Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments (Page 4,410)

Showing posts 88,181 - 88,200 of122,579
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gave you special permission to call someone a fool? Is it because the word 'fool' is within your bible? Is Quantum mechanics in your bible? Is physics in there? What about thermodynamics? Does it say ANYTHING about evolution being the devil? Because I can't find the part that says "God demanded all evolutionist to sacrifice their own blood" I can't find that part! Could you locate it for me?
He is so high on meth he does not know what he said. He has to use meth to overcome the guilt of raping his daughter, but jaysus healed him blah blah
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>(1) you are Right, we DID sacrifice animals, but not since Jesus!
(2) the only ones sacrificing babies were Moabites, Hittites, and the like... NOT God's people EVER!
(3) You are a Tard!
(4) You think Killing Babies is OK...
Go figure!
Isn't your God directly responsible for the thoughts these people have? Didn't god transcend emotions of hatred and anger and love all in one mix while obeying the almighty? If God corrupts a persons mind with ill-thoughts, how is he not responsible? Where is this free-will bullshit that apparently wasn't EVER around during these times? I guess the leaders of the sheeple had to re-write their story some more, because a few 'false-prophets' had already done enough damage to their story. Like a whistle-blower in todays society... once they are found out.. they have to go in hiding and try their hardest to get the message out. Maybe all the false prophets are the one's who spoke of the real TRUTH? I don't see JK-Rowling issuing heresy orders to the children of yee little faith within her story! After all.. how did such a book.movie ever come into light, with all the satanic worship and evil dark magic being used in this holy-land of God! Why oh why.. poor helpless God and all his infinite wisdom.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>He is so high on meth he does not know what he said. He has to use meth to overcome the guilt of raping his daughter, but jaysus healed him blah blah
It's some kind of pharmaceutical drug, I can guarantee you that. I think the New World Order has already prepared this Christians for the ride of their faith.. I mean.. Life! You got project Bluebeam... just for you Christians! MK Ultra for the Independants, and Mason/Illuminati for the no-faith based individuals. They want their bloodline preserved. Just as all American presidents, except for one.. are all tied to a royal bloodline. That royal bloodline ignores religion as a hope for humanity.. just an FYI.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't your God directly responsible for the thoughts these people have? Didn't god transcend emotions of hatred and anger and love all in one mix while obeying the almighty? If God corrupts a persons mind with ill-thoughts, how is he not responsible? Where is this free-will bullshit that apparently wasn't EVER around during these times? I guess the leaders of the sheeple had to re-write their story some more, because a few 'false-prophets' had already done enough damage to their story. Like a whistle-blower in todays society... once they are found out.. they have to go in hiding and try their hardest to get the message out. Maybe all the false prophets are the one's who spoke of the real TRUTH? I don't see JK-Rowling issuing heresy orders to the children of yee little faith within her story! After all.. how did such a book.movie ever come into light, with all the satanic worship and evil dark magic being used in this holy-land of God! Why oh why.. poor helpless God and all his infinite wisdom.
Actually, he cheated as well as you can read in Exodus:;
Exodus 7:13
And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.

When the Pharaoh had finally decieded to change his mind and let the people go,, God hardened his heart (in effect cheating) as now the Pharaoh was not capable of changing his mind.

God 1, Pharaoh 0

Puff, puff, pass.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

RoachClip wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he cheated as well as you can read in Exodus:;
Exodus 7:13
And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
When the Pharaoh had finally decieded to change his mind and let the people go,, God hardened his heart (in effect cheating) as now the Pharaoh was not capable of changing his mind.
God 1, Pharaoh 0
Puff, puff, pass.
Yet the christian god can not stop people from starvation or wars? Funny how the so powerful god can not do anything. Even in the bible that claims he is so great he could not do much for himself.
How come a god that created everything needed man to kill animals for him? Who did god sacrifice his son to?
Imsurroundedbyre tards

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

This is an infringement on American's un-alienable rights.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Yet the christian god can not stop people from starvation or wars? Funny how the so powerful god can not do anything. Even in the bible that claims he is so great he could not do much for himself.
How come a god that created everything needed man to kill animals for him? Who did god sacrifice his son to?
Actually god did not sacrifice his son, per christian belief, god simply took his son home to heaven to be with him. As far as animal sacrifice goes, let's see,,,, god makes sky, god makes planet, makes marijuana, makes animals, makes man,,god was out of shape and had to,,rest", then rested god makes man kill animal, animal goes back into planet, god happy...... sorry, I got nothing here.

Puff, puff, pass.

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Crazy republican (Louie Gohmert) Tx Congress mad man ranting about conspircy on youtube.

This guy is insane should be removed from congress, what a disgrace to america. Expect more bybull from this religious far right extremist in our house of congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“What Ever”

Since: Oct 09

For Me To Know

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I condemn you freaks for killing babies (psalms 137:9) and you say I think it is ok? Stop smoking meth before you post dumbass.
And yes, YOUR god demanded that you kill babies several times, your god is EVIL!
Saying a sinner be happy doing that, did not say a Christian would be.
And, there are alot out there that enjoys hurting or killing children. For they fear an upraising of Christians, that will defeat the bad of this world.

Psalm 137:6
If it not be remembered thee, let thy tounge cleave yo the roof of my mouth; if I ptrfer not Jeruslam above my chief joy.
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RoachClip wrote:
There went my two dollars, wasted, gambled on the lottery.
Had I the faith, of a tiny mustard seed,, I would be wealthier today, and that mountain out back would be a field. I have fallen short, and can't get up.
That's why I have life alert:
Puff, puff, pass.
Hahaha...
Have you read some of those Lotto Nightmares???
You should!
You'll find that you were probably save from
the Evil of money...
What was that last case?
A GF killed, and burried a lotto winner in a house she
bought with his money...
That God, you do not have to worry about that!
:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha...
Have you read some of those Lotto Nightmares???
You should!
You'll find that you were probably save from
the Evil of money...
What was that last case?
A GF killed, and burried a lotto winner in a house she
bought with his money...
That God, you do not have to worry about that!
:-)
Religion is the biggest lottery, go figure. Betting your immortal soul that of the many thousands of them, you found the one and only true one. With only 41,000 christian religions and maybe a hundred thousand versions of non christian religions , your odds may be far better than the powerball.'Hypothetically' only one can be true.

Careful you don't toss the baby out with the wash water.

Puff, puff, pass
Concerned

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I wouldn't want to be some of you on judgement day!!

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
"Judgement Day" is as real as the 2nd Saturday of a week.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
I [u]would[/u]'LOVE' however, if I could be with you..die with you..and see what you see as well think what you are thinking, to experience the range of confused and unforgettable emotions your mind will travel through.

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
I [u]would[/u]'LOVE' however, if I could be with you..die with you..and see what you see as well think what you are thinking, to experience the range of confused and unforgettable emotions your mind will travel through.
It seems several have the confused and emotional parts covered already - it's the thinking that might have to wait until post mortem.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RoachClip wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually god did not sacrifice his son, per christian belief, god simply took his son home to heaven to be with him. As far as animal sacrifice goes, let's see,,,, god makes sky, god makes planet, makes marijuana, makes animals, makes man,,god was out of shape and had to,,rest", then rested god makes man kill animal, animal goes back into planet, god happy...... sorry, I got nothing here.
Puff, puff, pass.
1 Corinthians 2:7 we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE crucified the Lord of Glory.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:19 And THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is LONGSUFFERING to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to Repentance.

Matthew 18:3 Verily I say unto you, EXCEPT YE BE CONVERTED, and become AS LITTLE CHILDREN, ye shall NOT enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Psalm 34:21 Evil shall slay the Wicked and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

John 11:25 I AM the RESURRECTION, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Revelation 1:18 I AM he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Romans 14:8,9 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord BOTH OF THE DEAD AND LIVING.

Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Continued:
Matthew 13:24 The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men SLEPT, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let BOTH GROW TOGETHER until THE HARVEST: and IN THE TIME OF HARVEST I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and BIND THEM IN BUNDLES TO BURN THEM: but gather THE WHEAT IN MY BARN.

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, DWELLETH NOT in TEMPLES MADE WITH HANDS; Who in TIMES PAST (((SUFFERED))) ALL NATIONS to walk in THEIR OWN ways. Acts 14:15,16

Luke 17:21 ...for, behold, the kingdom of God is within YOU.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER ye would that men should do to you, DO YE even so to them: for THIS IS THE LAW and the prophets.

Matthew 5:7 Blessed are THE MERCIFUL; for they shall obtain MERCY.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall SEE GOD.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
Which "Judgment day"? Since the 1500's there have been predictions of over 1000 of them
Correct

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Which "Judgment day"? Since the 1500's there have been predictions of over 1000 of them
The final judgment dummy. Would you like to buy some black cat scrotums to decorate your friggin' living room with?
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Which "Judgment day"? Since the 1500's there have been predictions of over 1000 of them
The World has been ending, caused by those, who believe it is not. By those who throw out God in every aspect of this life, yet seem to still want to blame him for the mess the world's in, and also by those who deem themselves more special than others that believe in God as well, but think all others but those of their own group should be sheep for the slaughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,181 - 88,200 of122,579
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Jay 138,356
Lay K Teachers 24 min the man 8
Larry dye and Amy dye 25 min haha 15
Prositute Wendy mills creek 26 min pleeese 4
mike baker for jailer 1 hr Tara 10
Would love to have a female to HUG and SNUGGLE ... 1 hr lol 9
lamon jones 1 hr work 8
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 4 hr desperado 12
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 9:59AM EDT

•••
•••
•••