Cash paying jobs
Looking

Midway, KY

#1 May 21, 2014
Does anyone know of any cash paying jobs? Please let me know. Thanks
Wheres the Beef

United States

#2 May 21, 2014
Cash Job?? Let me guess you can't work for check because it will mess up your draw?? Have a little pride and get off your welfare ass and make a real living.
Looking

United States

#4 May 22, 2014
Actually if you feel it would be benifical for you to know, no, it's not because I get a check. My whole family works hard to have the nice things we have, which I've grown up seeing that and that is why even though IM NOT OLD ENOUGH (A FEW MONTHS AWAY FROM BEING 16) I WANT TO WORK SO I CAN EARN THE THINGS I WANT TO GET. Thank you for your consern though, and whatever pride it gave you to say that, even though you were in the wrong, I hope it satisfied that need you had.
Wheres the Beef

United States

#5 May 22, 2014
Whatever, I can tell by your little rant that you are a worthless pill head
Hilljack

Barbourville, KY

#6 May 22, 2014
Wheres the Beef wrote:
Give the kid a break! He or she is asking for work. What kind of freak are you? Calling a kid a worthless pill head. Hey kid good job looking for work. I think it's outstanding your willing to work to have something you want. Insteid of stealing or asking others to give to you. hang in there and keep up the good work. Don't let bozo's like this one disheart ya. They just wish they could be like you

“The dream is Over”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#7 May 24, 2014
I would be drastically interested in some Cash work, however, I'm physically limited as to what I ca do....
You may need help

Barbourville, KY

#8 May 25, 2014
Wheres the Beef wrote:
I know you feel tough...being behind your computer and all, but maybe this person IS underage, and would like to make some extra cash. It really doesn't matter..regardless, they are not bothering you by doing this. So, why do you even bother posting a reply? Studies show that people who troll....may have some kind of mental disorder. Here's the link. Maybe you should check it out. Maybe you can self diagnose yourself. That way you can seek the help you may need.
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140217/051...
clancy

Gray, KY

#9 May 27, 2014
this person isnt underage guys, they want to appear to be but i know exactly who this is and ur not fooling anyone. u cant get a job cause ur changing ur name so much cause ur hiding from the law and who knows who else. get a real job biotch!
Looking

Lyons, IL

#11 May 27, 2014
I'm tire of everyone guessin who I am. My names Madison & I goto Central. I'm not 16 yet and I only wanted to see if anyone knew anywhere I could work without having to be on a pay roll. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I appreciate those of you who commented an had your brains about you, but this shit is stupid. If you caint help, or simy wanna cause problems OVER THE INTERNET making yourself look soooo "powerful" and "influential" leave it alone. Assuming those of you who did bash and carry on are grown,(which is hard to believe but oh well) maybe it'd be better for you all to get of the internet and "do what I can't do because I'm a pill head and a fugitive" and work or get a job yourself. Maybe if I caint get one, you possibly could so you could spend less time looking for things on topix to comment on when you ain't got one damn idea what's goin on. If not, maybe looking on the link "You May Need Help" posed would be benifical to you.
clancy

Gray, KY

#12 May 27, 2014
pick up pop cans, thats cash or go find yards to mow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Smith Mills 14 min Well 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LMS 148,361
Prayers Needed 3 hr Rebecca 3
Exotic Nails (Dec '12) 3 hr Use to go there 4
kceoc (Jan '09) 13 hr Kayla 28
I love you 14 hr Really 19
can someone tell me y it is so hard to get divo... 17 hr helper 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages