First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#41 Jan 31, 2013
Rotting Flesh wrote:
<quoted text>Fact meaning, I know this to be true beyond a shadow of doubt.
Every believer of religious creed believes there personal beliefs to be the absolute truth.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#42 Jan 31, 2013
Rotting Flesh wrote:
<quoted text>Fact meaning, I know this to be true beyond a shadow of doubt.
Then you should be able to provide Verifiable, Reproducible Proof... I'll wait...

There was a guy in a padded room that was having a conversation with Abe Lincoln... To him he Knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Abe was sitting right there beside him... He saw him, He spoke to him, Abe answered him, he smelled Abe, he touched Abe and Abe touched him....

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#43 Jan 31, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should be able to provide Verifiable, Reproducible Proof... I'll wait...
There was a guy in a padded room that was having a conversation with Abe Lincoln... To him he Knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Abe was sitting right there beside him... He saw him, He spoke to him, Abe answered him, he smelled Abe, he touched Abe and Abe touched him....
Me and the Devil had a long conversation last night, ourselves.
Rotting Flesh

London, KY

#44 Jan 31, 2013
"Then you should be able to provide Verifiable, Reproducible Proof"... I have more than enough proof. "I'll wait." Hope you don't decide to make plans during that wait, because it may be a short one.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#45 Jan 31, 2013
Rotting Flesh wrote:
"Then you should be able to provide Verifiable, Reproducible Proof"... I have more than enough proof. "I'll wait." Hope you don't decide to make plans during that wait, because it may be a short one.
So the point is.... "So You Say but cannot Demonstrate" ... Figures...

By the sound of It I can plan a around the world trip to visit the great megalithic sites ... Since folks been making such claims for a couple 1000 years and not demonstrating I can at least have another cup of coffee....
michelle

United States

#46 Feb 18, 2014
in the Bible lists signs of the end of days .yes we have heard christians say the end is near & repent .you have to understand anyone on this earth could have a last day because we don't know how long we will live so being prepared for that is also a reason we christians ask non belivers to accept Jesus while the free gift of salvation is available because it won't be one day.
Dee

Georgetown, KY

#47 Feb 18, 2014
You are absolutely right Michelle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 34 min see ya 27
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,393
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr mitchs wife 7
Kynect public service announcement 1 hr fixthis 2
Mayor west names bridge for VOTES 1 hr ha ha 8
Knox Co jail threads GONE again!!!! 2 hr Abuse 11
Concealed Carry Classes (Jun '09) 4 hr armed citizan 23
Family Court Judge 10 hr decided voter 49
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 11 hr Patty 11
Barbourville Dating