Unemployment Direct Deposit

Unemployment Direct Deposit

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

CuriousGeorge

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2014
How soon after you claim your weeks do you get your money direct deposited?

I claimed today for last week and the week before.
guss

Puyallup, WA

#2 Mar 6, 2014
CuriousGeorge wrote:
How soon after you claim your weeks do you get your money direct deposited?
I claimed today for last week and the week before.
Why didn't you get that information from the unemployment office instead of asking all these morons? Half of them have never had a job to lose to get unemployment benefits. All they do is jump on the Govt. hand out wagon so they only know when the first of the month is or if they're out of cigarettes. It usually takes a week after you file to get a check, a little longer if it's your first try at direct deposit for your benefits check.
CuriousGeorge

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2014
Because the unemployment office was closed when I had this on my mind and also because the handbook does not address this issue. I already.got my first check.
It is not very nice to put other people down. Says more about you than it does them. I guess you are dealing with some issues of your own. Hope you feel better soon.
:)
guss

Puyallup, WA

#4 Mar 6, 2014
CuriousGeorge wrote:
Because the unemployment office was closed when I had this on my mind and also because the handbook does not address this issue. I already.got my first check.
It is not very nice to put other people down. Says more about you than it does them. I guess you are dealing with some issues of your own. Hope you feel better soon.
:)
lol
CuriousGeorge

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2014
guss wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Wonderful!
job

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2014
Idk how long it takes but a while

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendra Bingham Messer 16 min Heather 1
What happened with Jojo Ore in court today 1 hr Kyle 1
Liquor sales or kids welfare ? CHOICE ! 1 hr The truth 3
BOE theif 1 hr future headline 6
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 1 hr wee willie 1
School board member chooses liquor over KIDS ! 2 hr Laughing at churc... 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 148,847
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages