Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 132,148

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“Trying to live a good life”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#91289 Nov 17, 2012
Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask you one simple question? Do you think the Apostle John contridicted himself when he said at John 1:1 "The word was God" then in John 1:18 he said,"No man hath seen God at any time;" Yet man has seen Jesus! Can you explain that contridiction?
Jehovah's Witnesses did not change verses. They had access to more accurate manuscripts that were not available to the King James translators and therefore they were able to make a more accurate translation.
Bible translator William Tyndale made a translation from the Catholic Bible and the King James Version is largely William Tyndale's translation. May I suggest you do some basic research?
And one more question: Where in the Bible do I find the word 'TRINITY'? I can answer for you: It is not in there! Do you wonder why?
That's a lie. They had the original manuscripts to go by, along with everyone else. When you read the original manuscripts, the KJV is very close, with a few things that could go either way, but everything on Salvation is the same.

The JW bible has been changed in several different places. When reading it, it's hard to pick up on, because it's mostly subtle changes, but when you start adding up the changes, it's obvious they've changed it, to change the meaning.

Anyone who has actually taken a look at the original manuscripts will tell you the same thing!

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#91290 Nov 17, 2012
7th Trump wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie. They had the original manuscripts to go by, along with everyone else. When you read the original manuscripts, the KJV is very close, with a few things that could go either way, but everything on Salvation is the same.
The JW bible has been changed in several different places. When reading it, it's hard to pick up on, because it's mostly subtle changes, but when you start adding up the changes, it's obvious they've changed it, to change the meaning.
Anyone who has actually taken a look at the original manuscripts will tell you the same thing!
Really? Arguing over which copy of a fictional work is best?
I like spiderman #37 the best.
Of course anything 7th trump says can not be true because he is a christian and does not know how to tell the truth

“Trying to live a good life”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#91291 Nov 17, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Arguing over which copy of a fictional work is best?
I like spiderman #37 the best.
Of course anything 7th trump says can not be true because he is a christian and does not know how to tell the truth
Shouldn't you be drinking some blood, or humping a goat or something? Why is it your rituals call for you to have sex with animals? You all are some nasty little perverts!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#91293 Nov 17, 2012
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#91294 Nov 17, 2012
7th Trump wrote:
That'sa lie. They had the original manuscripts to go by,along with everyone else. When you read the original manuscripts, the KJV is very close, witha few things that could go either way, but everything on Salvation is the same. The JW bible has been changed in several different places. When reading it, it's hard to pick up on, because it's mostly subtle changes, but when you startadding up the changes, it's obvious they've changed it, to change the meaning.Anyone who hasactually takena lookat the original manuscripts will tell you the same thing!
OK I would like to take a look at the original manuscripts as you advise. Where can I obtain a copy?

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91295 Nov 18, 2012
7th Trump wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be drinking some blood, or humping a goat or something? Why is it your rituals call for you to have sex with animals? You all are some nasty little perverts!
ROTFLMFAO you are confusing me with a christian.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91296 Nov 18, 2012
The god the christian cult worships demanded that they kill animals for blood ritual sacrifice, yet the christians claim that is what good Satanist do (we do not). The god the christian cult worships demanded that they kill babies, so again they claim that we do that too.
Now 7th trump wants to say we have sex with animals..........
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91297 Nov 18, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
We need more revenue. Need to get rid of religious welfare. Tax all religious organizations. It is a business.
The Yearly Cost of Religious Tax Exemptions:$71,000,000,000
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
And let the Government waste it?
No!
It goes farther in smarter hands!
http://www.investmentu.com/2012/February/exam...

I know why chimps throw poop...
They don't know how to make a gun!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91298 Nov 18, 2012
7th Trump wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be drinking some blood, or humping a goat or something? Why is it your rituals call for you to have sex with animals? You all are some nasty little perverts!
Nasty perverts? TRY THIS
http://stopbaptistpredators.org/scandals.html
http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/08/fun...
http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/08/fun...
http://news.yahoo.com/video/tulsakjrh-2222048...
http://www.justprove.it/blog/12-biggest-chris...
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&am...
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91299 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should stop lying, a Google search of "baptist youth minister sex child" produces millions of results, we all know about you catholic perverts, we all know that YOU are the ones who killed animals for blood sacrifice and drank the blood, it is your evil bible that tells you to be happy as you kill BABIES sick freak
http://www.bing.com/search?q=s atanic%20ritual%20abuse%20stor ies&PQ=sat&SP=2&QS =HS&SK=HS1&sc=8-28 &form=AARBSH&pc=MAAR
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91300 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 137:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
ENOUGH SAID
So stupid!
"Dick and Jane" (a book from school)
"See Dick run!"
Doen't tell you Why Dick is running, or from whom he's running...
You know lil about Dick running!
Same way when you post one minute part of a whole story!
See... we know Why yer mouth is running, because you
do not understand what yer reading (or don't care)!
So... If you do not want to sound as dumb as a bag of hammers...
Read and learn to understand the story behind yer quotes!
You'll be glad you did, as Nobody wants to be that dumb!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91301 Nov 18, 2012
How stupid can you be wrote:
?

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91302 Nov 18, 2012
188,000 results of STORIES made up by the christian cult. What I post is fact, bible verses and the real world tired of you freaks raping and killing children
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91303 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>No YAA, in fact YOUR cult KILLED the men who said the earth is round, yep murdered them for not believing the earth was flat.
Everything you post is the antithesis of the truth!
Maybe if you stopped raping your daughter you could stop using drugs?
Yaa, why do you post under different names? Is lying such an important part of your cult that you must lie in creative ways?
Bag of Hammers!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91304 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>So stupid!
"Dick and Jane" (a book from school)
"See Dick run!"
Doen't tell you Why Dick is running, or from whom he's running...
You know lil about Dick running!
Same way when you post one minute part of a whole story!
See... we know Why yer mouth is running, because you
do not understand what yer reading (or don't care)!
So... If you do not want to sound as dumb as a bag of hammers...
Read and learn to understand the story behind yer quotes!
You'll be glad you did, as Nobody wants to be that dumb!
Hey stupid, I posted the link to the whole chapter. The whole story!
Your sick evil god telling you to kill innocent babies because the jews wanted the wealth of the Babylon people.

Location hidden

#91305 Nov 18, 2012
I see many post where god killed babies. True it is there in black and white through out the many words, banged out by primitive hands,, interesting to me is if these are actually gods spoken words, into the brain of his stenographer,,,, that of all things God could of enlightened the world with, he chose to say to this person "some kids poked fun of a bald man so I sent out a couple she bears to rip apart 42 of them". Ok, so we read these words, stuffed into the simple minds of uneducated cave dwellers and wonder, why would god send this message to the world, what was it's importance and what lesson do I take from it.

Don't ask me, I don't know. But what I do have for the posters of lines from the bible that make us wonder, that says god killed babies and wiped out cities is a number: 2,476,633. That is the number of "kills" god made in the bible, let's say sniper or nija style and she bear.

I know you say that's way low. But that number left out the mass kills like Sodom and Gomorrah, the firstborn Egyptian children, the little flood incident,, etc. So what estimate do we have if we add those,, conservative numbers would be about... 25 Million.

So there we have a rough estimate but certainly a fair number for your team god or team atheist or them who just came for a good game.

Puff, puff, pass.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91306 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Bag of Hammers!
To make it look like more people support the christian cult? You admit this FRAUD isn't that the same as lying?
You just admitted that you are dishonest
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91307 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
OK 7th trump, here is the whole chapter so you can not say I am twisting your evil cults bible around
I let you see that this is what your bible says, YOU make shit up like the fraud you are!
By the rivers of Babylon,
there we sat down, yea, we wept,
when we remembered Zion.
We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song;
and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying,
Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem,
let my right hand forget her cunning.
If I do not remember thee,
let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth;
if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom
in the day of Jerusalem;
who said, Rase it, rase it,
even to the foundation thereof.
O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed;
happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Rev. 18.6
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth
thy little ones against the stones.
You evil sick freaks, worshiping killing innocent babies!
Very good, but you still don't understand this verse?
It says NOTHING about "worshiping killing innocent babies"
Forget my "Dick and Jane" Refference... You couldn't understand that either!
What a Tard!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#91308 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>And let the
I know why chimps throw poop...
Is that what you do after you ra pe your daughter, get high on meth and throw poop
Or was that in reference to quoting the bible?
How stupid can you be

Clay City, KY

#91309 Nov 18, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid, I posted the link to the whole chapter. The whole story!
Your sick evil god telling you to kill innocent babies because the jews wanted the wealth of the Babylon people.
Hey Bag of Hammers... That is NOT what that verse means!
Geesh! How stupid can you be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason hughes 2 hr Cuzzo 9
jessica napier 4 hr hmm 1
brandon bryson 4 hr old friend 4
food stamp office 4 hr Jdp889 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
teena Marie mills 7 hr Flatlick 4
Husbands with friends 8 hr Glenda 3
praying it's all a lie 14 hr Just the truth 5
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"