,WYMT 57, LEX18 News and UNITE why not the same?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Peace2010

Albany, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2009
http://www.lex18.com/
http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews
Why does WYMT TV have operation UNITE logos and phone numbers drug tip line Is WYMT TV 57 CBS linked station who is paying who does operation Unite Pay WYMT TV news for space on its main webpage? Lexington News 18 does not have all them UNITE logos and phone numbers on its main webpage, Is the medeia in Hazard a Police media supported by UNITE is it not a freedom reporter non bias reporting of the news does CBS support UNITE? I find this interesting that WYMT tv 57 has all the very large operation UNITE contact and LEX 18 news not at all anything about UNITE is this fair for media to influance a region are not the people of south east Ky as good as the People of Lexinton Ky I am going to foward this to the President to read this topix and go to the links I find it strange LEX 18 News nothing and WYMT tv 57 News a strong operation UNITE supporter power of media is this fair to the people Of south east Ky and eastern Ky? are we worse people then the people of Lexington ? lower class and more prone to crime? this is a mark on the face of millions of people in Kentucky and I want to know why.
Peace2010

Albany, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2009
I just sent this to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/ its a question people in Kentucky should be asking why the differance?? why treat people in the same regions and state with differnt reporting of the news? and them being so close together...does someone have influance over the news free reporting?

Since: Mar 09

Barbourville

#3 Jul 19, 2009
Why do you find it strange for a "News Station" to give out a drug hotline number?
Peace2010

Manchester, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2009
America-usa wrote:
Why do you find it strange for a "News Station" to give out a drug hotline number?
it is policeing if you look inside unite they ask anyone to call that makes anyone a police officer a hotline to say you seen think someone might be doing something they should not and the news everyone watches so its like sending out on tv and internet messages to seek out criminals and report them to operation Unite its you know they say Money Media and the Military is very powerful and when you also include faith based relegion police media you have 10's of thousands of people watching for the next criminal and as soon as they find them they will do a video WYMT TV 57 report on them and millions will know your name and see your face you are now a ceberlity criminal, known far and wide and I see this as a brain washing mass relegious policeing of people , I will be the first to tell you people are far from perfect and many make mistakes every day but it can go from your bed room to CNN in a few less then a hour, but WYMT has a big logo of UNITE on it main webpage Lexington dont, as to say the people Of Lexinton Ky is smarter richer and drug free and sin free and have it so much better that they dont have this big drug war against people in Lexington Ky it has put a black mark on the face of the people of seky and east Ky and all that fall under the UNITE police zone and I find it wrong to set in to peoples mind You will do drugs they will affect your life its like putting a no smoking sighn on one side the hospital lobby and everyone in there smoking but the sighn only goes on the side of the people that is chosen even we all know that everyone smokes in the room, why dont they post rape hotlines and all kinds of policeing hotlines on WYMT TV as well why stop at drugs we got all kinds of crime all over the united states but you would think that the people Of Kentucky is devils on pills all of us...its wrong I think wymt news should remove that logo off there main webpage I wrote President Barack Obama about it and if he agrees then us put UNITE posters all over the nation on every news CNN and all of it not just the people of Kentucky does drugs Us make this a real drug war and put millions of Americans in jail us expand UNITE or get rid of it and I say the later its unfair how the people Of this suffering region has been treated for many years and now this.
2_funny

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2009
sorry to tell u this but u dont make a bit of sence to me
advertising

Manchester, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2009
the southeast ky area of unite is paying
to put the logo on the website. they also pay
for commercials on wymt.

Barbourville

#7 Jul 19, 2009
Peace2010 wrote:
<quoted text>it is policeing if you look inside unite they ask anyone to call that makes anyone a police officer a hotline to say you seen think someone might be doing something they should not and the news everyone watches so its like sending out on tv and internet messages to seek out criminals and report them to operation Unite its you know they say Money Media and the Military is very powerful and when you also include faith based relegion police media you have 10's of thousands of people watching for the next criminal and as soon as they find them they will do a video WYMT TV 57 report on them and millions will know your name and see your face you are now a ceberlity criminal, known far and wide and I see this as a brain washing mass relegious policeing of people , I will be the first to tell you people are far from perfect and many make mistakes every day but it can go from your bed room to CNN in a few less then a hour, but WYMT has a big logo of UNITE on it main webpage Lexington dont, as to say the people Of Lexinton Ky is smarter richer and drug free and sin free and have it so much better that they dont have this big drug war against people in Lexington Ky it has put a black mark on the face of the people of seky and east Ky and all that fall under the UNITE police zone and I find it wrong to set in to peoples mind You will do drugs they will affect your life its like putting a no smoking sighn on one side the hospital lobby and everyone in there smoking but the sighn only goes on the side of the people that is chosen even we all know that everyone smokes in the room, why dont they post rape hotlines and all kinds of policeing hotlines on WYMT TV as well why stop at drugs we got all kinds of crime all over the united states but you would think that the people Of Kentucky is devils on pills all of us...its wrong I think wymt news should remove that logo off there main webpage I wrote President Barack Obama about it and if he agrees then us put UNITE posters all over the nation on every news CNN and all of it not just the people of Kentucky does drugs Us make this a real drug war and put millions of Americans in jail us expand UNITE or get rid of it and I say the later its unfair how the people Of this suffering region has been treated for many years and now this.
You wrote the worst oppressive Dictator the United States has ever elected about Unite?
Peace2010

Manchester, KY

#8 Jul 20, 2009
advertising wrote:
the southeast ky area of unite is paying
to put the logo on the website. they also pay
for commercials on wymt.
So operation used WYMT TV news to keep posting names and videos of drug round up so in a way Unite is useing media to keep the ball a rolling for them as long as people see this on the news they will think Ohh my this is the big thing us give unite some more money honey dial that phone humber and donate to the cause if we dont the drug booger will come and take away our life I seen it on WYMT TV its the news its important WYMT is being used its a paid press not a free press so is that not media making a differance in how the news is reported and who it cators to? my opinion is yes it is...Its wrong to keep pounding down on the people of seky and east ky it is making us look like the trash of America and UNITE is paying to keep that drug culture image thanks I was wandering about why all them logos was on the WYMT TV news main webpage now I know its money paid reporting like TV in Russia and Iran? while people fight for freedom of press all over the world and die in some cases and news reporters is held in prisons , The news here takes money to sway reporting? is that the way democracy works and freedom of the press you buy it?? I disagree I think press should not be paid for by any special group no matter what that group is...just report the news and let that be it.
Peace2010

Manchester, KY

#9 Jul 20, 2009
2_funny wrote:
sorry to tell u this but u dont make a bit of sence to me
nothing funny about it and if you dont understand your a very simple person can you turn lights off and on and feed your self?
Peace2010

Manchester, KY

#10 Jul 20, 2009
America-usa wrote:
<quoted text>You wrote the worst oppressive Dictator the United States has ever elected about Unite?
I will not say that at this point we will learn his nature but one thing I do know is hal Rogers needs replaced next election...30 years of what?
whatever

London, KY

#11 Jul 20, 2009
What has hal rogers done for us? lol well he has an approval rating of like 90% and was voted in by 85% of the population.

He has brought jobs, and progression to the area.
Too numerous to start naming. As I am getting ready to go to work today, I am glad I voted for him.

However, you don't work. That is obvious. You sit up all night complaining about people wanting to stop the flow of drugs in the area. Drugs that are ruining the area, and ruining peoples lives.

Drugs destroy people. Meth, Pot, and pills. They all need stopped. And yet, all you can do is complain about the way people who are just, and moral, are trying to stop the flow of them.

Seems like you started this once before, and no one agreed with you then. Perhaps people want a change? A change were they don't have to lock up there stuff because some druggie might bust in and steal the things they worked their butts off to get, just so he can get another hit.

I am sorry, but your motives are questionable, and your logic escapes everyone. Unite is working to clean the area up, and if you don't like that, maybe you should go to an area that allows for easier drug trafficking.

Barbourville

#12 Jul 20, 2009
whatever wrote:
What has hal rogers done for us? lol well he has an approval rating of like 90% and was voted in by 85% of the population.
He has brought jobs, and progression to the area.
Too numerous to start naming. As I am getting ready to go to work today, I am glad I voted for him.
However, you don't work. That is obvious. You sit up all night complaining about people wanting to stop the flow of drugs in the area. Drugs that are ruining the area, and ruining peoples lives.
Drugs destroy people. Meth, Pot, and pills. They all need stopped. And yet, all you can do is complain about the way people who are just, and moral, are trying to stop the flow of them.
Seems like you started this once before, and no one agreed with you then. Perhaps people want a change? A change were they don't have to lock up there stuff because some druggie might bust in and steal the things they worked their butts off to get, just so he can get another hit.
I am sorry, but your motives are questionable, and your logic escapes everyone. Unite is working to clean the area up, and if you don't like that, maybe you should go to an area that allows for easier drug trafficking.
Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. If the person thinks Hal Rogers is not doing his job he should write to him not Nobama.
Willie

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2012
Peace 2012 are you smoking cracj
Woopy

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 19, 2012
Mitch McConnell needs replaced. He's nothing but a big mouth that wants to be in the spot light in Washington instead of where he is needed. Every time I turn the news on, the tax payers have paid for him another trip.

Since: Jun 12

Barbourville, Lexington

#15 Oct 19, 2012
Lex 18 doesn't have it up because they are a Lexington station. WYMT needs to have that up, this whole area is overrun by drugs.
adf

Nancy, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2012
Peace2010 wrote:
http://www.lex18.com/
http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews
Why does WYMT TV have operation UNITE logos and phone numbers drug tip line Is WYMT TV 57 CBS linked station who is paying who does operation Unite Pay WYMT TV news for space on its main webpage? Lexington News 18 does not have all them UNITE logos and phone numbers on its main webpage, Is the medeia in Hazard a Police media supported by UNITE is it not a freedom reporter non bias reporting of the news does CBS support UNITE? I find this interesting that WYMT tv 57 has all the very large operation UNITE contact and LEX 18 news not at all anything about UNITE is this fair for media to influance a region are not the people of south east Ky as good as the People of Lexinton Ky I am going to foward this to the President to read this topix and go to the links I find it strange LEX 18 News nothing and WYMT tv 57 News a strong operation UNITE supporter power of media is this fair to the people Of south east Ky and eastern Ky? are we worse people then the people of Lexington ? lower class and more prone to crime? this is a mark on the face of millions of people in Kentucky and I want to know why.
its wrong they are wrong , and UNITE used the name faith based also its religous does UNITE ask the Government for money to help fight its citizens in the name of faith based , is that name faith based used to cover up Jesus Christ when they ask for Government money? clever ha? the State Church and Media attacks free Amaricans in a web of religous policeing Is that what it is? and yes I always wonderd why WYMT TV had the UNITE flag on its main web page very interesting indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 131,410
Free Goat 10 min Sunshine 3
HeShe backing warren for judge 32 min im voting for a man 10
Where's Susie hibbard 1 hr Jessie 4
county equipment 1 hr elsi 3
who will you vote for as jailer 3 hr Please stay on track 41
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 4 hr kori 13
who got arrested at bville walmart? 7 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE