Did New Mayor and council have ILLE...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whatever

United States

#41 Apr 23, 2014
Believe you me, the city is mayor run, especially in Thompson case
And anybody that thinks other wise is fooling themselves.
pathetic

London, KY

#42 Apr 23, 2014
Hey easy; you're making yourself look like a Wetard talking to yourself! You're obviously the only one interested in your tiresome duties you are trying to fulfill with your politicians/sugardaddy! Truth hurts I suppose! Stick to your other profession and save yourself the trouble! Karma is a bi******; served fresh and never frozen! Bahahaha boom blablabla gossipidy ga ga ga! Easy does it! Mwah! ��
really

London, KY

#43 Apr 23, 2014
whatever wrote:
Believe you me, the city is mayor run, especially in Thompson case
And anybody that thinks other wise is fooling themselves.
I'd love for you to explain how that's true? If that was the case what's the point of city commissioners? Mayor can't tie his shoes without council approval. Period!
HillbillyStrong

Keavy, KY

#44 Apr 23, 2014
gossipty do da day wrote:
<quoted text> ..HillbillyStupid, LOL true colors hahaha yip LMAO
Your calling me stupid. But your yet to prove me wrong. all you've done is post bad jugdements and call people names. Much like a kid would!
City

Keavy, KY

#45 Apr 23, 2014
This just may be a big problem for the six council members as the advocate said they can admit meeting in court and face the music or say they just signed to ask for the audit that cost the taxpayers tens of thousands because one of them told them to and hope the judge buys it .
whatever

United States

#46 Apr 23, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love for you to explain how that's true? If that was the case what's the point of city commissioners? Mayor can't tie his shoes without council approval. Period!
Ok first off. Barbourville is fourth class city, so there is no commissioners, 2nd if you have ever been involved in city gov mayor is chief executive officer and makes all daily decision for city, therefore it is mayor run.
LOL

Keavy, KY

#47 Apr 23, 2014
HillbillyStrong wrote:
<quoted text> Your calling me stupid. But your yet to prove me wrong. all you've done is post bad jugdements and call people names. Much like a kid would!
dont worry, there may be enough trailer park trash to vote thompson back in. If they can put their meth pipes down long enough to trade some food stamps for gas money to get to the polls
whatever

United States

#48 Apr 24, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry, there may be enough trailer park trash to vote thompson back in. If they can put their meth pipes down long enough to trade some food stamps for gas money to get to the polls
Let Thompson run again and spend all that money , the council doesn't have to run this time, so they will be there to put him out again. Lol
HillbillyStrong

Keavy, KY

#49 Apr 24, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry, there may be enough trailer park trash to vote thompson back in. If they can put their meth pipes down long enough to trade some food stamps for gas money to get to the polls
I didn't say put him back in. put somebody that would care about the city. Someone that would put there own time and money into the city if they thouth it would better the town. we need someone in those seats that can build people morail up.
lolz

Hudson, OH

#50 Apr 24, 2014
LOL wrote:
which is worse??? Trading food stamps for cash or ass for cash?
Boone

Keavy, KY

#51 Apr 28, 2014
I can't wait to see if the six council members can get out of their charges or are found guilty .
stew pit

Keavy, KY

#52 Apr 28, 2014
Boone wrote:
I can't wait to see if the six council members can get out of their charges or are found guilty .
they dont have to "get out" of anything, you have to prove they did something illegal. There must not be much to your life if thats all you have to wait for.
Good read

Somerset, KY

#53 Apr 29, 2014
At law, an accomplice is a person who actively participates in the commission of a crime, even though they take no part in the actual criminal offense.
Mee too

Keavy, KY

#54 Apr 29, 2014
Good read wrote:
At law, an accomplice is a person who actively participates in the commission of a crime, even though they take no part in the actual criminal offense.
I can see that because I have not talked to one person that has not felt that if the mayor was guilty of anything then so is the whole council .
LOL

Keavy, KY

#55 Apr 29, 2014
Mee too wrote:
<quoted text> I can see that because I have not talked to one person that has not felt that if the mayor was guilty of anything then so is the whole council .
you need to leave the trailer park and talk to people who work for what they get, not those who gather at the mail boxes for payday
Matlock

Keavy, KY

#56 Apr 29, 2014
Good read wrote:
so uh .. how can they "activly participate" even tho they " take no part " ?.... Haha ... since participate mean they take part.
Good read

Somerset, KY

#57 Apr 29, 2014
Let's see Matlock if you are driving a car, pull up to a bank knowing your passenger is going to rob the bank but you had no part in the actual robbery but you knew the intentions of you passenger you are an accomplice. Hope I explained this well enough, it does get crazy those and, if's and but.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Cczar 178,017
Is *** Sidney Smith *** a murderer? 59 min wut 10
well pump 2 hr carl 1
Satan & God's armies... 5 hr Bleh 7
Topix giving IP address 5 hr Knows a lot 2
Crazy women 5 hr Red Arts 14
you hear about this 6 hr Ms Me 13
New jail 9 hr funny one 28
How many would like 2 c mike corey get beat ? 15 hr voter 64

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages