Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments (Page 4,379)

Showing posts 87,561 - 87,580 of123,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

7th Trump wrote:
<quoted text>Just another one of satan's workers pretending to be Christians. Most Pentecostals are, anyone who reads and understands the Bible know speaking in tongues means language, not jibberish.
LOL! How can YOU discern jibberish?! You think that markings on animal skins, chips of bone, stone and clay and sheets of dried pulverized plant cellulose contains the ultimate and eternal wisdom and knowledge of the universe.

“There's more than one religion”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! How can YOU discern jibberish?! You think that markings on animal skins, chips of bone, stone and clay and sheets of dried pulverized plant cellulose contains the ultimate and eternal wisdom and knowledge of the universe.
I guess what is jibberish to one person is comic hilarity to another. Take for instance the following gibberish:

I am "Sofa King", Wee Todd Did! My Dixie wrecked!

Complete and utter gibberish til read out loud to another person. ;)

“Trying to live a good life”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think your great, great, grandad was a turtle, that came from 2 rocks. Lol.!!! Yeah, I'm really worried about what you think!

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

7th Trump wrote:
<quoted text>And you think your great, great, grandad was a turtle, that came from 2 rocks. Lol.!!! Yeah, I'm really worried about what you think!
Yea, but you think little boys like it when you touch them

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, but you think little boys like it when you touch them
You're such an idiot!! The only thing you know about me, is that I believe in the Bible.

The only thing I know about you, is that you believe in the satanic bible. You're satanic bible, and rituals teach that you should molest children.

Enough said!!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

7th Trump wrote:
<quoted text>You're such an idiot!! The only thing you know about me, is that I believe in the Bible.
The only thing I know about you, is that you believe in the satanic bible. You're satanic bible, and rituals teach that you should molest children.
Enough said!!
Provide One Verse in The Satanic Bible that mentions molestation of children.... Feel free to do a search... And I am Not a satanist as I think All Belief structures are just crutches for those that that rather not make the effort to Learn the unknown, just Believe in anything to fill a void in the human ego... But I can find many references in the assorted Christian Bibles that mention all sorts of disgusting commanded treatments of children... Yet I have search the only writing called a Satanic Bible and find no such references...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide One Verse in The Satanic Bible that mentions molestation of children.... Feel free to do a search... And I am Not a satanist as I think All Belief structures are just crutches for those that that rather not make the effort to Learn the unknown, just Believe in anything to fill a void in the human ego... But I can find many references in the assorted Christian Bibles that mention all sorts of disgusting commanded treatments of children... Yet I have search the only writing called a Satanic Bible and find no such references...
I said satanic bible and rituals. Do yourself a quick search on satanic rituals, and get back with us on what you find out, since you're that interested in it.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I don't know about you, but I never heard much preached on Lucifer, or in a way that was easy to understand anyway. He was just always this spooky figure in the shadows that Christ protected us from, but it was never really explained "how" to me, or I didn't get it, if it was. It always seemed to be one of those questions you just didn't ask in church. But Jesus said to be Wise as serpents in Matthew 10:16, in other words know your enemy, because he walks about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour which it says in 1 Peter 5:8. It was very curious to me when I found out that in Satanism, one of their main statements was "Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had as he has kept it in business all these years" and then in the Bible if you read Acts 17:24 you find that it says that God does NOT dwell in Temples made with hands. Romans 16:17,18 are very good verses to put with that also and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 as well. And then top it off with 2 Thessalonians 2:3,7-12. After that you really begin to see where Satan truly dwells, and God's word told us all along, the very place we first go to find God. This is why Jesus said to Destroy the Temple in John 2:19, but the Religious leaders of the time refused to. The Tares are being bound into Bundles (Denominations and Different Religions and Nationalities), to be burned, and the wheat are being gathered to the barn just as it says in Matthew 13:24-30,38,39-43. The Harvest is the End of the World, it's happening as we speak, just as it says in Matthew 13:39 and 1 John 2:18 and Matthew 7:20-23; and Matthew 24:4-8,22; 2 Peter 3:9; He that hath ears to hear let him hear.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Continued: List of Scriptures in last post

Matthew 10:16: Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

1 Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Acts 17:24: God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands;

Romans 16:17,18: Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Thessalonians 2:3,7-12: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Continued:

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Matthew 13:24-30,37-43: The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

1 John 2:18: Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Matthew 7:20-23: Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 24:4-8, 22: Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Please Pass this message on to someone else, either by word of mouth, or by copying. May God Bless You.
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I am the Light, the Light is Within Me, the Light Surrounds Me, the Light Protects Me, I am the Light! Repeat this Three Times, is a Spell to Protect You from Evil!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

There are no spells to protect you from evil. The Bible warns against chants, and spells, all you need to protect you from evil is Christ, our Lord and Savoir!!

Evil will flee, with just the mention of Christ!!!!
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I agree, just thought I would Test some People, was Reluctant to do that, not a very good Joke, please forgive Me! Jesus is the Light, and the Way!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

The bible says, God tossed Satan, once perhaps a Jinn out of heaven after a battle of biblical porportions.So Lucifer, lurks in the shadows of mans world to corrupt him and win him over to evil.

Perhaps the skeptic in me says,,, gee wiz, God killed a lot of people for a lot less, why did he not waste Satan for crapping on his heaven and raging war, corrupting angles and being a total ass.

I do not have the answer. Would we not have free will with or with out the presence of the devil to tempt mankind even further.

Is there one serial killer today who said "God said do this" that was not pronounced crazy.. is this not the same thing that happened in the bible many times before. God commands, demands his due.. If the voice in your mind, God, commanded you to sacrifice your son today, like Abraham was,, would you slaughter your child for god ..

I see the christian answer, "well now we have Jesus, we don't need too"... but others did.

Puff, puff, pass.
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

RoachClip wrote:
The bible says, God tossed Satan, once perhaps a Jinn out of heaven after a battle of biblical porportions.So Lucifer, lurks in the shadows of mans world to corrupt him and win him over to evil.
Perhaps the skeptic in me says,,, gee wiz, God killed a lot of people for a lot less, why did he not waste Satan for crapping on his heaven and raging war, corrupting angles and being a total ass.
I do not have the answer. Would we not have free will with or with out the presence of the devil to tempt mankind even further.
Is there one serial killer today who said "God said do this" that was not pronounced crazy.. is this not the same thing that happened in the bible many times before. God commands, demands his due.. If the voice in your mind, God, commanded you to sacrifice your son today, like Abraham was,, would you slaughter your child for god ..
I see the christian answer, "well now we have Jesus, we don't need too"... but others did.
Puff, puff, pass.
Well it's kinda like this, Satan has Man held hostage with a spring trigger in his hand, that if killed, his hand lets go and blows all of us up as well. So God can't just kill him, he must wait for all of us that believe in Christ to keep Satan distracted so to speak until all of those that believe in Christ can sneak out of Range of the Explosion so when Satan is provoked by God and he lets go of the trigger all that happens is that he blows up himself and those that didn't believe in Christ. Not the best Analogy of it, but not too bad.
BOB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

ignorance IS dangerous!
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ignorance is Dangerous wrote:
I don't know about you, but I never heard much preached on Lucifer, or in a way that was easy to understand anyway. He was just always this spooky figure in the shadows that Christ protected us from, but it was never really explained "how" to me, or I didn't get it, if it was. It always seemed to be one of those questions you just didn't ask in church. But Jesus said to be Wise as serpents in Matthew 10:16, in other words know your enemy, because he walks about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour which it says in 1 Peter 5:8. It was very curious to me when I found out that in Satanism, one of their main statements was "Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had as he has kept it in business all these years" and then in the Bible if you read Acts 17:24 you find that it says that God does NOT dwell in Temples made with hands. Romans 16:17,18 are very good verses to put with that also and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 as well. And then top it off with 2 Thessalonians 2:3,7-12. After that you really begin to see where Satan truly dwells, and God's word told us all along, the very place we first go to find God. This is why Jesus said to Destroy the Temple in John 2:19, but the Religious leaders of the time refused to. The Tares are being bound into Bundles (Denominations and Different Religions and Nationalities), to be burned, and the wheat are being gathered to the barn just as it says in Matthew 13:24-30,38,39-43. The Harvest is the End of the World, it's happening as we speak, just as it says in Matthew 13:39 and 1 John 2:18 and Matthew 7:20-23; and Matthew 24:4-8,22; 2 Peter 3:9; He that hath ears to hear let him hear.
First of all the expression 'lucifer' is not a name for Satan. The word 'lucifer is nor a name. The word 'lucifer' just means 'shinning one' and in times past was used to describe matches especially the strike anywhere kind!
The word 'lucifer'(shinning one) is used to describe a Babylonian dynasty of rulers. the word only appears once in the King James Version at Isaiah 14:12 You can read 14:4,22,25 and see the prophecy was directed to the kings of Babylon.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Known fact wrote:
"7th trump"
I am going to put you on a spot.Please list the original manuscripts used in translation the King James Version Bible and explain why it is called a version instead of a translation.
I'm really going to put you on the spot. Here is a list of the manuscripts used by Jehovah's Witnesses to translate the New world Translation:
What manuscripts were used in translating The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. When giving textual information, it has been necessary to refer to many early manuscripts and papyruses, codices, printed edition. Below is a list of manuscripts used in the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.
&#1488; (&#700;Aleph) Codex Sinaiticus, Gr., fourth cent. C.E., British Museum, H.S., G.S.
A Codex Alexandrinus, Gr., fifth cent. C.E., British Museum, H.S., G.S.
ad Aid to Bible Understanding, Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, Brooklyn, 1971.
Al Aleppo Codex, Heb., c. 930 C.E., Israel, H.S.
Aq Aquila’s Gr. translation of H.S., second cent. C.E., Cambridge, England.
Arm Armenian Version, fourth to thirteenth cent. C.E.; H.S., G.S.
B Vatican ms 1209, Gr., fourth cent. C.E., Vatican City, Rome, H.S., G.S.
B 19A See Leningrad.
Bauer A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, by W. Bauer, second English ed., by F. W. Gingrich and F. W. Danker, Chicago and London (1979).
BDB Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament, by Brown, Driver and Briggs, Oxford, 1978 reprint.
BHK Biblia Hebraica, by Kittel, Kahle, Alt and Eissfeldt, Privilegierte Württembergische Bibelanstalt, Stuttgart, seventh to ninth ed., 1951-55, H.S.
BHS Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, by Elliger and Rudolph, Deutsche Bibelstiftung, Stuttgart, 1977, H.S.
C Codex Ephraemi rescriptus, Gr., fifth cent. C.E., Paris, H.S., G.S.
Ca Cairo Codex, Heb., 895 C.E., Cairo, Egypt, H.S.
D Bezae Codices, Gr. and Lat., fifth and sixth cent. C.E., Cambridge, England, G.S.
Gins. Massoretico-Critical Text of the Hebrew Bible, by C. D. Ginsburg, London, 1926.
Gins.Int Introduction to the Massoretico-Critical Edition of the Hebrew Bible, by C. D. Ginsburg, Ktav Publishing House, New York, 1966 reprint.
Gins.Mas The Massorah, by C. D. Ginsburg, Ktav Publishing House, New York, 1975 reprint.
GK Gesenius’ Hebrew Grammar, by E. Kautzsch and A. E. Cowley, Oxford, England (1910).
Grn The Interlinear Hebrew/English Bible, Vol. I-III, by J. Green, Wilmington, U.S., 1976.
Int The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures, Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, Brooklyn, 1969, a word-for-word rendering from Greek into English.
It Old Latin Versions, Itala, second to fourth cent. C.E.; H.S., G.S.
J1 Matthew, Heb., edited by J. du Tillet, with a Lat. translation by J. Mercier, Paris, 1555.
J2 Matthew, Heb., incorporated as a separate chapter in &#700;E&#8242;ven bo&#8242;chan [“Tried Stone”], by Shem-Tob ben Isaac Ibn Shaprut, 1385. Mss of 16th and 17th cent., Jewish Theological Seminary, New York.
J3 Matthew and Hebrews, Heb. and Lat., by Sebastian Münster, Basel, 1537 and 1557 respectively.
J4 Matthew, Heb., by J. Quinquarboreus, Paris, 1551.
J5 Liturgical Gospels, Heb., by F. Petri, Wittemberg, 1573.
J6 Liturgical Gospels, German, Lat., Gr. and Heb., by Johann Clajus, Leipzig, 1576.
J7 Christian Greek Scriptures in 12 languages, including Heb., by Elias Hutter, Nuremberg, 1599.
J8 Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by William Robertson, London, 1661.
J9 Gospels, Heb. and Lat., by Giovanni Battista Jona, Rome, 1668.
J10 The New Testament ... in Hebrew and English, by Richard Caddick, Vol. I-III, containing Matthew—1 Corinthians, London, 1798-1805.
J11 Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by Thomas Fry and others, London, 1817.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

(cont.) Manuscripts used to translate the New World Translation.J12 Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by William Greenfield, London, 1831. J13Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by A. McCaul, M. S. Alexander, J. C. Reichardt and S. Hoga, London, 1838. J14Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by J. C. Reichardt, London, 1846. J15 Luke, Acts, Romans and Hebrews,Heb., by J. H. R. Biesenthal, Berlin, 1855, 1867, 1853 and 1858 respectively. J16Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by J. C. Reichardt and J. H. R. Biesenthal, London, 1866. J17Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by Franz Delitzsch, London, 1981 ed. J18Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by Isaac Salkinson and C. D. Ginsburg, London. J19 John,Heb., by Moshe I. Ben Maeir, Denver, Colorado, 1957. J20 A Concordance to theGreek Testament,by W. F. Moulton and A. S. Geden, fourth ed., Edinburgh, 1963. J21 The Emphatic Diaglott (Greek-English interlinear),by Benjamin Wilson, New York, 1864, reprintby Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, Brooklyn, 1942. J22Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by United Bible Societies, Jerusalem, 1979. J23Christian Greek Scriptures, Heb., by J. Bauchet, Rome, 1975. J24 A Literal Translation of the New Testament ... From the Text of the Vatican Manuscript,by Herman Heinfetter, London, 1863. J25 St. Paul’s Epistle to the Romans,by W. G. Rutherford, London, 1900. J26 Psalms and Matthew 1:1-3:6,Heb., by Anton Margaritha, Leipzig, 1533. J27 Die heilige Schrift des neuen Testaments,by Dominik von Brentano, third ed., Vienna and Prague, 1796. JTS Journal of Theological Studies, Clarendon, Oxford. KB Lexicon in Veteris Testamenti Libros,by L. Koehler and W. Baumgartner, Leiden, Netherlands, 1953. KB3 Hebräisches und Aramäisches Lexikon zum Alten Testament,by W. Baumgartner, third ed., Leiden, Netherlands, 1967 and later ed. Leningrad Codex Leningrad B 19A,Heb., 1008 C.E., H.S., Saltykov-Shchedrin State Public Library, Leningrad, U.S.S.R. LS AGreek-English Lexicon,by H. Liddell and R. Scott, Oxford, 1968. LXX Septuagint, Gr., third and second cent. B.C.E., H.S.(A. Rahlfs, Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, Stuttgart, 1935). LXX&#1488; See &#1488;. LXXA See A. LXXB See B. LXXBagster Septuagint (with an English translationby Sir Lancelot Brenton, S. Bagster & Sons, London, 1851). LXXL Septuagint (P. de Lagarde, Göttingen, Germany, 1883). LXXThomson Septuagint, translatedby C. Thomson, Pells ed., London, 1904. M Masoretic Hebrew text found in Codex Leningrad B 19A as presented in BHK and BHS.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

NW New World Translation of the HolyScriptures, Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, Brooklyn, 1984 revision. P45 Papyrus Chester Beatty 1, Gr., third cent. C.E., Dublin, G.S. P46 Papyrus Chester Beatty 2, Gr., c. 200 C.E., Dublin, Ann Arbor, Michigan, U.S.A., G.S. P47 Papyrus Chester Beatty 3, Gr., third cent. C.E., Dublin, G.S. P66 Papyrus Bodmer 2, Gr., c. 200 C.E., Geneva, G.S. P74 Papyrus Bodmer 17, Gr., seventh cent. C.E., Geneva, G.S. P75 Papyrus Bodmer 14, 15, Gr., c. 200 C.E., Geneva, G.S. 1QIsa The Dead Sea Scroll of Isaiah, Jerusalem, found in 1947 in Qumran Cave No. 1. Sam Pentateuch in Samaritan, fourth cent. B.C.E., Israel. si “All Scripture Is Inspired of God and Beneficial,” Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society, Brooklyn, 1963. Sn Hebrew Old Testament,by N. H. Snaith, Israel, 1970. Sy, Syp Syriac Peshitta,Christian Aram., fifth cent. C.E., S. Lee, London, 1826, reprintby United Bible Societies, 1979. Syc Curetonian Syriac, Old Syriac, fifth cent. C.E., Gospels, Cambridge, England. Syh Philoxenian-Harclean Syriac Version, sixth and seventh cent. C.E.; G.S. Syhi Jerusalem (Hierosolymitanum) Version, Old Syriac, sixth cent. C.E.; G.S. Sys Sinaitic Syriac codex, fourth and fifth cent. C.E., Gospels. SymGreek translation of H.S.,by Symmachus, c. 200 C.E. T Targums, Aram. paraphrases of parts of H.S. TJ Jerusalem Targum I (Pseudo-Jonathan) and Jerusalem Targum II (Fragmentary Targum). TO Targum of Onkelos (Babylonian Targum), Pentateuch. TP Palestinian Targum, Vatican City, Rome, Pentateuch. TDOT Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament (English ed.), Eerdmans Publishing Company, Grand Rapids, U.S.A., 1974 and later ed. TDNT Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (English ed.), Eerdmans Publishing Company, Grand Rapids, U.S.A., 1964 and later ed. ThGreek translation of H.S.,by Theodotion, second cent. C.E. TR Textus Receptus (Received Text) of G.S.,by R. Stephanus, 1550. Vg Latin Vulgate,by Jerome, c. 400 C.E.(Iuxta Vulgatam Versionem, Württembergische Bibelanstalt, Stuttgart, 1975). Vgc Latin Vulgate, Clementine recension (S. Bagster & Sons, London, 1977). Vgs Latin Vulgate, Sixtine recension, 1590. Vgww Novum Testamentum Latine secundum editionem Sancti Hieronymi ad Codicum Manuscriptorum Fidem,by J. Wordsworth and H. J. White, Oxford, 1911. VT Vetus Testamentum, E. J. Brill, Leiden, Netherlands. W Freer Gospels, fifth cent. C.E., Washington, D.C. WH The New Testament in the OriginalGreek,by Westcott and Hort, 1948 ed.(reprinted in Int). ZorellGr Lexicon Graecum Novi Testamenti, third ed.,by F. Zorell, Paris, 1961. ZorellHeb Lexicon Hebraicum et Aramaicum Veteris Testamenti,by F. Zorell, Rome, 1968.* Reading of the original (first) hand of aGreek manuscript. c Reading of any corrector of aGreek manuscript.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,561 - 87,580 of123,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Corey vs. Collins 12 min Knox 70
Michael Warren 16 min really 14
Thompson Park Boat Ramp 46 min Oh Kay 8
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 50 min helpful 19
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 25,964
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Republicans Are Stupid 138,850
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 2 hr guss 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••