First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OVER IT

London, KY

#21 Mar 23, 2013
shockem all wrote:
<quoted text> no matter where she goes fact remains she owns half of Bailey Switch Pawn and owns all of Sun Flower Land Co. its on record in the county court clerks office. but those you can't change and u people are in for shock. she saved that for last.
you wished you owned SUN FLOWER LAND CO and BAILEY PAWN like you have been told you own NOTHING!
THE HAMILTONS RULE!
soap

Manchester, KY

#22 Mar 23, 2013
OVER IT wrote:
<quoted text>you are the only one been crying over this for over a month. Your all mouth and no action. BAHABAHABAHABAHA!
I hear the IRS has been in B'ville asking certain people that you done taxes for questions a big surprise is coming your way in trial. GET READY we will see you crys then, don't drop the soap! lol
Irs has already interview her you have a big suprise coming your way u and your brother . by the way that was in November 2012 when the irs showed up at her door. So get ready both Brian and Billy are already on probation for drug trafficing. She still owns all the propety that was bought in the name of Bailey Switch Pawn And stop trying to collect money from Mr. Messer his attorney told him he didn't owe michelle anything. Don't get comfortable on the two acres at laruel lake she owns that two.
soap

Manchester, KY

#23 Mar 23, 2013
OVER IT wrote:
<quoted text>you wished you owned SUN FLOWER LAND CO and BAILEY PAWN like you have been told you own NOTHING!
THE HAMILTONS RULE!
that good i'm the irs will rule too.
Manchester, KY

#24 Mar 23, 2013
typo that's i'm sure and when is the Estate of Bill Fred Hamilton going to be filed? so your sisters AShley and Amy Can get their Money. whoops you forgot u have two sister beside michelle. May you need to check with the attorneys and just see what all she owns.
handy hatern

United States

#25 Mar 26, 2013
handy helper wrote:
check with Paul hubbard he was BILLY handy helper in stealing from the flea market. and Paul Hubbard is selling drug on the flea market.
what does that have to do with car are.you stupid or just a lame little rat.that.probley dont have a life YOUR MOMMA STEALS FROM THE FLEAMARKET BITCH
Lol

London, KY

#27 Mar 27, 2013
Bailey Switch Pawn wrote:
Reward for a stolen ford mustang model P40 ,cyl 06 color red style 2dr yr model 2000.that was stolen from Bailey Switch Pawn. and 18x21x6. Carport that was stolen on June 22nd or 23rd , 2012.
june 2012 where is the police report crazy ass and why did u wait so long to say anything? I know cause it didn't happen lol. U need committed right away..
Oy Vay

Barbourville, KY

#28 Mar 31, 2013
if you have the vin number, go to the courthouse and have it ran to see if it was placed into someone elses name. Due to a law that was made a while back, if a car is on any type of non-commercial property. (IE: privately owned property) the person can legally call that can abandoned and claim it for themselves. I have done that with several cares before.
Voo

London, KY

#29 Mar 31, 2013
handy hatern wrote:
<quoted text>what does that have to do with car are.you stupid or just a lame little rat.that.probley dont have a life YOUR MOMMA STEALS FROM THE FLEAMARKET BITCH
lol
hahahahahahah

Louisville, KY

#30 Mar 31, 2013
Patsy's stupid showing again!
oop

London, KY

#31 Apr 1, 2013
KARMA wrote:
typo that's i'm sure and when is the Estate of Bill Fred Hamilton going to be filed? so your sisters AShley and Amy Can get their Money. whoops you forgot u have two sister beside michelle. May you need to check with the attorneys and just see what all she owns.
THE HAMILONS ROCK!!
oop

London, KY

#32 Apr 1, 2013
soap wrote:
<quoted text> Irs has already interview her you have a big suprise coming your way u and your brother . by the way that was in November 2012 when the irs showed up at her door. So get ready both Brian and Billy are already on probation for drug trafficing. She still owns all the propety that was bought in the name of Bailey Switch Pawn And stop trying to collect money from Mr. Messer his attorney told him he didn't owe michelle anything. Don't get comfortable on the two acres at laruel lake she owns that two.
THE HAMLTONS ROCK!!
oop

London, KY

#33 Apr 1, 2013
Bailey Switch Pawn wrote:
These two item were stolen from Bailey Switch Pawn.
THE HAMILTONS ROCK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 8 min Nasty 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 132,205
Jim baker remodeling city hall 22 min Jim Puppet master 1
teena Marie mills 22 min infoman 11
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,609
any women want to meet 3 hr lookeing 1
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 12 hr Deena 4
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE