who got shot up saltgum this morning
Amy

Buffalo Grove, IL

#41 May 10, 2014
id say if ur sorry ass was questioned and put on a lie detector test it will come out it was u and ur brother. cause the one who was wearing the vest that was limping is the one who shot and killed and while ur ass held the lady and tried to squeeze her guts. and u guys done it in front of their kids drugs or no drugs yuns took a life and need to be hung id love to see u out then both of yuns will have more than a fake leg u will have to have a new heart and face
Truth

Bowling Green, KY

#42 May 10, 2014
I don't kn about Adam but I kn his brother was involved an they ain't going to find the f150 around here it's belong to Some one in London facts
travis

London, KY

#43 May 10, 2014
Adam Messer wrote:
<quoted text>
Travis carnes, this is Adam Messer I'm glad u r not scared to say your name on topix! I didn't drive know maroon f150 to the wreck I drove my green Tundra so u best keep my name out of your mouth
for one thing I want keep my mouth shout for anyone and your free to come try anytime little man I am on the creek everyday just about it I drive a tan 4 door 97 s10 blazer if you see it at my mom and dads feel free to stop in will go you to the main road and you can see if you can shout my mouth
noncreeker

Barbourville, KY

#44 May 10, 2014
You all need to settle down before another tragedy erupts, im sure with everything that has been said on here, and the fact that we do have capable law officers. They will get to the bottom of this , I can assure you all they already know who and why, their not gonna make an arrest until they know they have their ducks in a row.
wondering

Williamsburg, KY

#45 May 10, 2014
So are you saying they do know who did this? I don't want to know names or anything like that because I want to be safe knowing they will be caught. When the news first told about this story they said the men was wearing mask is that true? Did the wife or kids actually see who did this or know them? Did they actually steal anything or just kill Donald? The men had to know what they were going to the home for it doesn't seem like they just picked it at random. Normally when someone gets robbed they watch a home and know someones pattern. If they had waited a couple of hrs no one would have been home they would have been at work and they could have got everything they wanted without having to murder someone. This makes me wonder was there plan actually to kill him yesterday is that why they went at the time they did it doesn't make sense. I hope whoever did this is caught because no one has the right to take anyone's life that's Gods place to decide when we leave this world not man.
Melinda Smith

Manchester, KY

#46 May 10, 2014
sad wrote:
Heard it was drug related.....heroin.... Sad for the family.
First of all you need to get the facts before plapping your tongue. I'm his sister and NO is wasn't HEROIN related THANK YOU!!! Don't hide behind a computer a enough balls to put your name on here.
wondering

Williamsburg, KY

#47 May 10, 2014
What happen Melinda? Were they robbed or did they just come to hurt Donald? Surely someone has to know who did this. Was they wearing mask like they said on the news?
travis

London, KY

#48 May 10, 2014
noncreeker wrote:
You all need to settle down before another tragedy erupts, im sure with everything that has been said on here, and the fact that we do have capable law officers. They will get to the bottom of this , I can assure you all they already know who and why, their not gonna make an arrest until they know they have their ducks in a row.
ill agree with you we do have capable law enforcement officers who work hard and do their best infact we need to increase the amount of law enforcement officers in this county their way understaffed the crime rate has increased steadily the past few years
they'll find the truck soon its hidden somewhere mostly up a hollor some where or hidden in the woods or in a old building some where or in a pond or creek they didn't have much time to take it very far
ive know adam ever sense he was a kid him and his family hes just running his mouth like always but I don't back down from a threat like that I was raised to stand my ground I don't back down from anyone I make sure if I say something I mean it and the person knows I said it
neighbors

Manchester, KY

#49 May 10, 2014
This is a sad day for the community. Neighbors are scared we have two murders walking around. No one has a right to take a life. And his wife and children my heart goes out to them. When i heard about this i got sick. because i had a family member murdered all that pain returned. His two sons were raised without their father instead of people pointing finger everyone should pray for this family and help them any way they can. This young man was only 29 years old. He life was taken and no one had that right. God bless the mllis family
Elijah messer

Greenwood, IN

#50 May 10, 2014
If i was involved. in this i would have not left no witnesses
Amy

Greenwood, IN

#51 May 10, 2014
thats why u wore mask but adams short dark hair and long nose still showed
Melinda Smith

Manchester, KY

#52 May 10, 2014
wondering wrote:
What happen Melinda? Were they robbed or did they just come to hurt Donald? Surely someone has to know who did this. Was they wearing mask like they said on the news?
All I can stay is that they were stupid enough to throw their clothes out on the road, and the police have the evidence. They will be caught.
wondering

Williamsburg, KY

#53 May 10, 2014
That's imsaine do you think it was someone he knew? I hope for his families sake and his children's that whoever did this heartless act is caught. I have knew Donald all my life and he didn't deserve this. I'm not sure what took place or even why but he didn't have to be killed. I don't understand why they didn't just wait unless they were gone if they wanted to rob them. Its as if they had intended to kill them. So sad! I think everyone is in fear right now not knowing. Did his children actually see what happen or was they still asleep?
Icebreaker

London, KY

#54 May 10, 2014
My opinion those of you who are claiming love and friendship for this family are their biggest enemy at the moment.

How stupid of you all to get on here telling things the children were suppose to have said? Do you idiots not now the danger you could be placing them in?

I think we all have drawn our conclusions as to what happened. More or less true or not, myself I think it was personal otherwise they wouldn't have left witnesses as someone else said. I think common sense tells us something very illegal was on the table here at least that is my opinion anyway.

If, I'm saying IF the guy/parents were dealing in expensive high profile drugs around or in the home with their children, it was a ticking time bomb from the get go in my opinion.

I am truly saddened for his family regardless of their occupation no child, parent, spouse or sibling should ever have to endure that style of loss of their loved one!!
Unknown

Williamsburg, KY

#55 May 10, 2014
Melinda Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you need to get the facts before plapping your tongue. I'm his sister and NO is wasn't HEROIN related THANK YOU!!! Don't hide behind a computer a enough balls to put your name on here.
do you know what year for sure the truck was? 2006 or what?
delta mike

Manchester, KY

#56 May 10, 2014
its coming. whether we're right or not, the people that are responsible will be.... "apprehended". its coming, and its coming hard.

if anyone knows anything, its important. without that information it will be a lot worse over all then it needs to be.
Brovo Lincoln

Annville, KY

#57 May 10, 2014
Shane Jackson drives or his gf drives a truck like the one described, lives in London has a connection with the ones accused. Not accusing no one but My guess would be that that by now the only way to find the truck is to start running names with the DMV now because I'm sure that truck is hidden good by now. Just my opinion
Icebreaker

London, KY

#58 May 11, 2014
Some of you are really ignorant!! Brovo have you ever heard of contacting the proper authorities with such information? Pretty sure if that guy happened to be the needle in the haystack and hadn't stashed the truck they are on it after your brilliant comment!
concearned

Manchester, KY

#59 May 11, 2014
If you have information on who drives the vehicle that fits the description call the police that should go with out saying.
concearned

Manchester, KY

#60 May 11, 2014
Adam Messer wrote:
U motherfu**** need to stop talking shit, I didn't have anything to do with robbing and killing that guy and I sure as f**k don't drive no marron f150 and haven't been in 1 either! If u have anything to say about me come and say it to my face cause I don't want his family thinking I killed him!
You say you didnt have anything to do with robbing and killing that guy yet he is one of your friends on Facebook most people who know someone would call them by there name instead of that guy someone who wanted to look innocent might try to act as if they never even knew him and say exactly what you just said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy in gray dodge truck 19 min Jim 2
town 28 min Acting stupid 2
Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13) 32 min iammea 128
Drug Dealers 1 hr Browns 11
Garlands home improvement 1 hr Wondering 1
hp 2000 with wecam 1 hr ttwarewolf 1
Is the Childern's Home a good place to work? 1 hr PLT 2
sugars daddies 8 hr s party 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages