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters