GUSS

Tacoma, WA

#61 Apr 5, 2013
fool wrote:
its obvious why limberD@ck preety much got told to shut the hell up and suck his thumb at the meeting....yall are a BIG JOKE and everyone there knows it and is laughing at your dumb ass...hahahahahahhahahahahhaha h...can you tell im still laughing...
With a name like "fool" why would anyone care what you think or do?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#62 Apr 5, 2013
fool wrote:
its obvious why limberD@ck preety much got told to shut the hell up and suck his thumb at the meeting....yall are a BIG JOKE and everyone there knows it and is laughing at your dumb ass...hahahahahahhahahahahhaha h...can you tell im still laughing...
Nervous much??????????

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#63 Apr 6, 2013
all wrote:
Feb, 2013 Times tribune
At issue is the corrections management system known as JailTracker. Available online, JailTracker provides access to information about an inmate, including photos, physical description, their history behind bars, scheduled release dates and other records.
While neighboring jails in Whitley and Laurel counties use JailTracker, the Knox County Jail does not.
“We took it off a year ago because it was unfair to those who were arrested and later found innocent. Once your picture is on there, it used to be on there forever,” Knox County Judge-Executive J. M. Hall told those attending the session.
Jailer Mary Hammons echoed Hall’s sentiment on having pictures on the online system, adding that several children of parents who have been on JailTracker but later found innocent have been embarrassed in public.
To my cheerleader.........you say the people are jokes when they speak out against an injustice that our own elected politicians are forcing upon us........I'll show you a couple of jokes, the newspaper article I'm responding to here is an example of how fools act and talk.
A Barbourville newspaper recently made an open records request to get the pictures from the jail and run them on a weekly basis.
While some in the audience agreed if someone was guilty of a crime, their picture should be on the page for all to see, some magistrates disagreed, including 5th District Magistrate Guilio Cima.
“Even though they say they’re innocent until proven guilty, as far as the public goes, they’re guilty when they see their picture,” Cima said.
“I see it from both angles,” added Hall, who said he had met with the Jail Committee earlier Wednesday for an update on the situation. The committee did talk with JailTracker about what could be done.
“Now they’re saying they’re giving Mary (Hammons) some options when it can be run. They’re saying now they can run pictures for so many days and then the pictures are taken off, in say 30 days,” Hall said.
Everyone arrested is innocent until proven guilty whether they are on jailtracker, local news or the newspaper. Saying that a picture on jailtracker automatically makes them guilty in the eyes of the public is crazy.
Heres a couple of fools.......In this newspaper article Cima says........“Even though they say they’re innocent until proven guilty, as far as the public goes, they’re guilty when they see their picture,” Cima said........Then Hall says..........Hall said.Everyone arrested is innocent until proven guilty whether they are on jailtracker, local news or the newspaper. Saying that a picture on jailtracker automatically makes them guilty in the eyes of the public is crazy..........Didn't Hall just say Mr.Cima is guilty of being crazy.........Now thats a joke for you.
wondering mind

Williamsburg, KY

#64 Apr 6, 2013
GUSS wrote:
<quoted text> I was not aware of Limbertwig running for any office. He was merely making a point of an information tool that nearly every county in Ky.is using except Knox County. That county is not using the tool because someones son, daughter or family member was arrested and the family had enough clout to avert public scrutiny that should be as public as for John or Jane Doe. Simply agreeing is not supporting. Keep the pressure on Mr. D.
Just for my own wondering mind,,,,is it a fact an was there proff that jailtracker wa shut down because one of the politians family was arrested? Or is this something that people was just assumeing? An if it is a fact then lets hear who this person is.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#65 Apr 6, 2013
wondering mind wrote:
<quoted text>Just for my own wondering mind,,,,is it a fact an was there proff that jailtracker wa shut down because one of the politians family was arrested? Or is this something that people was just assumeing? An if it is a fact then lets hear who this person is.
It was posted by somebody a little over a year ago as the truth but I dont know if it was or not.
vote

Eubank, KY

#66 Apr 6, 2013
wondering mind wrote:
<quoted text>Just for my own wondering mind,,,,is it a fact an was there proff that jailtracker wa shut down because one of the politians family was arrested? Or is this something that people was just assumeing? An if it is a fact then lets hear who this person is.
I, was wanting to know the exact same thing.
It seems to me that a hand full of people had it removed.
That's like telling tax payers, "hey we are no longer going to fix your roads, tax payer or not because your neighbor got more gravels, or maybe the reason is because you have officials that can't keep their mug shots along with numerous family members mug shot from ruining their chance for re-election. Who knows. Jailtracker was not taken off because there are negative outcomes with public view, that being the case no Counties would have it public.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#67 Apr 7, 2013
vote wrote:
<quoted text>I, was wanting to know the exact same thing.
It seems to me that a hand full of people had it removed.
That's like telling tax payers, "hey we are no longer going to fix your roads, tax payer or not because your neighbor got more gravels, or maybe the reason is because you have officials that can't keep their mug shots along with numerous family members mug shot from ruining their chance for re-election. Who knows. Jailtracker was not taken off because there are negative outcomes with public view, that being the case no Counties would have it public.
It doesn't matter why the Jailer removed the jailtracker, it was wrong and selfish of her to do it. She put her views above the views of the public. According to the laws of this state public information such as arrest records is to be made public and accessable to everyone. The fiscal court showed their true nature by agreeing with her. noone should put their personal choices above the laws that protect the rights of us all. Arrest records are public so make them public by replacing jailtracker
fat

London, KY

#68 Apr 7, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter why the Jailer removed the jailtracker, it was wrong and selfish of her to do it. She put her views above the views of the public. According to the laws of this state public information such as arrest records is to be made public and accessable to everyone. The fiscal court showed their true nature by agreeing with her. noone should put their personal choices above the laws that protect the rights of us all. Arrest records are public so make them public by replacing jailtracker
lol..your one to be talking about "personal choices"

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#69 Apr 7, 2013
fat wrote:
<quoted text>lol..your one to be talking about "personal choices"
If you've got something to say to me, do it. I dont have a crystal ball and I cant read minds.

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

#70 Apr 7, 2013
I hear the politics in Knox County is about to change soon.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#71 Apr 8, 2013
Merlin the Wizard wrote:
I hear the politics in Knox County is about to change soon.
I hope so. Are you back?

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

#72 Apr 8, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so. Are you back?
Off and on, yes.
fat

Hazard, KY

#73 Apr 8, 2013
Merlin the Wizard wrote:
I hear the politics in Knox County is about to change soon.
very very doubtful!

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

#74 Apr 8, 2013
fat wrote:
<quoted text>very very doubtful!
Agreed, and if it did, it would most likely be for the worst.
fat

Hazard, KY

#75 Apr 8, 2013
Merlin the Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, and if it did, it would most likely be for the worst.
yea it hasnt changed in a long time.I dont see anything being any different this time either.

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

#76 Apr 8, 2013
fat wrote:
<quoted text>yea it hasnt changed in a long time.I dont see anything being any different this time either.
I know a lot of them probably have good intentions to start with. Going into office must do something to them, after they're elected.
Oger

London, KY

#77 Apr 8, 2013
fool wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like your the fag@ot my oger..we can all see where yours and limbertwigs mind is.just like him talking about school kids.i think both of yall need a serious evaluation ya homos.Seems like that all you can think about is homosexual thoughts..goodluck with that FAG@ot
Well "fat fool-well" you've never met a man like "Oger" have you? Tell you what, If I was curious about a real big man going at your backside, you'd end up wearing diapers the rast of you life...lol
vote

London, KY

#78 Apr 9, 2013
Thank you Limbertwig. Just for being the kind of person that stands up, shows up and speaks what everyone else is thinking. I don't know who you are but I do know that you are worth more to the County as an unofficial than any official I have ever met.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#79 Apr 9, 2013
vote wrote:
Thank you Limbertwig. Just for being the kind of person that stands up, shows up and speaks what everyone else is thinking. I don't know who you are but I do know that you are worth more to the County as an unofficial than any official I have ever met.
Thank you, but I'm not sure anything I've did or said helped get jailtracker back. But I must say I wasn't going to give up.
Newbie

Nancy, KY

#80 Apr 10, 2013
I see nothing wrong with Jailtracker if that's what its called. It did give the Advocate a boost in sells by taking it down and allowing the paper the sole place to get this information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 1 hr Creek it 2
looking to rent house or trailor 2 hr landlord 2
Need food badly 2 hr Need food badly 42
betty brown 2 hr dude 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,870
Night life in Barbourville 3 hr Boogy Nights 2
Porsche mills 3 hr worried 23
To the Garland family 4 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:27 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:27PM
Jags Hold Off Titans for 3rd Win
Bleacher Report 8:50 PM
Jaguars DT Sen'Derrick Marks Triggers $600,000 Sack Bonus on Final Play
NBC Sports 9:35 PM
Jaguars players wear "I can't breathe" shirts in pregame warm ups
Bleacher Report 9:53 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Video Highlights and Recap from Week
Bleacher Report 9:54 PM
Jags Hold on for 21-13 Win vs. Titans on TNF