RFID chip implants to buy food coming SOON!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
He is very near

London, KY

#1 May 15, 2012
&fe ature=relmfu

In depth proof!..It is time guys.This IS the mark of the Beast.Here is your proof and links to government websites.This is in your face.
john

Barbourville, KY

#2 May 15, 2012
According to the Bible the anti-christ will appear before this will happen. he will cause all to receive a mark either in their hand or forehead(its likely to be a chip since it can store all info about you in it and be tracked by the GPS system) noone can sell or buy anything without this mark. the government now trys to keep track of us with camera'sbut they can't be put everywhere. now they wanting to use drones but it would take millions to do what they want to do. so the best way is a chip that can be implanets and be tracked by satelites. Now some believe obama either is the antichrist orwill be a right hand man to anti-christ. the next 6 months will mean alot to whether of not it is near.
He is very near

London, KY

#3 May 15, 2012
These people will never wake up around here.I know alot have but these young ones is who I worry about.They have no influence in their lives other than Beyonce and Rihanna etc. who do nothing but provoke lust and sex into their lives.
My two cents

Barbourville, KY

#4 May 16, 2012
Where can I read more about the chip
He is very near

London, KY

#5 May 16, 2012
My two cents wrote:
Where can I read more about the chip
Click on the link above and under the video it gives you the info you need.
john

Barbourville, KY

#6 May 16, 2012
He is very near wrote:
These people will never wake up around here.I know alot have but these young ones is who I worry about.They have no influence in their lives other than Beyonce and Rihanna etc. who do nothing but provoke lust and sex into their lives.
The young people have no clue to whats really going on. Where I work a kid has been in that ROTC and it's nothing more than a program to feed the kids government bullshit. they teaching them theirs a terrioset behind every tree and that our constitition is outdated and the founding fathers never dealth with anything like today and we should all give up our rights. I told her that the founding fathers fought against the british empire which was one of the most powerful nations on earth at the time. the way these kids think today unless we tell them the truth this country is screwed
He is very near

London, KY

#7 May 16, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>The young people have no clue to whats really going on. Where I work a kid has been in that ROTC and it's nothing more than a program to feed the kids government bullshit. they teaching them theirs a terrioset behind every tree and that our constitition is outdated and the founding fathers never dealth with anything like today and we should all give up our rights. I told her that the founding fathers fought against the british empire which was one of the most powerful nations on earth at the time. the way these kids think today unless we tell them the truth this country is screwed
No doubt!
Corbineer

Hollywood, FL

#8 May 16, 2012
The Anti-Christ has arrived, unfortunatley he may be re-elected for Four more years.
simpleton

Middlesboro, KY

#9 May 17, 2012
Corbineer wrote:
The Anti-Christ has arrived, unfortunatley he may be re-elected for Four more years.
If he is the anti-christ, you can't vote him out. For everyone that is so worried about it why don't you go to church and pray that the Lord gives you a chance to be saved, then you wouldn't have to worry anymore.
john

Barbourville, KY

#10 May 17, 2012
simpleton wrote:
<quoted text>If he is the anti-christ, you can't vote him out. For everyone that is so worried about it why don't you go to church and pray that the Lord gives you a chance to be saved, then you wouldn't have to worry anymore.
The next 6 months will be important.! of 3 things will happen between now and the election. 1. he is voted out and peacfully turns over power . 2. he is re-elected and then goes on a rampage against this country. 3. he starts to think he may loose and stages an attack and declars martial law and himself dictator.
Reisling

Shelbiana, KY

#11 May 17, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>The next 6 months will be important.! of 3 things will happen between now and the election. 1. he is voted out and peacfully turns over power . 2. he is re-elected and then goes on a rampage against this country. 3. he starts to think he may loose and stages an attack and declars martial law and himself dictator.
sounds like you have a problem with the military. it also sounds liek you are praying every second of the day that you will get a reason to kill another human being because of a decision the president makes. Its safe to assume you are an anti-government racist. Do you enjoy your fake ass alex jones radio show? Sounds like you would even harm children, the way you bash highschoolers. JROTC teaches nothing about the constitution being outdated, and they sure as hell dont teach anything about fighting terrorists, I took 3 years of the program including 2 years of the summer class on an actual military base. i guess Im just a CIA spook that got on here to discredit you, right?
john

Barbourville, KY

#12 May 17, 2012
Reisling wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you have a problem with the military. it also sounds liek you are praying every second of the day that you will get a reason to kill another human being because of a decision the president makes. Its safe to assume you are an anti-government racist. Do you enjoy your fake ass alex jones radio show? Sounds like you would even harm children, the way you bash highschoolers. JROTC teaches nothing about the constitution being outdated, and they sure as hell dont teach anything about fighting terrorists, I took 3 years of the program including 2 years of the summer class on an actual military base. i guess Im just a CIA spook that got on here to discredit you, right?
so if your anti obama screwing the country your a racist. that story is old and doesn't work very well anymore. I'm against out of control government that seeks power where they have no right to it. we don't need to be supervised every second and in everything we do. where do people like you get off thinking you know better than the citizens. ROTC teaches kids to believe whatever crap the government is saying.
john

Barbourville, KY

#13 May 17, 2012
Oh and I believe in GOD which is in control not the fools in D.C.
simpleton

Middlesboro, KY

#14 May 17, 2012
then why are you so worried?
relationship with jesus

United States

#15 Jul 27, 2012
jesus is coming very very soon to get his people take them home to forever live in heaven time to be ready and alert no need to worry cause god is in control if god be for us then who can be against us
FYI

Barbourville, KY

#16 Aug 1, 2012
They have been saying for years and years that the world is about to end. If you was a christian like you claim to be then you would know that nobody knows when the world is gonna end not even the angels in heaven knows..
Teacher

Inez, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
I think te use of the chip is against US citizens constitutional rights.
Big brother is watching and wants to even have more control of us..

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#18 Jan 25, 2013
relationship with jesus wrote:
jesus is coming very very soon to get his people take them home to forever live in heaven time to be ready and alert no need to worry cause god is in control if god be for us then who can be against us
Wish he would hurry up.... We been waiting for 2000 years.... Talk about a procrastinator...
outlaw

Barbourville, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>The next 6 months will be important.! of 3 things will happen between now and the election. 1. he is voted out and peacfully turns over power . 2. he is re-elected and then goes on a rampage against this country. 3. he starts to think he may loose and stages an attack and declars martial law and himself dictator.
number 2 gun control and a lot more school shooting recon there connected ? your under ol, bam bam laws jack! now land of the free but heres a list of things you can and cant do
outlaw

Barbourville, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Reisling wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you have a problem with the military. it also sounds liek you are praying every second of the day that you will get a reason to kill another human being because of a decision the president makes. Its safe to assume you are an anti-government racist. Do you enjoy your fake ass alex jones radio show? Sounds like you would even harm children, the way you bash highschoolers. JROTC teaches nothing about the constitution being outdated, and they sure as hell dont teach anything about fighting terrorists, I took 3 years of the program including 2 years of the summer class on an actual military base. i guess Im just a CIA spook that got on here to discredit you, right?
military robot beleve everything your told bet your a great little soldier be all they can make you be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
knox board of ed raising taxes 4 min right?! 120
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Another Vet 7,273
Stealing from child's grave 12 min gimme a big nickle 17
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min DITCH MITCH 155,478
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
T and L pawn 1 hr True Anon 2
Joe and Teresa 1 hr I wonder 13

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]