Everyone can come back to Topix: GATO...

Everyone can come back to Topix: GATOR'S GONE!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

AboutTime

London, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2014
99% of the people who used to communicate on Topix have quit because of Gator and other air heads always posting nonsense on here. However, it was mostly Gator in the past year. Well, Gator is gone and Topix can be a decent place to post topics and communicate ideas once again. So, feel free to post your ideas here and tell those who "gave up" that they can use Topix once again. In the beginning, Topix was 100% better than now, before all the regulars quit due to all the nonsense being posted, recently by Gator and others before that. So, feel free to express your ideas here on Topix and let's get this site back to how it was in the beginning....Gator free.
how do you know

Keavy, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2014
How do you know she's not lurking around waiting to strike.
AboutTime

London, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2014
Seen Gator on here lately? Yes, there are 2-3 other clowns who use the name occasionally on here but the "original hemorrhoid Gator" is no longer on here. A Topix poster named Karen figured out who Gator really is and personally told him she would reveal his real identity--on Topix--if he didn't quit posting his BS on here. She also revealed several other embarrassing details about him on here. He knows, if he starts again, what will happen...his real name will be on here. She has also managed to identify "SEVERAL" people who use Topix just to make ignorant and/or annoying statements. Most of the troublemakers, but not all, know each other and think this is a big laugh. So, for Justin, Jonathan, Ryan, Matthew and the other two, if you don't want your REAL NAME on here, don't be posting stupid nonsense on here like you did before.
lucky day

Keavy, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2014
We all can hope that he got caught driving his truck without insurance. And believe made so many truck payments forgot to make insurance payments.
AboutTime

London, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2014
Ironically, half of the "nonsense annoyance posters" that Karen was able to identify, has a real name beginning with the letter "J". Is this odd or what? Is there something about having a name beginning with the letter J that makes some people want to become Topix annoyances?
gator

Keavy, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2014
AboutTime wrote:
99% of the people who used to communicate on Topix have quit because of Gator and other air heads always posting nonsense on here. However, it was mostly Gator in the past year. Well, Gator is gone and Topix can be a decent place to post topics and communicate ideas once again. So, feel free to post your ideas here and tell those who "gave up" that they can use Topix once again. In the beginning, Topix was 100% better than now, before all the regulars quit due to all the nonsense being posted, recently by Gator and others before that. So, feel free to express your ideas here on Topix and let's get this site back to how it was in the beginning....Gator free.
I ill respond toour stupidity , after I make a truck payment
AboutTime

London, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2014
gator wrote:
<quoted text>I ill respond toour stupidity , after I make a truck payment
This is another one of the Gator imposters...there's a few of them on here unfortunately.
AboutTime now

Atlanta, GA

#8 Feb 4, 2014
you are full of beans,it just got old an ran it's course,they'll be back in time.
gator

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2014
I am still here. I will leave when/if I choose. In the mean time I am going to make an extra truck payment
gator

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2014
Fake gators are killing me!!!!
AboutTime

London, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2014
AboutTime now wrote:
you are full of beans,it just got old an ran it's course,they'll be back in time.
No, you are full of beans. Have you seen Gator on here for awhile? We have these Gator imposters on here but not the one who caused all the problems. The real "Gator" knows his name is now known and will avoid posting his nonsense on here. Karen found his real name "Justin" time as he thought he was the next "Jason" Voorhees. Nuff said.
gator

Puyallup, WA

#12 Feb 5, 2014
Got to make another truck payment.
AboutTime

London, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2014
gator wrote:
Fake gators are killing me!!!!
Well, all the fake Gators have one thing else in common besides the name: you are all idiotic and need a job really bad. Stuffing burgers into a bag would be about your speed...need to get to it if anyone will hire you...which is doubtful.
gator

Mountain View, CA

#14 Feb 6, 2014
Karen is stupid, probably don't even make truck payments
Lawrence

Brodhead, KY

#15 Feb 6, 2014
gator wrote:
Karen is stupid, probably don't even make truck payments
\
Hey old gator faker, where's the original ignorant Quack that called himself Gator on here...not you dumb old fake gator.
GATOR TERD

Pineville, KY

#16 May 25, 2014
W hats up GATOR?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Paul 170,024
News SOAR public listening sessions planned (Jul '14) 31 min Wisdom Galore 5
Murder Fred Brown Arrested 52 min Lol 16
4 More Yrs of Jm hall VOTE Warren 2018 1 hr watcher 26
Lilian June 2 hr curious 5
Beth Smallwood!! 2 hr ACH worker 6
Will sit with the elderly at your convenience, ... 2 hr Sitter 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance