state trucks spraying weed killer

state trucks spraying weed killer

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Since: May 13

London, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2013
is anyone else tired of the two guys that are inept at operating the sprayer truck for the state here in knox co. I have seen them all over the place, spraying everything except what they are supposed to. even when asked to refrain they go ahead and spray anyway, killing grass in peoples yards, hedge bushes that have grown in front of residences for generations, hitting peoples vehicles, not to mention almost wiping out the hummingbird population. I say give those guys a drug test, or at least put someone in the truck that can operate the sprayer.
gator

Bimble, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2013
I seen them spraying on my way to make a truck payment
Crocodile

Somerset, KY

#3 Jul 8, 2013
gator wrote:
I seen them spraying on my way to make a truck payment
You are very reliable when it comes to the payments. Even though your payment is only due monthly, you come in every week and make a payment. Thank You
bopeep

London, KY

#4 Jul 8, 2013
yes im very fed up with them they sprayed my cherry tree last year and this yr its dead and i also have a garden beside the road but on my property.does anyone know who to call about this i dont want that spray no where near my property i keep the sides of the road mowed.they have no business spraying in front of peoples houses
Crocodile

Somerset, KY

#5 Jul 8, 2013
bopeep wrote:
yes im very fed up with them they sprayed my cherry tree last year and this yr its dead and i also have a garden beside the road but on my property.does anyone know who to call about this i dont want that spray no where near my property i keep the sides of the road mowed.they have no business spraying in front of peoples houses
You can put a sign up at the beginning of your property saying "Stop spraying here" or something like that. If you just call it may prevent it happening the next time but, they would probably forget after that.
gator

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Crocodile wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very reliable when it comes to the payments. Even though your payment is only due monthly, you come in every week and make a payment. Thank You
I like to make extra truck payments
got2

Clay City, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2013
Go make your dang truck payment before they come and take it. Oh and I think you call the county judge about those weed sprayers.
driver

London, KY

#8 Jul 9, 2013
lets talk about it wrote:
is anyone else tired of the two guys that are inept at operating the sprayer truck for the state here in knox co. I have seen them all over the place, spraying everything except what they are supposed to. even when asked to refrain they go ahead and spray anyway, killing grass in peoples yards, hedge bushes that have grown in front of residences for generations, hitting peoples vehicles, not to mention almost wiping out the hummingbird population. I say give those guys a drug test, or at least put someone in the truck that can operate the sprayer.
yes we spray and we are going to continue to spray.GET OVER IT.thank you and have a good day.I gotta go spray!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ford Collett shot 44 min Asap 18
Mike trents Facebook less Delone on it Ha Ha 58 min Just a fling 1
The Oven Mitt 59 min Get the facts 40
Romeo's restaurant to be on restaurant impossible! 1 hr sure 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 141,514
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr want to know 694
Stinking Creekers Beware 2 hr IMMA PACKIN 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages