Quantummist for President.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

London, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2012
And do not say Horse Pucky Doo Doo.
Tuti Phruti

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
And do not say Horse Pucky Doo Doo.
Put his name on the ballot if he:

1. Graduated the 6th grade (no cheating was allowed)

2. Knows his ABC's

3. Can count to ten

4. Can spell his name (using phonics is not allowed)
wow

Sheridan, AR

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Tuti Phruti wrote:
<quoted text>
Put his name on the ballot if he:
1. Graduated the 6th grade (no cheating was allowed)
2. Knows his ABC's
3. Can count to ten
4. Can spell his name (using phonics is not allowed)
also hes now single..what happened Q??
Tuti Phruti

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Oct 27, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>also hes now single..what happened Q??
Just hope and pray that he knows how to do laundry, cook, clean, and pay bills.

“Hail King Satan”

Since: Oct 12

Cannon, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2012
Tuti Phruti wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hope and pray that he knows how to do laundry, cook, clean, and pay bills.
I'd say Quantummist knows how to do a lot more than the average Joe. He's a seasoned veteran of life and has been all over the world and back.
spacely

London, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Tuti Phruti wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hope and pray that he knows how to do laundry, cook, clean, and pay bills.


Two air heads drifting apart like clouds in the sky. He can get estes to train him.
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#7 Oct 27, 2012
i would vote for him
here n now

London, KY

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Orgazmatron wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say Quantummist knows how to do a lot more than the average Joe. He's a seasoned veteran of life and has been all over the world and back.
Yep.... traveled just like you......via Google

“YOUR WORDS POWER ME”

Since: Oct 12

MY WORDS DEVOUR YOU!

#9 Oct 27, 2012
here n now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.... traveled just like you......via Google
Let ME ask you a serious question.

Are you the Man, or are you a f*cking little bitch?
fffffffff

Brodhead, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2012
I AM THE BULLGOD wrote:
<quoted text>Let ME ask you a serious question.
Are you the Man, or are you a f*cking little bitch?
Does it matter?
here n now

London, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2012
I AM THE BULLGOD wrote:
<quoted text>Let ME ask you a serious question.
Are you the Man, or are you a f*cking little bitch?
OH my, I think I rang your bell, which of your identities do you want me to get serious with.....try to be nice....love ya

“YOUR WORDS POWER ME”

Since: Oct 12

MY WORDS DEVOUR YOU!

#12 Oct 27, 2012
fffffffff wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter?
Does a frog bump it's ass when it hops?
Is a Pig's pu**y pork?

“YOUR WORDS POWER ME”

Since: Oct 12

MY WORDS DEVOUR YOU!

#13 Oct 27, 2012
here n now wrote:
<quoted text>
OH my, I think I rang your bell, which of your identities do you want me to get serious with.....try to be nice....love ya
I take it your ass likes taking a pounding, doesn't it?
here n now

London, KY

#14 Oct 27, 2012
fffffffff wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter?
This posters description of a male is vastly different from their description of a female . Apperantly it does matter to them. Kinda shows their mindset dose'nt it......refering to the person you posed the question to.
here n now

London, KY

#15 Oct 27, 2012
I AM THE BULLGOD wrote:
<quoted text>I take it your ass likes taking a pounding, doesn't it?


Have you thought of the fact that you are simply going through the process of a "self inflicted wound".
obam

Sheridan, AR

#16 Oct 27, 2012
we will vote for him again he is a good man.exer one better look out for there kids. i hope he will get it again.

“YOUR WORDS POWER ME”

Since: Oct 12

MY WORDS DEVOUR YOU!

#17 Oct 27, 2012
here n now wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you thought of the fact that you are simply going through the process of a "self inflicted wound".
Have you ever thought of the fact that you are simply a tardo?
here n now

London, KY

#18 Oct 27, 2012
I AM THE BULLGOD wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever thought of the fact that you are simply a tardo?
Be nice.

“YOUR WORDS POWER ME”

Since: Oct 12

MY WORDS DEVOUR YOU!

#19 Oct 27, 2012
here n now wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice.
You're not nice.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#20 Oct 27, 2012
I AM THE BULLGOD wrote:
<quoted text>You're not nice.
But then again, you definition of nice is when a male heavily greases himself twixt his arsecrack with KY-Jelly, and allows you to penetrate him with your two inch male organ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min RAINBOWS_SUNSHINE 131,406
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 20 min Just waiting 77
Smith political signs being destroyed 31 min Ummm 1
Gray Kentucky 47 min Get smart 1
Indictments 57 min Medical personnel 87
El Mariachi Restaurant 1 hr Operation 6
Tax Petition 1 hr Cleanitup 21
Mike Warren embezzled money? 2 hr Captain Obvious 19
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 2 hr Kyle the joke 31
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 12 hr Samuel Adams 73

Freeze Watch for Knox County was issued at October 31 at 5:33AM EDT

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]