Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,865

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#92028 Nov 30, 2012
Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
Continued:
Matthew 13:24 The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
[editted for nonsense]
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall SEE GOD.
Spamming (even with CAPITAL LETTERS) is not convincing anyone that your delusion is real.

Just so you know.....

(You're welcome. No need to thank me.)

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#92029 Nov 30, 2012
Correct wrote:
<quoted text>
The final judgment dummy. Would you like to buy some black cat scrotums to decorate your friggin' living room with?
http://youtu.be/IKqXu-5jw60
jrh

Campbellsville, KY

#92030 Nov 30, 2012
the bible should be back in the school it can tell you more than some class room book can

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92031 Nov 30, 2012
Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
Yep the world's in a mess, if you can't see that, then you are part of the problem. Wake UP and smell what the Rock is cooking. lol.
Just because the world is not how you fantasize it should be does not make the world wrong. You are the problem, not the world.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92032 Nov 30, 2012
Correct wrote:
<quoted text>
The final judgment dummy. Would you like to buy some black cat scrotums to decorate your friggin' living room with?
This time of year we pagans have a long standing tradition of decorating trees. We would invite you to do this but we know how much you hate the old pagan customs

“What Ever”

Since: Oct 09

For Me To Know

#92033 Nov 30, 2012
Correct wrote:
<quoted text>
And on that day, you will be judged. Calling names, using slang (might as well said the word, we all know what you meaning by it), and making fun of some one. Shame on you!!!!
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92034 Dec 1, 2012
serpentarius wrote:
<quoted text>no jesus the man, jesus the prophet,
(edited for space)exodus 15:17 = adam(mankind) when the Spirit(breath) of God entered into mankind(adam)
"in the ot it refers to immanuel, or god is with us; which again is intrinsic in that god is with(in) us."
Really? Is that what you got out of it? I think you need to re-study that section again!

ECL.
3:17 I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked: for [there is] a time there for every purpose and for every work.
3:18 I said in my heart concerning the state of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
3:19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yes, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no pre-eminence above a beast: for all [is] vanity.
3:20 All go to one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
3:22 Wherefore I perceive that [there is] nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that [is] his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
Rom.
1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:
1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
1:26 For this cause God gave them up to vile affections. For even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
2 Cor.
6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you;
6:18 And [I] will be a Father to you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Exo.
15:15 Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them; all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away.
15:16 Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thy arm they shall be [as] still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O LORD, till the people pass over,[which] thou hast purchased.
15:17 Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thy inheritance,[in] the place, O LORD,[which] thou hast made for thee to dwell in; [in] the sanctuary, O LORD.[which] thy hands have established.
15:18 The LORD shall reign for ever and ever.
Here's another verse...
Joel
2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward,[that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
2:30 And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD shall come.
2:32 And it shall come to pass,[that] whoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92035 Dec 1, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
You just do not accept the literal words spoken in the bible. You have no faith in Jesus words by your comments. Your kind are part of the problem not the solution by your own words.
(1)You don't need trillions of tax exempt realestate.
Acts 7:48
"However, the most High dwells not in temples made with hands; as said the prophet"
(2)God will feed and cloth those who seek the kingdom.
Matthew 6:31-33
"So do not worry, saying,'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'"
"For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them."
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
You lack faith and rely on goverment handouts just like the Sadducees in Jesus day. Doing the exact opposite as what the bible say. So much for your hurbis comments. Put a cork in it.
Matt 15:8
"This people honoreth me with their lips; But their heart is far from me."
Wrong again Sparky!
Handouts? really?
Tell me....
Do you think that it's ok for Obama to crap on America, AND
go on a vacation this month that's gonna cost
Americans $4,000,000 +/- more than what he's already cost us?
Yes and Amen

Georgetown, KY

#92036 Dec 1, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes, religious (harlots) will see destruction, look, your own bible bears witness against your own foolish laughter.
Rev:17:16
"And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire."
Do you want to know why I "Hahahahaha"?
It's to keep from crying, as I cannot understand how supposedly
smart people can be so stupid, ignorant, or tardish...
posting parts of scripture without understaning the meaning
behind the story/parrable, or history of evil people!
Yes... there are Aliens out there, but they are not who you think they are!
TO ALL BIBLE THUMPERS

Jackson, KY

#92037 Dec 1, 2012
NO TO BIBLE IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS WHY DO YOU WANT TO FORCE RELIGION ON KIDS WHO MAY NOT WANT IT I SAY NO DO NOT PUT IT BACK IN THE DAMN SCHOOL FROM HELL NO TO BIBLE IN SCHOOLS
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92038 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I condemn you freaks for killing babies (psalms 137:9) and you say I think it is ok? Stop smoking meth before you post dumbass.
And yes, YOUR god demanded that you kill babies several times, your god is EVIL!
Look, I can fix Ignorance, but I cannot fix someone that deliberately wants to be stupid!
I do NOT condone what that guy said to your wife, but if she's
anything like you... I can understand Why he said those things!
I pray your head injury is healed, and you get well soon!
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92039 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces.(2 Kings 2:23-24
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7
If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted.(Leviticus 26:21-22
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.(Isaiah 13:15-18
IS THIS ENOUGH PROOF FROM YOUR OWN BIBLE THAT YOUR GOD IS EVIL?
No! it's only proof God is God, and we are not!
Cry, and gripe all you want... in the end...
We all die, and you are either God's friend, or God's enemy!
Let's look at it...
Is Abortion, and gay marriage that important to you???
Job said it quite well when he said
"Though He slay me... I will fallow the Lord!"
The life you have now, is but a second... and you are wasting it
arguing against God... Stupid!
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92040 Dec 1, 2012
trusted wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks sometimes it feels as though , mine pumps way too much. Wish I could harden it up a little, at times... Like some tend to do. Oh well I guess I am what I am , for some reason? Maybe it will all be clear someday..
I know what you mean! LOL
There are many that refuse to listen to reason, and we cannot fix stupidity... only God can!
God Bless, and Merry Christmas to you, and yours :-)
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92041 Dec 1, 2012
Lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure you didn't watch all 48 minutes of this video... then you'd know the OP was clearly speaking on behalf of the monetary system and not the house of cards God built. LOL
The stock exchange is the house of cards, and peoples Love of money more than God... it's an Idol thing!
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92042 Dec 1, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>He is so high on meth he does not know what he said. He has to use meth to overcome the guilt of raping his daughter, but jaysus healed him blah blah
Wrong!
Lying again as usual...
Go figure!
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92043 Dec 1, 2012
Lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't your God directly responsible for the thoughts these people have? Didn't god transcend emotions of hatred and anger and love all in one mix while obeying the almighty? If God corrupts a persons mind with ill-thoughts, how is he not responsible? Where is this free-will bullshit that apparently wasn't EVER around during these times? I guess the leaders of the sheeple had to re-write their story some more, because a few 'false-prophets' had already done enough damage to their story. Like a whistle-blower in todays society... once they are found out.. they have to go in hiding and try their hardest to get the message out. Maybe all the false prophets are the one's who spoke of the real TRUTH? I don't see JK-Rowling issuing heresy orders to the children of yee little faith within her story! After all.. how did such a book.movie ever come into light, with all the satanic worship and evil dark magic being used in this holy-land of God! Why oh why.. poor helpless God and all his infinite wisdom.
You have free will!
Free to be God's friend or not...
Go figure!
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92044 Dec 1, 2012
Lordy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's some kind of pharmaceutical drug, I can guarantee you that. I think the New World Order has already prepared this Christians for the ride of their faith.. I mean.. Life! You got project Bluebeam... just for you Christians! MK Ultra for the Independants, and Mason/Illuminati for the no-faith based individuals. They want their bloodline preserved. Just as all American presidents, except for one.. are all tied to a royal bloodline. That royal bloodline ignores religion as a hope for humanity.. just an FYI.
FYI?
For your information... consider what "Bloodline" will be presevered after the trumpet sounds?
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92045 Dec 1, 2012
RoachClip wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he cheated as well as you can read in Exodus:;
Exodus 7:13
And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
When the Pharaoh had finally decieded to change his mind and let the people go,, God hardened his heart (in effect cheating) as now the Pharaoh was not capable of changing his mind.
God 1, Pharaoh 0
Puff, puff, pass.
Can you guess why God hardened his heart?
One main reason...
and one secondary side thought?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#92046 Dec 1, 2012
You can learn mathematics or English from school and wisdom from the bible.
How stupid can you be

Georgetown, KY

#92047 Dec 1, 2012
RoachClip wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is the biggest lottery, go figure. Betting your immortal soul that of the many thousands of them, you found the one and only true one. With only 41,000 christian religions and maybe a hundred thousand versions of non christian religions , your odds may be far better than the powerball.'Hypothetically' only one can be true.
Careful you don't toss the baby out with the wash water.
Puff, puff, pass
No Lotto... I know who saved me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need food badly 26 min lol 31
kids free glasses and hearing checked 37 min free 6
Porsche mills 1 hr Info 21
missing pit bull 1 hr Yolo 7
Chad Michael Merida Florida jail 1 hr Ghost face 3223 29
Knox Central 1 hr gator 4
barbourville teen: snake in the grass 2 hr Local Guy 1
city of barbourville 14 hr Three losers 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating