Progress in Knox County
Posted in the Barbourville Forum
#1 Nov 22, 2012
(1) Support the local business you have.
(2) Vote the County wet
(3) Elect educated officials
(4) Clean up the mom and pop churches (family or clic controlled)
(5) Get rid of the labor unions
(6) Rat out every single drug dealer, bootlegger and thief.
(7) Make an effort to work with Law Enforcement at every opportunity.
(8) Dont encourage the whiners and gripers.
(9) Clean up the school system.
(10) Clean up the junk yards, pawn shops, flea markets and all the eye sores that line every road.
Just a start that might help draw some opportunites to the area.
#2 Nov 22, 2012
Completely agree 100%
#3 Nov 22, 2012
yes yes yes the junk yard in flat lick working on thinksgiving so go to work walmart workers .
“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”
Since: Jan 10
#4 Nov 22, 2012
Agreed on all points...
#5 Nov 22, 2012
#6 Nov 24, 2012
The area will change, it will either progress or regress. The direction it moves depends entirely on the people within the area. I know and respect a lot of the people in the area and understand the potential there. This forum could be used to help one another progress, sad to say it seems to do just the reverse.
#7 Nov 25, 2012
Get real people
#8 Nov 25, 2012
We need help
Add your comments below
|Looking for a good, friendly, small Baptist chu...||13 min||You are welcome here||7|
|Jayla phipps||24 min||Curious||1|
|xerox||24 min||Go go||2|
|School System||26 min||Concerned||1|
|nice apartments in the barbourville area.||29 min||Citizen||3|
|Matt woolum (Oct '12)||35 min||Matt||7|
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||36 min||HistoricallySpeaking||133,283|
|Hampton Funeral Home Question?||8 hr||Just a suggestion||7|
|dinky phipps||23 hr||literally||27|
Find what you want!
Search Barbourville Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC