Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,437

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92065 Dec 1, 2012
RoachClip wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can.
Because the people who wrote the bible wanted to justify stealing from the Egyptians?
The whole bible is justification for the evil actions of the Jewish people.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92066 Dec 1, 2012
This YULE season as you decorate the YULE tree remember that it is a sin for a christian to bring a tree in to their home and decorate it
Jeremiah 10:1-25

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92067 Dec 1, 2012
Pat Robertson Admits he Blew Election Prediction he Received from God

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ky/TEQBSM980...

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92068 Dec 1, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
Pat Robertson Admits he Blew Election Prediction he Received from God
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ky/TEQBSM980...
Is he on medication so he does not hear the voices now?

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92069 Dec 1, 2012
Charisma: Demon Rape Can Make You Gay

The right-wing magazine Charisma has consistently claimed that homosexuals and the gay rights movement are bolstered by demonic influences, and now warns that Satan’s “sexual demons,” or “spiritual rapists,” can make people gay as they work to “lure people into homosexual behavior” or compel them to consider “becoming a lesbian.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/charism...

YAA, you're way behind on exorcisms.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#92070 Dec 1, 2012
This woman (Kat Kerr) not only hears god but she's been to visit heaven and hell several times with him.

"Kat Kerr was taken by the Spirit of God on tours of Heaven for over ten years and has now been commissioned to reveal what she was shown. Two scribe angels were assigned to assist her and they have also delivered the ‘Foreword’ for the book, which is a profound message from God!" -- from her website touting her book.

Talk about delusional!
Then again, she is making big money with her fantasy book.
Maybe she is just a con artist with a vivid imagination.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92071 Dec 1, 2012
LOL- Lucifer our Lord
YOLO Youth obeying Lucifers orders
SWAG Satans wishes are granted
ROFL Rise, our father Lucifer
BRB Beelzebub rules below
WTF Worship the fallen

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92072 Dec 1, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
This woman (Kat Kerr) not only hears god but she's been to visit heaven and hell several times with him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wr3BebbnvvMXX
"Kat Kerr was taken by the Spirit of God on tours of Heaven for over ten years and has now been commissioned to reveal what she was shown. Two scribe angels were assigned to assist her and they have also delivered the ‘Foreword’ for the book, which is a profound message from God!" -- from her website touting her book.
Talk about delusional!
Then again, she is making big money with her fantasy book.
Maybe she is just a con artist with a vivid imagination.
They are all con artist out for the dollar, I honestly believe that the christian god is money
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92073 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>They are all con artist out for the dollar, I honestly believe that the christian god is money
I agree with you, but are you also saying that you are better than that? If so what does that make you an honest person? So then why do you set yourself with Satan the image of Lies and Hatred? Do not judge God by what men do.

Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
defender

London, KY

#92074 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, saying I am against abortion as a form of birth control makes me an angry person. Take your meds dear, you need them.
Oh, there are no "other" religions being taught in school. There are world religion classes that explain what each religion believes but they do not teach the beliefs as fact.
Why we want to keep christians away from children? You want to preach your beliefs as fact, and the only way. You would punish children who questioned what you said, oh and catholic priest.
Hey, lets teach Satanism, I bet more children would like Satanism than Christianity
Yes they indeed do teach other religions in schools it's called evolution... Not fact based but wild speculation without scientific merit that requires magic to work...

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92075 Dec 1, 2012
Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, but are you also saying that you are better than that? If so what does that make you an honest person? So then why do you set yourself with Satan the image of Lies and Hatred? Do not judge God by what men do.
Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Your cult sees anything that does not agree with you as a symbol of lies and hatred, when the most hatred is within your cult towards those whom will not bow down to you.
As Priest of my Satanic church I take no donations, we do not "pass the plate" or collect any monies, I do not charge anything for any kind of occult service. Yes, I place myself above lying hate filled christians who would kill those who stop them from fulfilling their blood lust and perversions.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92076 Dec 1, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they indeed do teach other religions in schools it's called evolution... Not fact based but wild speculation without scientific merit that requires magic to work...
Here you go with your foolishness again. Evolution is based on science not faith so it is not a religion. Your cult is so weak you can not handle other ideas because your christian cult falls apart under scrutiny.
How weak you are.
I will pray to the good Lord Satan that you find inner strength
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92077 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Your cult sees anything that does not agree with you as a symbol of lies and hatred, when the most hatred is within your cult towards those whom will not bow down to you.
As Priest of my Satanic church I take no donations, we do not "pass the plate" or collect any monies, I do not charge anything for any kind of occult service. Yes, I place myself above lying hate filled christians who would kill those who stop them from fulfilling their blood lust and perversions.
If in your mind you have come to the conclusion, that if given the authority to do so, you would kill every one claiming to be Christian, then you are no better than those who killed anyone claiming to be anything other than a Christian. People such as yourself have angered yourselves towards God for the injustices of Man. Jesus himself called the religious leaders of his day that they were of their father the devil (John 8:44). Maybe you have more in common with him than you think. The Only thing you lack is Mercy. If he had not shown Mercy towards Man all those years ago, none of us would have ever been born. There is a difference in what he taught than what was taught in the Old Testament by Moses. Moses I think did his best to lead a stiff necked people but many things were allowed that wasn't necessarily God's Divine Will at all times. But God and Moses alike were stuck between a rock and a hard place. For man to continue on, God had to be Merciful to their many sins and also ours otherwise God would have had no choice but to destroy us all, because all have fallen short of His Great Glory. Man just has a very hard time realizing what he's doing wrong, not even to mention trying to follow the True Path to Life.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92078 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
If in your mind you have come to the conclusion, that if given the authority to do so, you would kill every one claiming to be Christian, then you are no better than those who killed anyone claiming to be anything other than a Christian. People such as yourself have angered yourselves towards God for the injustices of Man. Jesus himself called the religious leaders of his day that they were of their father the devil (John 8:44). Maybe you have more in common with him than you think. The Only thing you lack is Mercy. If he had not shown Mercy towards Man all those years ago, none of us would have ever been born. There is a difference in what he taught than what was taught in the Old Testament by Moses. Moses I think did his best to lead a stiff necked people but many things were allowed that wasn't necessarily God's Divine Will at all times. But God and Moses alike were stuck between a rock and a hard place. For man to continue on, God had to be Merciful to their many sins and also ours otherwise God would have had no choice but to destroy us all, because all have fallen short of His Great Glory. Man just has a very hard time realizing what he's doing wrong, not even to mention trying to follow the True Path to Life.
Since your god is a work of fiction quoting the bible to me is silly.
And I never said that I would kill some one just because they are christian, I do say that they will be held accountable for crimes that they feel entitled to. The perverts raping children entrusted to them would be brought to justice, the groups of young men who beat homeless men to death would face true punishment. But if it where with in my power your cult would receive no special treatment
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92079 Dec 1, 2012
God wishes that everyone LOVE everyone, but not everyone will do this, simply because many do not know the "Will of God" and many will not do it "WHEN they know". But for those who do know and do "The Will of God" they receive Eternal LIFE. This is what the Messiah Jesus Christ came to tell Man in sum, but many did not, and do not believe Him (John 14:6);(Mathew 7:21). To follow the "Will of the Father" men would have to lay their weapons down and seek “Peace” through LOVE for one another, but many refused to do this and many still refuse to do this, so the World continues on towards Armageddon.(Revelation 16:13-16); (Mathew 10:16,17)
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92080 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Since your god is a work of fiction quoting the bible to me is silly.
And I never said that I would kill some one just because they are christian, I do say that they will be held accountable for crimes that they feel entitled to. The perverts raping children entrusted to them would be brought to justice, the groups of young men who beat homeless men to death would face true punishment. But if it where with in my power your cult would receive no special treatment
Where is your church?

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92081 Dec 1, 2012
God wishes that everyone LOVE everyone, but not everyone will do this, simply because many do not know the "Will of God" and many will not do it "WHEN they know". But for those who do know and do "The Will of God" they receive Eternal LIFE. This is what the Messiah Jesus Christ came to tell Man in sum, but many did not, and do not believe Him (John 14:6);(Mathew 7:21). To follow the "Will of the Father" men would have to lay their weapons down and seek “Peace” through LOVE for one another, but many refused to do this and many still refuse to do this, so the World continues on towards Armageddon.(Revelation 16:13-16); (Mathew 10:16,17)
Your god has no power over me as I have a chariot of iron

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92082 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Where is your church?
We have churches every where. In Frankfort we are in the Devils Hollow area. We have churches in Fl., KY TN NY Our parent church has churches across the country.
I am the Priest at one small church, there are some larger than mine. None takes a dime from the members
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#92083 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
LOL- Lucifer our Lord
YOLO Youth obeying Lucifers orders
SWAG Satans wishes are granted
ROFL Rise, our father Lucifer
BRB Beelzebub rules below
WTF Worship the fallen
Dont you just love Reddit?:D
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92084 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Your god has no power over me as I have a chariot of iron
Why do you feel that you have to threaten me with iron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 19 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,854
don't buy Mitchell's chilli 1 hr court jester 1
is jackson manor apartments good place to live? 3 hr truth teller 1
I need the best car accident lawyer in town 4 hr Peter Simmons 9
No more old way cafe!!! 5 hr oldwaycafehasrats 8
has anyone found a male fox hound with a red co... 5 hr Hunter 7
Ashley warren is fat 5 hr Homer 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 16 appleannie46 47
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:33 pm PST

ESPN 1:33PM
Titans TE Walker practices; still not cleared