First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#21 Mar 14, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>You have quite a way of putting things, Sir.
I speaketh truth and sheweth forth righteousness Ed.

Besides, I have you worked out as being the type of person that would sit on the TV and watch the couch.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#22 Mar 14, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
I speaketh truth and sheweth forth righteousness Ed.
Besides, I have you worked out as being the type of person that would sit on the TV and watch the couch.
I actually don't watch a lot of television, Sir. And when I do, the thing's I watch, most people would find quite boring.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#23 Mar 14, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I actually don't watch a lot of television, Sir. And when I do, the thing's I watch, most people would find quite boring.
See?

SWOOOSH!!!!

The man of steel swoops in...I guess?

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#24 Mar 14, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
SWOOOSH!!!!
The man of steel swoops in...I guess?
Superman that is....:)
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#25 Mar 14, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Superman that is....:)
Just don't tangle your cape over your head.

I'd imagine shyte would go south quickly under one of mommy's best curtains. You'll smoother out, Ed.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#26 Mar 14, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't tangle your cape over your head.
I'd imagine shyte would go south quickly under one of mommy's best curtains. You'll smoother out, Ed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_j1-xQA_ufEXX
Funny as hell!!!
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#27 Mar 14, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Funny as hell!!!
Thanks Limbertwing! Hopefully you didn't miss my reply at #9 in this thread. I thought that was some of my best stuff.

But then again, I have an odd sense of humor.

Just sit back and enjoy. I'll keep peppering him with them. I don't even think he gets some of them.

Goes plum over his "highly intelligent" head..lol

“Looking to grow”

Since: Apr 11

Small town

#28 Mar 14, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
"Evolution is simply mild adaption"
LOL
You're a dandy to talk about "irony"
I just adore how you only pointed out part of a sentence. If you are going to quote me(I really am flattered ) I only ask that you use the complete sentence.

“Looking to grow”

Since: Apr 11

Small town

#29 Mar 14, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Where you been Logixx, traveling around in that plane of yours, I suppose?
Work. I am, however, home for a while this time.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#30 Mar 14, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Limbertwing! Hopefully you didn't miss my reply at #9 in this thread. I thought that was some of my best stuff.
But then again, I have an odd sense of humor.
Just sit back and enjoy. I'll keep peppering him with them. I don't even think he gets some of them.
Goes plum over his "highly intelligent" head..lol
I dont miss much. Its a pleasure to read your posts.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#31 Mar 14, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I dont miss much. Its a pleasure to read your posts.
And as well, your posts are a wealth of information and knowledge sir.

I've enjoyed reading your posts ever since I stumbled upon this site. You are one of the better posters on here IMHO.

At the very least, you're one of my favorites on here.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#32 Mar 14, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I dont miss much. Its a pleasure to read your posts.
You mean it's a pleasure to kiss his ass.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#33 Mar 14, 2013
Treat people right and you dont have to kiss their ass to get along with them.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#34 Mar 14, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
Treat people right and you dont have to kiss their ass to get along with them.
Sorry twig, it was too hard to resist.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#35 Mar 15, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>You mean it's a pleasure to kiss his ass.
Limbertwig's never offered any such thing toward me.

But, I'll take note that you yourself would figure it as a "pleasure to kiss my arse". Right at this time, I'm strictly heterosexual. But, if that ever changes, I'll send you a private message.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#36 Mar 15, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry twig, it was too hard to resist.
All you're doing is attempting to wash the crazy off of you, after posting the crazy shyte that you posted in the "House Fire" thread.

Nope, it's not working for me. Keep scrubbing.

People don't forget as easily as you seem to think, Ed.
hot damn

Barbourville, KY

#37 Mar 20, 2013
I guess every forum these days is all for the specialist. Wow, what a job you have sir. Now how about getting a real one that makes money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) 3 hr Loving 9
Separate 3 hr Loving 3
OMG!!! Ben Mason in jail (May '13) 5 hr curious 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr BRAIN STORM 131,599
moma screwer 8 hr gator 9
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 8 hr Curious 7
Darren k west pickup Sampson lane election signs 10 hr Bobby Alan 2
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:22PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Zach Mettenberger sends himself to selfie rehab
NFL 2:01 PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:11 PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday