Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
88,161 - 88,180 of 128,588 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91997
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you 'Look' foolish just by posting!
Who gave you special permission to call someone a fool? Is it because the word 'fool' is within your bible? Is Quantum mechanics in your bible? Is physics in there? What about thermodynamics? Does it say ANYTHING about evolution being the devil? Because I can't find the part that says "God demanded all evolutionist to sacrifice their own blood" I can't find that part! Could you locate it for me?
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91998
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Great post!
Watch out... Here comes the "The heart only pumps blood!" people!
LOL
Look out! The flying spaghetti monster is looming over-head waiting for his chance to enact his powerful sauce of death and mayhem to all the non-tasters! You better try it, or else...
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91999
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting... But everyone knows this house of cards
IS coming down, and the end is coming!
Hold on to yer hats... it's gonna be a rough ride...
Short, but rough!
I'm pretty sure you didn't watch all 48 minutes of this video... then you'd know the OP was clearly speaking on behalf of the monetary system and not the house of cards God built. LOL
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92000
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

now look you wrote:
<quoted text>
If God wanted us to kill babies, then why did he give a king this wisedom.....and thi swas to test the 2 women.....since both claim the child as theirs , cut in him half...each woman will have part of that child....then the true mother began to weep....for she did not want the baby cut in half...and said....give thebaby to the other woman....the king then removed the baby and gave him to the woman whos tears fellupon the ground.....he said...this is the true mother of the baby.....so no God wants no baby child or any one killed...
So god did.. or didn't want death after sending a flood all over the world to eradicate everyone except who he chose? I'm so confused.. or is this another excuse for another story from the bible? LOL.. shit's getting deep!

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92001
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gave you special permission to call someone a fool? Is it because the word 'fool' is within your bible? Is Quantum mechanics in your bible? Is physics in there? What about thermodynamics? Does it say ANYTHING about evolution being the devil? Because I can't find the part that says "God demanded all evolutionist to sacrifice their own blood" I can't find that part! Could you locate it for me?
He is so high on meth he does not know what he said. He has to use meth to overcome the guilt of raping his daughter, but jaysus healed him blah blah
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92002
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>(1) you are Right, we DID sacrifice animals, but not since Jesus!
(2) the only ones sacrificing babies were Moabites, Hittites, and the like... NOT God's people EVER!
(3) You are a Tard!
(4) You think Killing Babies is OK...
Go figure!
Isn't your God directly responsible for the thoughts these people have? Didn't god transcend emotions of hatred and anger and love all in one mix while obeying the almighty? If God corrupts a persons mind with ill-thoughts, how is he not responsible? Where is this free-will bullshit that apparently wasn't EVER around during these times? I guess the leaders of the sheeple had to re-write their story some more, because a few 'false-prophets' had already done enough damage to their story. Like a whistle-blower in todays society... once they are found out.. they have to go in hiding and try their hardest to get the message out. Maybe all the false prophets are the one's who spoke of the real TRUTH? I don't see JK-Rowling issuing heresy orders to the children of yee little faith within her story! After all.. how did such a book.movie ever come into light, with all the satanic worship and evil dark magic being used in this holy-land of God! Why oh why.. poor helpless God and all his infinite wisdom.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92003
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>He is so high on meth he does not know what he said. He has to use meth to overcome the guilt of raping his daughter, but jaysus healed him blah blah
It's some kind of pharmaceutical drug, I can guarantee you that. I think the New World Order has already prepared this Christians for the ride of their faith.. I mean.. Life! You got project Bluebeam... just for you Christians! MK Ultra for the Independants, and Mason/Illuminati for the no-faith based individuals. They want their bloodline preserved. Just as all American presidents, except for one.. are all tied to a royal bloodline. That royal bloodline ignores religion as a hope for humanity.. just an FYI.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92004
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't your God directly responsible for the thoughts these people have? Didn't god transcend emotions of hatred and anger and love all in one mix while obeying the almighty? If God corrupts a persons mind with ill-thoughts, how is he not responsible? Where is this free-will bullshit that apparently wasn't EVER around during these times? I guess the leaders of the sheeple had to re-write their story some more, because a few 'false-prophets' had already done enough damage to their story. Like a whistle-blower in todays society... once they are found out.. they have to go in hiding and try their hardest to get the message out. Maybe all the false prophets are the one's who spoke of the real TRUTH? I don't see JK-Rowling issuing heresy orders to the children of yee little faith within her story! After all.. how did such a book.movie ever come into light, with all the satanic worship and evil dark magic being used in this holy-land of God! Why oh why.. poor helpless God and all his infinite wisdom.
Actually, he cheated as well as you can read in Exodus:;
Exodus 7:13
And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.

When the Pharaoh had finally decieded to change his mind and let the people go,, God hardened his heart (in effect cheating) as now the Pharaoh was not capable of changing his mind.

God 1, Pharaoh 0

Puff, puff, pass.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92006
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

RoachClip wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he cheated as well as you can read in Exodus:;
Exodus 7:13
And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
When the Pharaoh had finally decieded to change his mind and let the people go,, God hardened his heart (in effect cheating) as now the Pharaoh was not capable of changing his mind.
God 1, Pharaoh 0
Puff, puff, pass.
Yet the christian god can not stop people from starvation or wars? Funny how the so powerful god can not do anything. Even in the bible that claims he is so great he could not do much for himself.
How come a god that created everything needed man to kill animals for him? Who did god sacrifice his son to?
Imsurroundedbyre tards

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92007
Nov 29, 2012
 
This is an infringement on American's un-alienable rights.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92008
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Yet the christian god can not stop people from starvation or wars? Funny how the so powerful god can not do anything. Even in the bible that claims he is so great he could not do much for himself.
How come a god that created everything needed man to kill animals for him? Who did god sacrifice his son to?
Actually god did not sacrifice his son, per christian belief, god simply took his son home to heaven to be with him. As far as animal sacrifice goes, let's see,,,, god makes sky, god makes planet, makes marijuana, makes animals, makes man,,god was out of shape and had to,,rest", then rested god makes man kill animal, animal goes back into planet, god happy...... sorry, I got nothing here.

Puff, puff, pass.

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92009
Nov 29, 2012
 
Crazy republican (Louie Gohmert) Tx Congress mad man ranting about conspircy on youtube.

This guy is insane should be removed from congress, what a disgrace to america. Expect more bybull from this religious far right extremist in our house of congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“What Ever”

Since: Oct 09

For Me To Know

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92010
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I condemn you freaks for killing babies (psalms 137:9) and you say I think it is ok? Stop smoking meth before you post dumbass.
And yes, YOUR god demanded that you kill babies several times, your god is EVIL!
Saying a sinner be happy doing that, did not say a Christian would be.
And, there are alot out there that enjoys hurting or killing children. For they fear an upraising of Christians, that will defeat the bad of this world.

Psalm 137:6
If it not be remembered thee, let thy tounge cleave yo the roof of my mouth; if I ptrfer not Jeruslam above my chief joy.
Yes and Amen

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92011
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RoachClip wrote:
There went my two dollars, wasted, gambled on the lottery.
Had I the faith, of a tiny mustard seed,, I would be wealthier today, and that mountain out back would be a field. I have fallen short, and can't get up.
That's why I have life alert:
Puff, puff, pass.
Hahaha...
Have you read some of those Lotto Nightmares???
You should!
You'll find that you were probably save from
the Evil of money...
What was that last case?
A GF killed, and burried a lotto winner in a house she
bought with his money...
That God, you do not have to worry about that!
:-)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92012
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha...
Have you read some of those Lotto Nightmares???
You should!
You'll find that you were probably save from
the Evil of money...
What was that last case?
A GF killed, and burried a lotto winner in a house she
bought with his money...
That God, you do not have to worry about that!
:-)
Religion is the biggest lottery, go figure. Betting your immortal soul that of the many thousands of them, you found the one and only true one. With only 41,000 christian religions and maybe a hundred thousand versions of non christian religions , your odds may be far better than the powerball.'Hypothetically' only one can be true.

Careful you don't toss the baby out with the wash water.

Puff, puff, pass
Concerned

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92013
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I wouldn't want to be some of you on judgement day!!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92014
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Concerned wrote:
I wouldn't want to be some of you on judgement day!!
"Judgement Day" is as real as the 2nd Saturday of a week.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92015
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Concerned wrote:
I wouldn't want to be some of you on judgement day!!
I [u]would[/u]'LOVE' however, if I could be with you..die with you..and see what you see as well think what you are thinking, to experience the range of confused and unforgettable emotions your mind will travel through.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92016
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
I [u]would[/u]'LOVE' however, if I could be with you..die with you..and see what you see as well think what you are thinking, to experience the range of confused and unforgettable emotions your mind will travel through.
It seems several have the confused and emotional parts covered already - it's the thinking that might have to wait until post mortem.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92017
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RoachClip wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually god did not sacrifice his son, per christian belief, god simply took his son home to heaven to be with him. As far as animal sacrifice goes, let's see,,,, god makes sky, god makes planet, makes marijuana, makes animals, makes man,,god was out of shape and had to,,rest", then rested god makes man kill animal, animal goes back into planet, god happy...... sorry, I got nothing here.
Puff, puff, pass.
1 Corinthians 2:7 we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE crucified the Lord of Glory.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:19 And THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is LONGSUFFERING to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to Repentance.

Matthew 18:3 Verily I say unto you, EXCEPT YE BE CONVERTED, and become AS LITTLE CHILDREN, ye shall NOT enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Psalm 34:21 Evil shall slay the Wicked and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

John 11:25 I AM the RESURRECTION, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Revelation 1:18 I AM he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Romans 14:8,9 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord BOTH OF THE DEAD AND LIVING.


Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,193
Crystal Gray 21 min Let me know 3
just seen what goin on 26 min huh 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr oscar 16,116
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr shew 1,014
Stivers Center fixes 4 hr City Slicker 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••