First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2011
informer wrote:
For such a little man I wouldn't be bragging about daddys money you will find yourself with a big target over your head. These days are rough and people have to survive. hahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahha Flying here going there spending wads of 5 to 10 grand a day. Does your sisters know that? A cousin of Jerry waynes told me other day that jerry wayne was the riches man in bville. and knox county alone. Your fame your fortune will be GONE. I went in C &C and they told me jerry wayne was in the bahs. I REALLY WOULDNT TRUST THOSE WOMEN JERRY WAYNE U TELL THEM TOO MUCH AND THEY MIGHT JUST TELL THE WRONG PERSON...
What buisness is it of yours, or the public's, what Jerry Wayne does with his money???

Sounds like you're just jealous because Jerry Wayne is able to spend 5 or 10 grand a day.
bhaha

London, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2011
I am sure that comment came straight from Mrs. Queen Bee herself Donna Corey. No honey no one is jealous of the Garland fortune. It seems to me when someone talks about on of three it's always over jealousy. Jealousy is not the case. I was actually a by standard in Lilian and June's the other day inwhich I love the store by the way. I over heard Donna bragging needless to say about growning up with a silver spoon in her MOUTH etc, etc, etc. That is foolishness. No one admires the Garlands. Yes, they have money but no respect from anyone in knox county. Little do they know when they walk out of store they are talked about horribly.
UCG94

United States

#4 Jan 24, 2011
Divorce hasn't been good to sister at all.. Lookin pretty rough.
kelsi70

Corbin, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2011
my grandfather used to tell that beckham garland usedto steal hams and eggs out of smoke houses to get his store started, he knew him well too, but i still think that what they do is their business,if something bad is gonna happen to them,because they brag and show off..it will just leave them alone
haters

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2011
Leave Jerry Wayne alone. Why is it bothering you so bad where he is, how much money he is spending, or anything else he does? He has worked for his money...he has followed in his fathers foot steps and has a very comfortable life. Anytime a person has what he does, of course there will be jealously from those who are not as fortunate. Grow up and stop hating. Jealously gets you nothing!
Well

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2011
informer wrote:
For such a little man I wouldn't be bragging about daddys money you will find yourself with a big target over your head. These days are rough and people have to survive. hahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahha Flying here going there spending wads of 5 to 10 grand a day. Does your sisters know that? A cousin of Jerry waynes told me other day that jerry wayne was the riches man in bville. and knox county alone. Your fame your fortune will be GONE. I went in C &C and they told me jerry wayne was in the bahs. I REALLY WOULDNT TRUST THOSE WOMEN JERRY WAYNE U TELL THEM TOO MUCH AND THEY MIGHT JUST TELL THE WRONG PERSON...
So your not jealous and don't care about the Garlands yet your posting and bashing them on topix. Sounds to me they get under your skin or your jealous because anyone who didn't care about someone wouldn't be posting it hah loser.
camel jockey

Tacoma, WA

#8 Jan 27, 2011
I knew all of the Garlands when I lived there in the 60's. I remember when Beckham built that big house in Bimble , just up from his store. I knew Jerry but didn't really know him. I knew Jake, he was a sweet person. Frank used to let me work for him mowing his yard or go help get more dirt to fill in holes. He always paid me very well. I left something that I had paid for at the store one day and Frank drove out of his way to bring it to our house. You all can say what you want about them, but all in all they were good folks. I guess no one in your family ever made a mistake or cussed, fooled around, stole, drank liquor or anything else. Pluck the tree from your eye before you worry about the splinter in a Garlands eye. Biatch.
myself

London, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2011
camel jockey wrote:
I knew all of the Garlands when I lived there in the 60's. I remember when Beckham built that big house in Bimble , just up from his store. I knew Jerry but didn't really know him. I knew Jake, he was a sweet person. Frank used to let me work for him mowing his yard or go help get more dirt to fill in holes. He always paid me very well. I left something that I had paid for at the store one day and Frank drove out of his way to bring it to our house. You all can say what you want about them, but all in all they were good folks. I guess no one in your family ever made a mistake or cussed, fooled around, stole, drank liquor or anything else. Pluck the tree from your eye before you worry about the splinter in a Garlands eye. Biatch.
I agree, we use to live at Bimble and every evening i would walk to their store to get pop, ice cream and what ever else we needed. We had no car. The whole Garland family was good to me. Jakie was always sitting outside and always had a smile for ya. Not only 1 person was running the store, Jerry, his parents, Kathy and Jakie were always there and Frank ran the post office inside the store. I also remember when i was just little it was a treat to go there on a Sat. morning and get a bottle of pop or a ice cream..So i have nothing bad to say about the Garlands.
in the know

London, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2011
Yep Beckham and Vance set em up real good. I wish I could make that kind of money, but I bet Jerry Wayne and the girls would give it all up RIGHT NOW for their Dad back.
Know it

London, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2011
in the know wrote:
Yep Beckham and Vance set em up real good. I wish I could make that kind of money, but I bet Jerry Wayne and the girls would give it all up RIGHT NOW for their Dad back.
Every last red penny.
Whatever

Barbourville, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2011
To the Garland family...I am sorry that people are so stupid and have nothing better to do than run other people down. As far as Jerry Wayne taking a vacation, GOOD for him!! Im sure he needed one!! As for Becky...You look good girl!! And Im sorry that you have had to go through such a hard time! I would love to see the day when everyone cared about how other people felt and have compassion for their troubles and losses!! Life is hard at best and we all have plenty of faults. Maybe if we spent more time looking in the mirror fixing our own lives we wouldn't have time to reflect and point out every flaw in someone elses!! I wish only the best for you all!!
Someone Who Cares

AOL

#13 Feb 2, 2011
I have known the Garland family all my life. Beckham and Sidney were and still are two of the short list of finest people I have ever known. I have seen their love,kindness,wisdom,sincerity hard work and generosity ever since I was old enough to remember. They were and still are examples of the christian values that I aspire to posess in my own life. They are the example of what the Bible teaches "Give and it shall be given unto you". They gave to their family, to their community, to their church and to causes the people in Knox County has no idea of and God opened up the storehouses of Heaven and blessed then abundantly. God blessed them to leave those blessings to their children then their grandchildren. It's what they worked so hard for! Its sad people are so jealous and resentful.

As for the Jerry Wayne and the girls. You and the whole Garland family are in my thoughts and prayers often. Knox County suffered a great loss when they lost your Dad and your grandparents. Take those good examples your parents, grandparents and great grandparents left and live your lives with integrity, dignity and love. I am proud of you and proud to be called a friend of the Garlands.
Patsy

Manchester, KY

#14 Jun 7, 2011
If Jerry Wayne is spending 5 to 10 grand a day I wonder how much of that he is spending on his little boy. I hear he only has the one child.
what

Crossett, AR

#15 Jun 7, 2011
Who cares how and how much they spend? thats what you make money for, to enjoy it while you have it, you cant take it with you. i know i have 2 kids, and barely make it pay check to pay check, so if i had more heck yeah id spend it on what me/my kids wanted. yeah, im sure if i had plenty, id be in my cramped little two bedroom apt. wouldnt spend a dime. stuff it all in the bank. lol. people with money have just as much headache as the rest of us, just in different forms. thats life, enjoy the one you got before its to late.
Not your busy

United States

#16 Jun 8, 2011
Patsy wrote:
If Jerry Wayne is spending 5 to 10 grand a day I wonder how much of that he is spending on his little boy. I hear he only has the one child.
Not that it's anything to you but yes he buys for his son all the time. His house is full of clothes, toys, outdoor toys and most of all love for the child. If it makes you feel better you can drive by and see the toys that are "outside". The list could go on and on what he spends on the child but it's non of your buissness.
personally

Barbourville, KY

#17 Jun 8, 2011
personally i don't know him,but if he is spending money on his lil boy and family and not drugs or only on himself he seems like an alright guy and great dad.i mean the toys and clothes for his son just shows he must have been out and about and had his little boy on his mind and he bought him something he would like.sure i don't have a lot of money but our family makes it and at the end of the day we thank god for what we do have and i'm sure his family does the same thing
poppy

Corbin, KY

#18 Jun 12, 2011
here is some news for little jerry he has the ruded workers at the c.v.c i have every ran cross befor in my life that older one thats so ugly a dog probly wouldnt bark at her is a digrace to his store if big jerry was here i could tell him he would put a stop to it one of big jerry best friend im telling you she running his custermers off every day two of workers down have a clue to waths going hatful and can be big jerry wouldnt want people treated like that but it all about money
missy

Corbin, KY

#19 Jun 14, 2011
little jerry dont have a clue to what going on that big fat ass lady that works first shieft is robben him he dont know when you con front her of soming she doesnt know any thing she is crazy doesnot know how to print lottery out and machine right in front of her she will tell you it doesnt work keep from doing any thing
joseph

Barbourville, KY

#20 Jun 14, 2011
missy wrote:
little jerry dont have a clue to what going on that big fat ass lady that works first shieft is robben him he dont know when you con front her of soming she doesnt know any thing she is crazy doesnot know how to print lottery out and machine right in front of her she will tell you it doesnt work keep from doing any thing
i have to agree with you missy and poppy the last two times i was their i was treated bad i didn't know who to complain to i have known and loved the garland family for years and i know they wouldn't treat people the way i was treated.
believer

Barbourville, KY

#21 Jun 14, 2011
If the garlands are so rich why arent they paying their bills? Some business owners are so afraid to offend them, they wont even ask for the money they are due.I dont need to mention any names, but they know who they owe. These people are not as "rich" as the garlands, so pay up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr jason 11
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr Baker fan 62
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 2 hr Quantummist 1
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 4 hr Twilight Ebola 10
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 7 hr Well well 9
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 7 hr remember the teller 41
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 7 hr fixthis 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? 11 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 14 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating