Leah Warren Logan
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mis-Informed

Carrollton, KY

#21 Jun 6, 2012
really_ wrote:
thry r both dead beat parents.leahs parents r raising kids.when parents should therefore they r both a piece of crap...
Sorry, thats not the case. Their dad gets them just about every weekend and some through the week. So....no - they are not BOTH dead beat parents. Those kids love their dad a lot. Wouldn't suprise me if they end up living with him some day. Leah's parents are wonderful people as well. They work together with the dad for the kids. Leah on the other hand....well, just ask the kids - they'll tell you.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#22 Jun 6, 2012
:)
Terrible mislead

London, KY

#23 Jun 13, 2012
Mis-Informed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, thats not the case. Their dad gets them just about every weekend and some through the week. So....no - they are not BOTH dead beat parents. Those kids love their dad a lot. Wouldn't suprise me if they end up living with him some day. Leah's parents are wonderful people as well. They work together with the dad for the kids. Leah on the other hand....well, just ask the kids - they'll tell you.
. YOU re absolutely RIGHT! LEAH could care LESS if she gave birth to those kids or not! She's the most down-low (if you want to say "mother) and some doesn't even deserve to see or even talk to those children of hers that HER PARENTS ARE RAISING! God bless them for at least caring for those kids!...cause God in heaven knows Leah could NEVER RAISE HER OWN CHILDREN because of her selfishness, excuses about things that she should LING BE OVER...and her desire to use and abuse EVERYONE who will allow her to! But it's ok...she'll have her day...and when that time comes...I wont feel sorry for her! She deserves EVERY PUNISHMENT she could possibly receive!
ha ha

London, KY

#24 Oct 22, 2012
wow..i hear leahs parents r trying to get full custody of kids.amazing how they think the dad will give up like the pill head has done for several years.she has never been a mother.those kids should be with a parent.not grandparents.i seen in paper warrens r taking dad to court dad taking the mom to court.wow.the crack head from mancheaster that sleeps with men for pills and drugs should not even have rights to see kids..i know alot of people say leah looks like a cracked out druggie.looking rough.but i hope kids have a chance with dad .if that is what all of this is about.i just hope kids get what they deserve and what they want.crack head mom probably dont even know whats going on in her head.

Somerset, KY

#25 Oct 22, 2012
ha ha wrote:
wow..i hear leahs parents r trying to get full custody of kids.amazing how they think the dad will give up like the pill head has done for several years.she has never been a mother.those kids should be with a parent.not grandparents.i seen in paper warrens r taking dad to court dad taking the mom to court.wow.the crack head from mancheaster that sleeps with men for pills and drugs should not even have rights to see kids..i know alot of people say leah looks like a cracked out druggie.looking rough.but i hope kids have a chance with dad .if that is what all of this is about.i just hope kids get what they deserve and what they want.crack head mom probably dont even know whats going on in her head.
Her parents need those kids. Leah or tim either one arent good enough. Their great kids and the only hope they have is the grandparents.
I know

London, KY

#26 Oct 22, 2012
There grandparents are great people I know them and they will take care of there Grand kids.
Whocareabout thatdruggie

Somerset, KY

#27 Sep 11, 2014
Those grandparents are just pain out evil an such fake Christians....now we know where their daughter gets it from. Its a true shame what they have all done to that father and those children. I know their father and them grandparents both and they have brain washed those children so terrible against a good man an father that love them kids..I know I will never look at them fake ppl the same ever again
AGREED

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Sep 16, 2014
Whocareabout thatdruggie wrote:
Those grandparents are just pain out evil an such fake Christians....now we know where their daughter gets it from. Its a true shame what they have all done to that father and those children. I know their father and them grandparents both and they have brain washed those children so terrible against a good man an father that love them kids..I know I will never look at them fake ppl the same ever again
I agree. I have never seen such a mess. The father wants to be with his kids. There are so many fathers out there that do not care. And here you have a Dad who desperately wants his kids. The kids told there Dad they wanted to be with him. So he went to court. The grandparents starting "buying" the kids love. Twisted there little minds and now its a mess. They should be ashamed. And don't even get me started on the so called "mom". Now that's a joke. She is only around when her parents tell her she needs to put on a good show for the courts. That's the only time she is around. What a pity. But you know what? We may not see it all...But the good Lord does. Those grandparents should keep that in mind.
guess what

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Oct 21, 2014
I heard Leah was arrested again. Not surprised!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Chilli J 138,590
burger king service sucks!! 9 min American Consumer 21
RIP Bill Fred (Jun '12) 22 min Sam Winters 121
Whos gonna be principal at GR Hampton 27 min good 5
Disability Fraud 47 min Southern Rebel 45
famous people from Knox County (Jan '12) 53 min okay 88
looking for someone to level a spot for my pool 1 hr help wanted 1
Teresa Gray in Jail Again 10 hr 😟 10
Rabbitt cox arrest 12 hr Women being stalked 17
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance