Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 143136 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91314 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
The god the christian cult worships demanded that they kill animals for blood ritual sacrifice, yet the christians claim that is what good Satanist do (we do not). The god the christian cult worships demanded that they kill babies, so again they claim that we do that too.
Now 7th trump wants to say we have sex with animals..........
You really cannot tell the truth... can you?
Satan is the Father of lies... go figure!
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91315 Nov 18, 2012
How stupid can you be wrote:
http://www.bing.com/search?q=s atanic%20ritual%20abuse%20stor ies&PQ=sat&SP=2&QS =HS&SK=HS1&sc=8-28 &form=AARBSH&pc=MAAR

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#91316 Nov 18, 2012
Poor YAA, the truth has him so messed up he has to get more meth to sustain the illusions
There is help YAA, just accept reality and let the childhood fantasies slip away
It is hard to accept that you believed the stupid lies from some one you rusted but as reality and truth take the place of fantasy and lies you will no longer need to use drugs to keep your disillusion
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91317 Nov 18, 2012
Hmmmm!
Lets try this one...
http://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/survivor-st...
http://www.bing.com/search... ies&PQ=sat&SP=2&QS =HS&SK=HS1&sc=8-28 &form=AARBSH&pc=MAAR

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#91318 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>And let the Government waste it?
No!
It goes farther in smarter hands!
http://www.investmentu.com/2012/February/exam...
I know why chimps throw poop...
They don't know how to make a gun!
So now you admit you support muslim religion with your taxes, what a hypocrite. You and 7th already admitted that religion is babylon the great yet you support the very thing you are against. How stupid can you be!

Religion is a business and needs to be taken off government welfare.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91319 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>You really cannot tell the truth... can you?
Satan is the Father of lies... go figure!
Now how do you deny what I said when it is written in your bible? Do you deny that your god demanded animal sacrifice? Do you deny that your god sent a bear to kill 42 children when they made fun of a bald man? Do you deny your own bible? Because that would be the beginning of your recovery from the mental illness you suffer from
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91320 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>?
Search for your satanic friends that do Evil deeds!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91321 Nov 18, 2012
OK YAA, How stupid can you be to deny what your bible says. I have a copy right here stating everything I have said.
It even has the kind of stories you like where Lot had sex with his two daughters, you like that huh?
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91322 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>To make it look like more people support the christian cult? You admit this FRAUD isn't that the same as lying?
You just admitted that you are dishonest
No!
I admit yer as dumb as a bag of hammers... as well as being a Liar!
!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91323 Nov 18, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you admit you support muslim religion with your taxes, what a hypocrite. You and 7th already admitted that religion is babylon the great yet you support the very thing you are against. How stupid can you be!
Religion is a business and needs to be taken off government welfare.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91324 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a Bag of Hammers!
Go figure!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91325 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Search for your satanic friends that do Evil deeds!
Evil? The christian cult is evil. Of course when we start burning you freaks at the stake we will see it as good and you will see it as evil but the betterment of the world will come from wiping you evil sick freaks off of the planet
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91326 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Well then please explain it to me. I want to hear you spin your god telling you to kill babies.
I am baiting you because you are going to say that was what a man said after the way the Jews where treated, meaning the bible is written by man!
The Jews got what God gave them for turning away from God! God warned them, and they STILL turned away!
The Babylonians wanted them to play music, and they were sad...
The story is to tell you... You will be very sad when God passes judgement on everyone that does NOT follow Jesus!
Repent... Turn from your evil ways, and Trust in Jesus!
You do NOT have to be cast into the lake of fire!
Unless you WANT to?
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91327 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww, the truth hurts doesn't it? Maybe some more meth will help you live the lie
NO!
The truth Never hurts the Truthful!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#91330 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>No!
I admit yer as dumb as a bag of hammers... as well as being a Liar!
!
Denial, anger.. it's all part of the process. I'm sure we're all proud of the huge step you've taken in admitting you are a liar, but it is just the first step in dealing with your sickness... Persevere!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91331 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Go figure!
Two can play at that game you know
Do you really want to play?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#91332 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>NO!
The truth Never hurts the Truthful!
Of course it does. It is indiscriminate. Why else do even the most moral and open-minded of Christians squirm when the FACTS about the validity of the Bible is talked about?
There are hundreds of truths that you turn your back on because

you don't want to know.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#91333 Nov 18, 2012
None you shall approach anyone who is near of kin to him, to uncover his nakedness:I am the lord.

Leviticus 18:6
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#91334 Nov 18, 2012
7th Trump wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie. They had the original manuscripts to go by, along with everyone else. When you read the original manuscripts, the KJV is very close, with a few things that could go either way, but everything on Salvation is the same.
The JW bible has been changed in several different places. When reading it, it's hard to pick up on, because it's mostly subtle changes, but when you start adding up the changes, it's obvious they've changed it, to change the meaning.
Anyone who has actually taken a look at the original manuscripts will tell you the same thing!
Trinity: Is Jehovah a Trinity—three persons in one God? No! Jehovah, the Father, is "the only true God." (John 17:3; Mark 12:29)
Jesus is His firstborn Son, and he is subject to God.(1 Corinthians 11:3)
The Father is greater than the Son.(John 14:28) The holy spirit is not a person; it is God's active force.—Genesis 1:2; Acts 2:18
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#91335 Nov 18, 2012
"7th trump"
I am going to put you on a spot.Please list the original manuscripts used in translation the King James Version Bible and explain why it is called a version instead of a translation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Ore arrested again 45 min John 3
Woman ran-over in Mcdonald's parking lot. 1 hr Nimbletwig 1
linda 1 hr big daddy 8
Shooting at Walmart??? 1 hr people 53
Harvey Cain 1 hr Haley 1
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 1 hr So so funny 19
The Oven Mitt 3 hr Go guys 68
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages