YA THINK

Somerset, KY

#23 Nov 22, 2012
We have all been through a lot, that does not give us a reason to shoot someone 4 ? 5 ? 6 ? times now does it???? The news stated multiple times meaning more than a couple do the math thats rage not defense. Her 911 call she stated he would not let me leave so that means to me it was a personal relationship not a job being his caregiver. You also say in several comments on several threads that she was in a bad relationship taking crap, sorry , if she went to work everyday as you say she didnt have to come back in it every evening. JUST SAYING!!!!!!
Just saying wrote:
Sue had been thru a lot in her life if she was someone who would just up and kill someone for no reason she would have been in jail a long time a go for she had plenty of a reasons a long time ago to kill for how she was did no one deserved to go thru the things that she went thru. and if she had killed that person no one in there right mind would have blamed her. Sue worked and was very smart person she loved with all of her heart her kids. and she most for sure loved the no good man that she was married to for a lot of yrs.
i bet

Winchester, KY

#25 Nov 22, 2012
She took all his medications. That made him mad, and he told her "first chance i get I'm calling the police and telling them what you've done". She got scared, made up her story, and killed him.

Just a guess.
Just Saying

Williamsburg, KY

#26 Nov 24, 2012
Have you every took care of anyone sick in your life. well i have and when they get mad they are a lot stronger then what you think they can slam you into a wall faster then you can think and when they hit you in the right place it will knock the breath out of you. remember Sue was along in the house with him she didnt have help and it was in the night now I am sure she didn't expect it our she would have not been by herself there. Why was there a gun there would you stay in a holler with someone sick and eveybody knew it therefore they would think there was drugs in the house and god only knows what some of the dope heads would do to you for drugs.now the last time I saw Sue she was not a big person at all so i would think the Gun was there for safety reason just like I have one in my house Sue was his caretaker what would she have to gain out of killing him she is in jail now I am sure she didn't wont to go to jail just as I am sure she didn't wont to be hurt by a old man. but she will get a chance to tell what happen and i could not set on a jury and convict her of murder. think about it what would you have did if it had been you and she didn't have time to think because i think if she had that time and thought that was about to happen she would have never been there for it to have happen.
i guess so

Williamsburg, KY

#27 Nov 24, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
Have you every took care of anyone sick in your life. well i have and when they get mad they are a lot stronger then what you think they can slam you into a wall faster then you can think and when they hit you in the right place it will knock the breath out of you. remember Sue was along in the house with him she didnt have help and it was in the night now I am sure she didn't expect it our she would have not been by herself there. Why was there a gun there would you stay in a holler with someone sick and eveybody knew it therefore they would think there was drugs in the house and god only knows what some of the dope heads would do to you for drugs.now the last time I saw Sue she was not a big person at all so i would think the Gun was there for safety reason just like I have one in my house Sue was his caretaker what would she have to gain out of killing him she is in jail now I am sure she didn't wont to go to jail just as I am sure she didn't wont to be hurt by a old man. but she will get a chance to tell what happen and i could not set on a jury and convict her of murder. think about it what would you have did if it had been you and she didn't have time to think because i think if she had that time and thought that was about to happen she would have never been there for it to have happen.
i'm sure they gave her a drug test.if it shows she had drugs in her system she is a goner.her story wont help her.
Just Saying

Williamsburg, KY

#28 Nov 25, 2012
If Sue has Drug in her system and she has a doctor who wrote them and gave them to her for a good reason then that will not even be a part of the case. and if she had been a dopt head she could not take care of her self less on some old man like I said have you every taken care of someone in your life time you dont know what its like if you haven't you get very to those people and they become like family to you you never expect them to hurt you yes when there sick they say things that seem mean but you know they hurt and its not the way they are they just can not help it I spent a lot of time with the elderly and loved it I left it because of health problems but i still think about them till this day and go to see some of there gravies they were a part of my life and had a place in my heart and there is still a place in my heart for the sick who can not take care of there on lives. I know how it fills not to be able to do the thinks that you would like to do
i guess so

Williamsburg, KY

#29 Nov 25, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
If Sue has Drug in her system and she has a doctor who wrote them and gave them to her for a good reason then that will not even be a part of the case. and if she had been a dopt head she could not take care of her self less on some old man like I said have you every taken care of someone in your life time you dont know what its like if you haven't you get very to those people and they become like family to you you never expect them to hurt you yes when there sick they say things that seem mean but you know they hurt and its not the way they are they just can not help it I spent a lot of time with the elderly and loved it I left it because of health problems but i still think about them till this day and go to see some of there gravies they were a part of my life and had a place in my heart and there is still a place in my heart for the sick who can not take care of there on lives. I know how it fills not to be able to do the thinks that you would like to do
i'm not talking about the medicine from her doctor.i'm talking about the medicine from his doctor or from the streets.an even if she is precribed medicine they will test the amount that was in her system because alot of people take way more than they are suspose to in a days time.an from what everyone is saying they was for sure very close.but i don't know what happen,thats for the detectives an the corner to determine.most people think that just because they are precribed medicine that they are in the clear but it dont work that way anymore.they test for the level that is in your system.if the cops pull you over an you have been taking pills from your dr.an they test the level an its higher than it should be then you will go to jail for DUI.
Friend

Barbourville, KY

#30 Nov 25, 2012
I love u sue I will be praying for you
Ha ha

Barbourville, KY

#31 Nov 25, 2012
What u mean she has a friend
The Truth

London, KY

#32 Nov 26, 2012
i guess so wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sure they gave her a drug test.if it shows she had drugs in her system she is a goner.her story wont help her.
The truth is Sue King was not providing care for Mr. Carter, she was after his bank account. She was married to his nephew for years and the two of them took the old man for everything they could get and after Mr. Carter quit supporting them she divorced the nephew she came back to see if she could get anything on her own. She led the old man on and made him think that she sincerely cared about him, got him to buy her a new pick-up truck, got herself reinstated as his only heir, then killed him with claims that he was "bothering" her. Reason enough? She would have had everything he owned, which was considerable, but couldn't wait for Mr. Carter to die of natural causes, bullet wounds are quicker. Watch the trial and see how wrong I am.
>.<

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Nov 27, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
Have you every took care of anyone sick in your life. well i have and when they get mad they are a lot stronger then what you think they can slam you into a wall faster then you can think and when they hit you in the right place it will knock the breath out of you. remember Sue was along in the house with him she didnt have help and it was in the night now I am sure she didn't expect it our she would have not been by herself there. Why was there a gun there would you stay in a holler with someone sick and eveybody knew it therefore they would think there was drugs in the house and god only knows what some of the dope heads would do to you for drugs.now the last time I saw Sue she was not a big person at all so i would think the Gun was there for safety reason just like I have one in my house Sue was his caretaker what would she have to gain out of killing him she is in jail now I am sure she didn't wont to go to jail just as I am sure she didn't wont to be hurt by a old man. but she will get a chance to tell what happen and i could not set on a jury and convict her of murder. think about it what would you have did if it had been you and she didn't have time to think because i think if she had that time and thought that was about to happen she would have never been there for it to have happen.
Thank you!! Finally someone who understands that she had to protect herself. Sick people can over power people. No one on here understands that. Have they never been to a nursing home where there had to be three or four nurses to retain them.
devils

London, KY

#34 Nov 27, 2012
i guess so wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sure they gave her a drug test.if it shows she had drugs in her system she is a goner.her story wont help her.
ch

i have know her a long time and she didn't do drugs,a good woman, went to church
shedevil

London, KY

#35 Nov 30, 2012
[QUOTE who=">.<"]< quoted text>
Thank you!! Finally someone who understands that she had to protect herself. Sick people can over power people. No one on here understands that. Have they never been to a nursing home where there had to be three or four nurses to retain them.[/QUOTE]This man wouldn't hurt no one not even her.He was not a violent man.He was the kindest person i ever meet.I was alone with him he never said a off word to me.He was always a gentleman.She was just a pill head.After all the pills and money she could get off him.And she wasn't his caregiver.He didn't need no one to take care of him and he had his right mind so you all don't know what you are talking about.
Take My Hand

United States

#36 Nov 30, 2012
I won't guarantee any of this to be true, but from the rumors I've heard, and they seem to come from pretty good sources, this lady had been stealing off the old man and he caught her, threatened to call the police, and there was a confrontation. But I was told that she was closer to the door and could have easily gotten out of the house even if he was trying to attack her. It's my understanding that she was almost out the door when she fired the gun back into the home and hit him.

My main question right now is, did the gun belong to him, or did she bring the gun into the house?
>.<

Bowling Green, KY

#37 Dec 1, 2012
shedevil wrote:
[QUOTE who=">.<"]< quoted text>
Thank you!! Finally someone who understands that she had to protect herself. Sick people can over power people. No one on here understands that. Have they never been to a nursing home where there had to be three or four nurses to retain them. "

This man wouldn't hurt no one not even her.He was not a violent man.He was the kindest person i ever meet.I was alone with him he never said a off word to me.He was always a gentleman.She was just a pill head.After all the pills and money she could get off him.And she wasn't his caregiver.He didn't need no one to take care of him and he had his right mind so you all don't know what you are talking about.
Bitch. shut the hell up. Obviously he wasn't in his right mind if he had to have a care taker. She was not no pill head i have been around her all my life. I love her she is so sweet and would never hurt anyone. She has been through enough in her life with an abusive husband and her dad killing himself. Sweetheart be so thankful i dont know where you are and i dont live up there in that hell hole of a town cause we would throw hands.
impressed

London, KY

#38 Dec 1, 2012
[QUOTE who=">.<"]< quoted text>
Bitch. shut the hell up. Obviously he wasn't in his right mind if he had to have a care taker. She was not no pill head i have been around her all my life. I love her she is so sweet and would never hurt anyone. She has been through enough in her life with an abusive husband and her dad killing himself. Sweetheart be so thankful i dont know where you are and i dont live up there in that hell hole of a town cause we would throw hands.[/QUOTE] what king was she married to?
>.<

Russellville, KY

#39 Dec 2, 2012
impressed wrote:
[QUOTE who=">.<"]< quoted text>
Bitch. shut the hell up. Obviously he wasn't in his right mind if he had to have a care taker. She was not no pill head i have been around her all my life. I love her she is so sweet and would never hurt anyone. She has been through enough in her life with an abusive husband and her dad killing himself. Sweetheart be so thankful i dont know where you are and i dont live up there in that hell hole of a town cause we would throw hands. "

what king was she married to?
Walter.

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

#40 Dec 2, 2012
[QUOTE who=">.<"]< quoted text>
Walter.[/QUOTE]Your user-name is neat.
>.<

Russellville, KY

#41 Dec 2, 2012
Jim Gray wrote:
[QUOTE who=">.<"]< quoted text>
Walter. "

Your user-name is neat.
Um k

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

#42 Dec 2, 2012
[QUOTE who=">.<"]< quoted text>
Um k[/QUOTE]Do not get an attitude with me, kid.
shedevil

London, KY

#44 Dec 3, 2012
[QUOTE who=">.<"]< quoted text>
Bitch. shut the hell up. Obviously he wasn't in his right mind if he had to have a care taker. She was not no pill head i have been around her all my life. I love her she is so sweet and would never hurt anyone. She has been through enough in her life with an abusive husband and her dad killing himself. Sweetheart be so thankful i dont know where you are and i dont live up there in that hell hole of a town cause we would throw hands.[/QUOTE]you shut up I know he was in his right mind and he did not have a care taker or need one.We all have hard life and sad storys but that does not give us the right to shot a old man four times.And I know him personaly and I know for a fact he was in his right mind she was not his caretaker she was his on and off gf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 3 min so 49
Debate 1 Knox County Judge Executive 12 min insane 1
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 19 min sarah 9
Niki and Brett 41 min Hello 2
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 1 hr hey 35
s.e.k.r.i. 2 hr concerned 3
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 2 hr fixthis 2
who got arrested at bville walmart? 18 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]