Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,076

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#91981 Nov 28, 2012
now look you wrote:
<quoted text>
The way you apply the words, and the biggness(how long thet are) well sir. It puts me in mind of one person TLH, and there is no way there are 2 on him out there. No way at allJ>W>MCCall...
Now you are just being goofy....
Know it all

Richmond, KY

#91982 Nov 28, 2012
Bring it back!
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#91983 Nov 29, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I notice that you did not comment on your evil cult sacrificing animals and babies
(1) you are Right, we DID sacrifice animals, but not since Jesus!
(2) the only ones sacrificing babies were Moabites, Hittites, and the like... NOT God's people EVER!
(3) You are a Tard!
(4) You think Killing Babies is OK...
Go figure!
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#91984 Nov 29, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to vaporize all religious organizations by ending their tax exempt status. Religion is a business.
Hahahahhaha!
You're ignorant IF you think that would get rid of ANY Religous
group....
Just means that you'd have to tax MORE to feed the hungry...
You haven't thought that out very well did ya?
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#91985 Nov 29, 2012
RoachClip wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not normally one to get all up into debates on here but the fact is, per the written words in the old testament, yes, god postitively killed thousands of babies and childred, the first borns had a particular struggle in surviving gods whims. Not my words, gods. I'm more about nurture, not murder,
Puff, puff, pass.
Yes, He did kill many, but NEVER was there an order from God to sacrifice Babies to Him!
And as far as I know, only ONE Child was requested... Issac,
and that was JUST a test!
God is ALL about Souls (Spirits) God is a Spirit, we are spirits
with bodies!
Take away the Body... that leaves the Spirit!
All that puffing you are doing... you should know about that!
LOL

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91986 Nov 29, 2012
There went my two dollars, wasted, gambled on the lottery.

Had I the faith, of a tiny mustard seed,, I would be wealthier today, and that mountain out back would be a field. I have fallen short, and can't get up.

That's why I have life alert:

Puff, puff, pass.
serpentarius

Williamsburg, KY

#91987 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>"so do you worship the beast who once was, now is not, yet will come? jesus"
You know... I've contemplated that possibilty, but
after reading the Bible, and the fact that every book
in the Bible points to the Son of God, from Genesis, to
Revelation, and the need for Salvation in His person!
Plus the fact that I've survived many attacks of satan, and
know now how he works... Christ is not the beast...
It's the Europian union, AKA Roman Empire, and the Islamic
nation... Look at how they are woven into every nation Rome
had conquered! It's here now!
no jesus the man, jesus the prophet, wasn't the beast. the anti-christ was even during the time of the apostles, still is today. what is amazing is that christians say that god is the same today, as yesterday, and tomorrow. unfortunately they seem to ignore the fact that jesus isn't the same today, yesterday, and tomorrow. they worship the image/personality of the beast.

Ecclesiastes 3:18
I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

Romans 1:25
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

in the ot it refers to immanuel, or god is with us; which again is intrinsic in that god is with(in) us.

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Exodus 15:17
Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thine inheritance, in the place, O LORD, which thou hast made for thee to dwell in, in the Sanctuary, O LORD, which thy hands have established.

exodus 15:17 = adam(mankind) when the Spirit(breath) of God entered into mankind(adam)

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#91988 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahhaha!
group....
You just do not accept the literal words spoken in the bible. You have no faith in Jesus words by your comments. Your kind are part of the problem not the solution by your own words.

(1)You don't need trillions of tax exempt realestate.

Acts 7:48

"However, the most High dwells not in temples made with hands; as said the prophet"

(2)God will feed and cloth those who seek the kingdom.

Matthew 6:31-33

"So do not worry, saying,'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'"

"For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them."

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

You lack faith and rely on goverment handouts just like the Sadducees in Jesus day. Doing the exact opposite as what the bible say. So much for your hurbis comments. Put a cork in it.

Matt 15:8
"This people honoreth me with their lips; But their heart is far from me."

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#91989 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
group....
Yes and Amen wrote:
group....
Yes, religious (harlots) will see destruction, look, your own bible bears witness against your own foolish laughter.

Rev:17:16

"And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire."

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#91990 Nov 29, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
"Horsey Puckey Doo Doo" - Q
^^^This is what you get without wisdom.

Bible study rules!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91991 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>(1) you are Right, we DID sacrifice animals, but not since Jesus!
(2) the only ones sacrificing babies were Moabites, Hittites, and the like... NOT God's people EVER!
(3) You are a Tard!
(4) You think Killing Babies is OK...
Go figure!
I condemn you freaks for killing babies (psalms 137:9) and you say I think it is ok? Stop smoking meth before you post dumbass.
And yes, YOUR god demanded that you kill babies several times, your god is EVIL!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91992 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, He did kill many, but NEVER was there an order from God to sacrifice Babies to Him!
And as far as I know, only ONE Child was requested... Issac,
and that was JUST a test!
God is ALL about Souls (Spirits) God is a Spirit, we are spirits
with bodies!
Take away the Body... that leaves the Spirit!
All that puffing you are doing... you should know about that!
LOL
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces.(2 Kings 2:23-24
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7
If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted.(Leviticus 26:21-22
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.(Isaiah 13:15-18

IS THIS ENOUGH PROOF FROM YOUR OWN BIBLE THAT YOUR GOD IS EVIL?

Location hidden

#91993 Nov 29, 2012
While the parents of the children ripped apart by the two bears were maybe, a little put off, who am I to question about few dead babies butchered by the lord. Surely the parents did not miss their babies if god took them.

Oh, I'm bald too,, so perhaps you may want to be nice to me,, just incase.

Puff, puff, pass.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#91994 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Great post!
Watch out... Here comes the "The heart only pumps blood!" people!
LOL
Thanks sometimes it feels as though , mine pumps way too much. Wish I could harden it up a little, at times... Like some tend to do. Oh well I guess I am what I am , for some reason? Maybe it will all be clear someday..
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#91995 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>"so do you worship the beast who once was, now is not, yet will come? jesus"
You know... I've contemplated that possibilty, but
after reading the Bible, and the fact that every book
in the Bible points to the Son of God, from Genesis, to
Revelation, and the need for Salvation in His person!
Plus the fact that I've survived many attacks of satan, and
know now how he works... Christ is not the beast...
It's the Europian union, AKA Roman Empire, and the Islamic
nation... Look at how they are woven into every nation Rome
had conquered! It's here now!
You are obviously crazy. You thank God for everything, except for what has been left out and not agreed upon by you or your church followers. You should tell god thank you for an entire life-time so that you may sacrifice your only begotten child. Be Christ like and represent him, as your God has so eloquently done before... Now get up there and thank him gladly!:)
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#91996 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Faith without works is talking about
Sharing the Gospel,
feeding the hungry,
etc...
You cannot explain, what you do not understand! YaA.
See, I can reply to all your post as well, so that it seems I'm on a roll. Change is coming, and I don't think you Christians like it very much. Tisk tisk, poor Christians and their values being over-run with Atheist. Pray harder.... the end is NEAR!!!
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#91997 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you 'Look' foolish just by posting!
Who gave you special permission to call someone a fool? Is it because the word 'fool' is within your bible? Is Quantum mechanics in your bible? Is physics in there? What about thermodynamics? Does it say ANYTHING about evolution being the devil? Because I can't find the part that says "God demanded all evolutionist to sacrifice their own blood" I can't find that part! Could you locate it for me?
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#91998 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Great post!
Watch out... Here comes the "The heart only pumps blood!" people!
LOL
Look out! The flying spaghetti monster is looming over-head waiting for his chance to enact his powerful sauce of death and mayhem to all the non-tasters! You better try it, or else...
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#91999 Nov 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting... But everyone knows this house of cards
IS coming down, and the end is coming!
Hold on to yer hats... it's gonna be a rough ride...
Short, but rough!
I'm pretty sure you didn't watch all 48 minutes of this video... then you'd know the OP was clearly speaking on behalf of the monetary system and not the house of cards God built. LOL
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#92000 Nov 29, 2012
now look you wrote:
<quoted text>
If God wanted us to kill babies, then why did he give a king this wisedom.....and thi swas to test the 2 women.....since both claim the child as theirs , cut in him half...each woman will have part of that child....then the true mother began to weep....for she did not want the baby cut in half...and said....give thebaby to the other woman....the king then removed the baby and gave him to the woman whos tears fellupon the ground.....he said...this is the true mother of the baby.....so no God wants no baby child or any one killed...
So god did.. or didn't want death after sending a flood all over the world to eradicate everyone except who he chose? I'm so confused.. or is this another excuse for another story from the bible? LOL.. shit's getting deep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min No Surprize 154,162
A Rat In Knox County 24 min mer 15
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 28 min Ernst 5,704
how is moms cooking ? 36 min smh 7
hunting and fishing store 41 min Seth Ashford 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 41 min Mums the word 81,647
Hey you 1 hr monster 3
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 3 hr meeeee 12
kC principal injured 3 hr what happened 9
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 3 hr saw it 22
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 19 hr record 10
•••
•••