First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#63 Nov 2, 2012
heard that wrote:
<quoted text>That would be about as smart as the president we have. I bet Q can at least show a birth certificate.nYou got my vote,at least you should run for magistrate or something. Q! seems to have a pretty good grasp of what's goin on around us.
I was going to have a bunch of posters made with my photo and just have it Say "Vote for Q" ... not for any office, party or even actually run for anything.. But I'm too lazy to take them down after the election so that killed that idea....

Manchester, KY

#64 Nov 2, 2012
Now if I could get the money I might rent a Bill Board around town and paint "Vote Q" on it in 8 foot letters...:)
heard that

London, KY

#65 Nov 3, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to have a bunch of posters made with my photo and just have it Say "Vote for Q" ... not for any office, party or even actually run for anything.. But I'm too lazy to take them down after the election so that killed that idea....
At least some on here have a sense of humor.That was a good ideal, but i know what you mean about taking the posters down, that would take some work. Have a good one.
count chocola

Stearns, KY

#66 Nov 6, 2012
heard that wrote:
<quoted text>That would be about as smart as the president we have. I bet Q can at least show a birth certificate.nYou got my vote,at least you should run for magistrate or something. Q! seems to have a pretty good grasp of what's goin on around us.
well, at least he knows everything that goes on with the topix crowd being that he lives on here lol...but like someone said, his woman may not have left him had he paid her as much attention as he did topix, just saying!
voter

Somerset, KY

#69 May 5, 2013
I dont know who he is but it sounds like a 50/50 love hate thing from the comments on the thread.
Q Question

United States

#70 May 6, 2013
Quantumnist-- who the hell are you.

Somerset, KY

#71 May 6, 2013
Q Question wrote:
Quantumnist-- who the hell are you.
That's why they made Google.....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#72 May 11, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they made Google.....
But who made Quantummist?

Hello, you ole' coot.

My book is published and on the shelf.

If you read it, hold your criticism, or I might have to come down there and whoop your ass.

-Buck

Manchester, KY

#73 May 11, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
But who made Quantummist?
Hello, you ole' coot.
My book is published and on the shelf.
If you read it, hold your criticism, or I might have to come down there and whoop your ass.
-Buck
You pig slopper you... About time... And oh yea I will hold my criticism like I always do, I'm a Kinder Gentler feller don't ya know....

Where the heck ya been Buck, missed the banter.... Hope you and yours are doing well and I would love to read your work... Whats the Title and is it on Amazon? Drop me a link and Info and I will be one of the 3 people that buy it :).....

As for the Whoopin part, I may be old but I'm still scrappy.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bastards 13 min speed racer 8
To the Garland family 16 min The way it is 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 131,964
fords vs chevy 19 min silverado 4
fire station or not 1 hr cuzin 6
dinky phipps 3 hr The hard truth 8
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 6 hr haha 12
who's the best lay from the creek 9 hr Truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports