American cancer patient fund

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Regina

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2014
Who is over this cancer foundation I know it use to be a sweet little lady but she turned it over to someone else it's just you can't seem to get no help or response I'm not sure if they are getting the correct person I know when I want to donate in person at an event I can do that no problem but when I try to contact the number I was given it says disconnected ,, I'm sorry for posting on here just didn't know where else to post to find out anything I thought someone on here with more info could help again going trough the C word my condolence to the family and the sick just prayers for all who have or will go trough this terrible disease .. I'm in a place where I see this daily I'm so glad technology has changed and is so much better for all but really need to know who is running Knox co cancer patient fund in barbourville where can they be reached
Red

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2014
Try king mining the woman there had something to do with it before
Regina

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Jun 19, 2014
Ok I'll look for their number tomorrow thank you
Neighbor

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2014
Yea, The Health Dept. was doing it, but not anymore, I think It's King Mining too, the last I heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 136,266
Ashley&kim 17 min Ash 1
Kim Helton 20 min Useless 4
looking for work up flat lick 43 min listerhill 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr texas pete 658
Mike smith 1 hr BROCKS 3
Courtney at Walmart 2 hr Holly 4
Teacher arrested Mon shopper 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]