London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Reward for a stolen ford mustang model P40 ,cyl 06 color red style 2dr yr model 2000.that was stolen from Bailey Switch Pawn. and 18x21x6. Carport that was stolen on June 22nd or 23rd , 2012.
Bailey Switch Pawn

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

These two item were stolen from Bailey Switch Pawn.
yawnn

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

lmao.ok that was june of last year it is now MARCH 13 and your just now posting this..hmmmm
handy helper

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

check with Paul hubbard he was BILLY handy helper in stealing from the flea market. and Paul Hubbard is selling drug on the flea market.
case

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Comments 1,2 and 4 is the same person and we all know who she is you have put this on here over and over again. Leave the Hamiltons alone your day is coming soon in a trial and you own NOTHING not even your home by the time you have to pay your lawyer, you did put your home up to get out of jail and obtain a lawyer after the judge made you and your lawyer will get paid someway somehow.

Get a lfe and leave the Hamiltons alone.
case

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

handy helper wrote:
check with Paul hubbard he was BILLY handy helper in stealing from the flea market. and Paul Hubbard is selling drug on the flea market.
Can you prove that Paul Hubbard is selling drugs at the flea market if you can go make a buy and get them busted just like they did to Billfred simple as that!
waiting

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I overheard one of the Hamiltons talking the other day and after Billy Ray's hearing this morning they are going to see about stalking charges on you.
go for it

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

waiting wrote:
I overheard one of the Hamiltons talking the other day and after Billy Ray's hearing this morning they are going to see about stalking charges on you.
They need to move out of the pawn shop. So threats. Ronnie Bennett is on his way. To Kentucky so let the games began and I my lawyer will get paid when they sell Bailey Switch Pawn ,I own half of it,. And the Irs can clean up the rest. Witness will testify that Billy Stole and haul off a lot of items that didn't belong to him. Stalking charges what a joke. u people are scare shit less because you know u own nothing. and you are going to loose every thing Five forged deeds. One stolen trailer you stole from the trailer park that was owned and paid for by bailey switch pawn.
go for it

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

comment made by 4,5,6 was made by the same person , was made by brian
Simple fact

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

case wrote:
Comments 1,2 and 4 is the same person and we all know who she is you have put this on here over and over again. Leave the Hamiltons alone your day is coming soon in a trial and you own NOTHING not even your home by the time you have to pay your lawyer, you did put your home up to get out of jail and obtain a lawyer after the judge made you and your lawyer will get paid someway somehow.
Get a lfe and leave the Hamiltons alone.
you don't own the home you live in it belongs to the Bennetts
WHOOPs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Did you people ever hear of a Civil Suit. And Mary Jones Lawson can be easily brought back to ky. That was a piece of work forging her signature on the Carr deed. Did You think no one would check on the deeds? LMFAO!!!!!!!
gotta secret

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I know where they are.....stuck up Patsy's fat nasty ass!!
okk

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

gotta secret wrote:
I know where they are.....stuck up Patsy's fat nasty ass!!
agreed
Arrests made at Knox County Pawn Shop

A search warrant has been issued for a Knox County pawn shop. The Knox County Sheriff's Office is now seeking help from the public in the case.

On March 12, 2012, the Knox County Sheriffs Office executed a search warrant on the Bailey Switch Pawn Shop and arrested Bill Fred Hamilton, Billy Hamilton, and Diane Hill of Barbourville, and Pasty Carnes Brown of Flatlick, Ky. Danny Hill was also arrested for unrelated charges on warrants out of Whitley and Knox County.

The search warrant was in reference to 2 counts of trafficking in a controlled substance, 2914 counts of illegal check cashing for a deferred payment, illegal tax preparation, 3 counts of extortion, and 5 counts of forgery.

While executing the search warrant, deputies determined they also had additional charges. Those included of 6 counts of illegal possession of another persons E.B.T. card, illegal sale of alcohol, possession of a legend drug, 3 counts of possession of a controlled substance 1st degree, 2 counts of possession of a controlled substance 3rd degree, possession of drug paraphernalia, and prescription of a controlled substance not in original container.

The Knox County Sheriff's Office is working with Agents from the Internal Revenue Service and Agents from the Kentucky Department of Financial Institution.

The Sheriff's office is now looking for anyone that may have a deferred check for cash at the Bailey Switch Pawn Shop, or had their taxes filed at the Bailey Switch Pawn Shop. If anyone did, please come to the Knox County Sheriff's Office and speak with either Deputy Brian Hensley or Deputy Claude Hudson in reference to being a victim of a crime.

patsy owns nothin!!
yawnn

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

go for it wrote:
comment made by 4,5,6 was made by the same person , was made by brian
sorry jerk off my name is not brian
Lie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

go for it wrote:
<quoted text> They need to move out of the pawn shop. So threats. Ronnie Bennett is on his way. To Kentucky so let the games began and I my lawyer will get paid when they sell Bailey Switch Pawn ,I own half of it,. And the Irs can clean up the rest. Witness will testify that Billy Stole and haul off a lot of items that didn't belong to him. Stalking charges what a joke. u people are scare shit less because you know u own nothing. and you are going to loose every thing Five forged deeds. One stolen trailer you stole from the trailer park that was owned and paid for by bailey switch pawn.
well if I owned half of a business I sure as hell would be ther everyday. So tell the public why you aren't there. I can tell you is because you don't own none of it!
sad old woman

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

It must be some pathetic life this woman(Patsy carns brown watever all her names is)to sit on topic all day every day, making hollow threats. I mean really if she could do somthin I'd say after all her blusterin and false threats to take everyone for all they have one here every day, she'd have done it. Why not at least pretend to have a little sense or dignity an let it go, or stop posting bullshit threats and making herself sound like a raving retard moron with no backbone? I mean wasn't Bill Fred her ol man before he passed? She must not have cared for him at all to be harassing the deceased man's family and friends on here nonstop now.....What a heartless bitch of a woman.
hahahahahahah

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Bailey Switch Pawn wrote:
Reward for a stolen ford mustang model P40 ,cyl 06 color red style 2dr yr model 2000.that was stolen from Bailey Switch Pawn. and 18x21x6. Carport that was stolen on June 22nd or 23rd , 2012.
* REWARD* for missing mind!! If anyone has seen patsy's mind, brain, coming in outv the rain sense then PLEASE contact her at 1-800- lost-itall. Please..... she REEEEEALLY needs it. Trust me. She's been without it a long as time and it's really showing now. it'd sad getting old and simple :(
WHOOPs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

okk wrote:
<quoted text>agreed
A search warrant has been issued for a Knox County pawn shop. The Knox County Sheriff's Office is now seeking help from the public in the case.
On March 12, 2012, the Knox County Sheriffs Office executed a search warrant on the Bailey Switch Pawn Shop and arrested Bill Fred Hamilton, Billy Hamilton, and Diane Hill of Barbourville, and Pasty Carnes Brown of Flatlick, Ky. Danny Hill was also arrested for unrelated charges on warrants out of Whitley and Knox County.
The search warrant was in reference to 2 counts of trafficking in a controlled substance, 2914 counts of illegal check cashing for a deferred payment, illegal tax preparation, 3 counts of extortion, and 5 counts of forgery.
While executing the search warrant, deputies determined they also had additional charges. Those included of 6 counts of illegal possession of another persons E.B.T. card, illegal sale of alcohol, possession of a legend drug, 3 counts of possession of a controlled substance 1st degree, 2 counts of possession of a controlled substance 3rd degree, possession of drug paraphernalia, and prescription of a controlled substance not in original container.
The Knox County Sheriff's Office is working with Agents from the Internal Revenue Service and Agents from the Kentucky Department of Financial Institution.
The Sheriff's office is now looking for anyone that may have a deferred check for cash at the Bailey Switch Pawn Shop, or had their taxes filed at the Bailey Switch Pawn Shop. If anyone did, please come to the Knox County Sheriff's Office and speak with either Deputy Brian Hensley or Deputy Claude Hudson in reference to being a victim of a crime.
patsy owns nothin!!
you wish she owned nothing thats why you're on here crying and when Ronnie comes in and mikes childern. Then the attorneys can sort it out. and The irs can help with moving u out and selling the rest of the property. now you have a good one.
shockem all

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

okk wrote:
<quoted text>agreed
patsy owns nothin!!
no matter where she goes fact remains she owns half of Bailey Switch Pawn and owns all of Sun Flower Land Co. its on record in the county court clerks office. but those you can't change and u people are in for shock. she saved that for last.
OVER IT

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

WHOOPs wrote:
<quoted text>you wish she owned nothing thats why you're on here crying and when Ronnie comes in and mikes childern. Then the attorneys can sort it out. and The irs can help with moving u out and selling the rest of the property. now you have a good one.
you are the only one been crying over this for over a month. Your all mouth and no action. BAHABAHABAHABAHA!

I hear the IRS has been in B'ville asking certain people that you done taxes for questions a big surprise is coming your way in trial. GET READY we will see you crys then, don't drop the soap! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min justice_- 128,924
Dentist AJ Smith 21 min wondering 1
john sowders 35 min not surprised 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr reality 146,890
Corn for Sale 2 hr seller 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
House cleaning 3 hr Joe 5
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000