First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yep yep

Barbourville, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2009
What do you think about the way the Knox co jail is being ran??
hey

London, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2009
i like their website its cool ... well lets just say its shocking on people that you would never dream of going to jail
Resident

London, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2009
yep yep wrote:
What do you think about the way the Knox co jail is being ran??
a really good job
i know

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2009
it sucks the jailer is a sorry peace of sh.t they treat people like sh.t they r black mold growing on the walls the food sucks starve the inmates 2 death the jailer needs 2 go

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 22, 2009
i know wrote:
it sucks the jailer is a sorry peace of sh.t they treat people like sh.t they r black mold growing on the walls the food sucks starve the inmates 2 death the jailer needs 2 go
Sound as thogh you have been a guest there.
who

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jun 22, 2009
should make people think before they go back.
geees

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2009
super fine job. the food is better than most people get at home . keep up the good work larry
no good

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jun 22, 2009
i thank larry is doing a dam good job the food is dam goodand the people that works there are good people to
just me

Mount Ida, AR

#9 Jun 22, 2009
if you dont like it then stay out.
Getoverit

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jun 22, 2009
I like the fact that it is not another place like home. People who break the law should be contained, not catered too. Great job.
well

Manchester, KY

#11 Jun 23, 2009
i think they do a great job
Big toe

London, KY

#12 Jun 23, 2009
What happened to the website where you can look at the mug shots of ppl in the Knox County Jail? When I go into it, it has a diff. homepage, it will not allow me to view pics or names.
hey

Sheridan, AR

#13 Jun 23, 2009
knoxcountydetention.com i looked @ it a minute ago and it was working fine
Big tomatoe

London, KY

#14 Jun 23, 2009
hey wrote:
knoxcountydetention.com i looked @ it a minute ago and it was working fine
Thank you so much, I dont know what I went under.
quit whining

Williamsburg, KY

#15 Jun 23, 2009
ummmmmm jail is just that...JAIL... dont like it dont go..its that simple.. personally i think it should be bologna sandwiches and water...just my opinion
hello

Barbourville, KY

#16 Jun 23, 2009
well i personally have never been to jail but i have worked in a correctional facility and I feel that the people in there should be treated humanely and respected. This is because it would be bad enough to sit behind bars they are doing their time and I feel that they have ever right to a hot meal that fits the food pyramid not "bologna sandwich and water" I do not think that anyone should be fed on a regular basis something that you would not eat yourselves. Juse because you are in jail you are not necessarily a bad person you may have just made some wrong decisions and that is what you are there for "rehabilitation"
been there

Barbourville, KY

#17 Jun 24, 2009
jail is jail. not as bad as what one would think. if u get in there just do your time. it is not what u see on tv. not a big deal.
Dont know

London, KY

#18 Jun 24, 2009
been there wrote:
jail is jail. not as bad as what one would think. if u get in there just do your time. it is not what u see on tv. not a big deal.
Do they have fights in jail? Is there someone like big bubba there. I think it would be scarey.
kawasakie 17

London, KY

#19 Jun 24, 2009
i know wrote:
Whatever...The jailer is doing a great job.I haven't ever been in jail, but have had a friend in jail in Clay and Knox. He said that he would go to jail in Knox anytime just dont send him back to Clay. Said that in Knox the food is good and that thay treat you with respect.
asdjkl

Barbourville, KY

#20 Jun 24, 2009
shelia brown runs the show she should be jailer lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min dollarsbill 131,857
Where is Nick Mandel? 49 min Momof4 1
missing pit bull 2 hr Worried 6
Knox Central 2 hr guess 2
truck payments 3 hr gator 10
Need food badly 3 hr Need food badly 25
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 4 hr TOASTup 404
city of barbourville 6 hr Three losers 15
Porsche mills 13 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick