Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,475

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#92085 Dec 1, 2012
The Republican Party does not represent the True Christians, I kept waiting for a True Christian to say that, the Rs did alot of Damage to the Church, I beleive in what John The Babtist said, Deal Directly with God, in other Words, Pray! if you will Pray and ask God to come into your Life, and Forgive You of your Sins, and grant you Wisdom to Understand, if you are Truly Sincere, I Promise You He will answer, Quite Your Mind, and pay attention, and He will make his presence known to you! And the Rest will Fall into Place.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92086 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>We have churches every where. In Frankfort we are in the Devils Hollow area. We have churches in Fl., KY TN NY Our parent church has churches across the country.
I am the Priest at one small church, there are some larger than mine. None takes a dime from the members
Just one question: When you all have finished cleaning up the world and bringing justice to all the wrong doers and liars and killers, on what principle do you have in your plans for that group of people that you find that have kept the law and done it?
Would you have them Love each other, or watch each other constantly not trusting each other? There's a hidden problem to this strategy, everybodies a little different, no written down law will ever truly set people free, it must be written in their heart, and that's what the Bible is saying in sum, you can call it fiction if you want, but it's still the Truth. You know it and I know it.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92087 Dec 1, 2012
Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one question: When you all have finished cleaning up the world and bringing justice to all the wrong doers and liars and killers, on what principle do you have in your plans for that group of people that you find that have kept the law and done it?
Would you have them Love each other, or watch each other constantly not trusting each other? There's a hidden problem to this strategy, everybodies a little different, no written down law will ever truly set people free, it must be written in their heart, and that's what the Bible is saying in sum, you can call it fiction if you want, but it's still the Truth. You know it and I know it.
It is not human nature to love every one or trust every one. Some people are more sociable than others. We live in communities for the betterment of our lives, some have large groups of friends others are solitary.
Dont you think that the catholic priest who raped little boys should face justice?
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#92088 Dec 1, 2012
I have always had a Hard Time understanding the Middle East, I know the BIBLE says the Jews are Gods chosen People, and that we must stand with Israel, however Ishmahl and Issac where both Sons of Abraham, it also Talks about Pharohcees, and Cainittes, Netanyahu does not represent all the Jews, this problem with Palastine is not going away, the UN Vote yesterday proves that, Right and Wrong still applys dosnt it? I firmly beleve, this is a very dangerous situation! and Christians must figure this out, the False Profit, and the anti Christ, all these things! Please Answer?

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92089 Dec 1, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
I have always had a Hard Time understanding the Middle East, I know the BIBLE says the Jews are Gods chosen People, and that we must stand with Israel, however Ishmahl and Issac where both Sons of Abraham, it also Talks about Pharohcees, and Cainittes, Netanyahu does not represent all the Jews, this problem with Palastine is not going away, the UN Vote yesterday proves that, Right and Wrong still applys dosnt it? I firmly beleve, this is a very dangerous situation! and Christians must figure this out, the False Profit, and the anti Christ, all these things! Please Answer?
This is easy, the jewish people where thieves and would sneak in to a town at night and kill every one to steal from them, they would steal cattle as well. They where on some ones land using their water and got caught, knowing how superstitious the owners where they made up their god to justify their stealing and murders. It worked so well they embellished the story to justify raping children and killing whole groups of people to steal their wealth. After hundreds of years the Jews really believed they where special and over all others.
When the Romans conquered them they fell on the old stories again. The Romans, seeing the value of controlling people with religion made up the new testament to control other people. The religion grew because they killed any one who did not swear by the new religion.
It all started from a family of thieves trying to justify themselves
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92090 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>We have churches every where. In Frankfort we are in the Devils Hollow area. We have churches in Fl., KY TN NY Our parent church has churches across the country.
I am the Priest at one small church, there are some larger than mine. None takes a dime from the members
Would you have them Love each other, or watch each other constantly not trusting each other? There's a hidden problem to this strategy of yours, everybody is a little different, no written down law will ever truly set people free, it must be written in their heart, and that's what the Bible is saying in sum, you can call it fiction if you want, but it's still the Truth. You know it and I know it.(Jeremiah 31:31-34); (Hebrews 8:7-13)
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92091 Dec 1, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
God wishes that everyone LOVE everyone, but not everyone will do this, simply because many do not know the "Will of God" and many will not do it "WHEN they know". But for those who do know and do "The Will of God" they receive Eternal LIFE. This is what the Messiah Jesus Christ came to tell Man in a nut shell, but many did not, and do not believe Him (John 14:6);(Mathew 7:21). To follow the "Will of the Father" men would have to lay their weapons down and seek “Peace” through LOVE for one another, but many refused to do this and many still refuse to do this, so the World continues on towards Armageddon.(Revelation 16:13-16); (Mathew 10:16,17)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.....BUT.....John 3:19 And THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. Matthew 23:37-39 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Matthew 18:3 Verily I say unto you, Except ye BE CONVERTED, and become AS LITTLE CHILDREN, ye shall NOT enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Hebrews 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92092 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>This is easy, the jewish people where thieves and would sneak in to a town at night and kill every one to steal from them, they would steal cattle as well. They where on some ones land using their water and got caught, knowing how superstitious the owners where they made up their god to justify their stealing and murders. It worked so well they embellished the story to justify raping children and killing whole groups of people to steal their wealth. After hundreds of years the Jews really believed they where special and over all others.
When the Romans conquered them they fell on the old stories again. The Romans, seeing the value of controlling people with religion made up the new testament to control other people. The religion grew because they killed any one who did not swear by the new religion.
It all started from a family of thieves trying to justify themselves
Every nation that has ever been has gone through this cycle over and over again. That's why they all fall, they rise up high for a short time, but ultimately they always run out of gas, and are left in ruins in the end, America will be no different, better face it, and step off the train friend.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92093 Dec 1, 2012
Any Indian will tell you so, just ask them. Unless they've been brain washed like most everyone else.
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#92094 Dec 1, 2012
Satan, the Sons of Darkness, Jesus, the Sons of Light, we all are rushing to the Battle of Armagdon! The AntiChrist, the False Profit, the Father of Lies, alot of People will be Deceived!
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92095 Dec 1, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
Satan, the Sons of Darkness, Jesus, the Sons of Light, we all are rushing to the Battle of Armagdon! The AntiChrist, the False Profit, the Father of Lies, alot of People will be Deceived!
Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the MERCIFUL: for they shall obtain MERCY.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall SEE GOD.
Atheist 101

Totz, KY

#92096 Dec 1, 2012
Its againts the Constitution of the United states nuff said.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#92097 Dec 1, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
Speak for yourself only... cause when you say "we all" you literally mean 'everyone'. Unless of course you don't understand what "we all" means!? It's real simple, you can visit dictionary.com and type in 'we' and 'all' to find the real, truthful, no exaggeration, no delusional misconception, no false reality, main stream definition. It's not a conspiracy either, the information you find there might blow your mind away! As well, No! There isn't a force of Satan rising up against you delusional Christians either. The entire fallacy of what you want to believe all revolves around a bet that you'll never know the outcome.*sigh*
long live the hill

Richmond, KY

#92098 Dec 2, 2012
concerned wrote:
The danger in teaching the Bible is that this book has the power to create faith even in an atheist. If it is allowed to be taught there is a strong possibility someone could be converted to Jesus Christ. Under the current world views is it possible to allow such a powerful tool for good to be taught in public schools and that before the young minds of the future?
lol i tried that when i was 5 years old, and i knew it was a lie then
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92099 Dec 2, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>It says you worship evil.
As far as abortion, we are against it as a form of birth control but in cases of rape or for health reasons are for it.
Didnt your daughter have an abortion after you raped her?
Says the Nasty Godless person!
Paul Washer
&fe ature=player_detailpage
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92100 Dec 2, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>There is no god, what I argue against is what you sick freaks lust after so much, evil self serving perversion hate violence YOU ARE SICK EVIL FREAKS!
Wrong again Sparky!
Looking in the mirror again?
"YOU ARE SICK EVIL FREAKS"
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92101 Dec 2, 2012
play fair wrote:
no person of faith is* greater than the other
Mat Chandler
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92102 Dec 2, 2012
RoachClip wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can.
Well?
spit it out... tell us!
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92103 Dec 2, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Because the people who wrote the bible wanted to justify stealing from the Egyptians?
The whole bible is justification for the evil actions of the Jewish people.
Does it not shame you?
Everything you post is either
an out right lie, or something to disparage someone,
or make you feel better about yer own evil arse, and
you call God evil? Yer breathing 'His' air!
You are one sorry dude!
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92104 Dec 2, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
This YULE season as you decorate the YULE tree remember that it is a sin for a christian to bring a tree in to their home and decorate it
Jeremiah 10:1-25
Hahaha!
You MISSED the point... We Worship God... Not a tree!
We Worship the Creator, not the creation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla davis 34 min buck 7
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 40 min Doug77 362
is jackson manor apartments good place to live? 1 hr Sex Machine 2
Brett Ledford 2 hr curious 7
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 5 hr Really 2
No more old way cafe!!! 5 hr whatever 18
dell laptop 6 hr travis 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 16 appleannie46 47
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:22PM
Titans' Week 12 Preview vs. Eagles