Comments
61 - 65 of 65 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rumors

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Mar 8, 2013
 
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
And now, for you.....You've ran all over these forums with nobody to stand up to you....I hope you used your discount coupons on the tampons, time you get done shoving them up your gaps you won't have any left to use on me.
Now, secondly if you used those coupons you'll have money left over to pay for your hospital bills...*grin*
You appear to be full of the holy ghost today Ark Angler.

I bet you a dollar to a doughnut, I can knock the holy ghost right squarely out your arsecrack!
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Mar 8, 2013
 
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAR...
I've heard better replies from stuttering homosexuals, Now I told you "road puppy" you best get in your pen...I'll only give three warnings.
I can't help it when your mother wanted a girl she got you...
u can pass on #3 parkangel, u have my permission to go directly to your "balls Boy" monologue as pappa smurf. Thats what we expect, no use to delay. Do you spit or swallow?
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Mar 8, 2013
 
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be full of the holy ghost today Ark Angler.
I bet you a dollar to a doughnut, I can knock the holy ghost right squarely out your arsecrack!
He is afraid to go the Holy Ghost route, he knows he will get an even, more severe... arse whooping when he starts his biblical bullshyte. Its taken 24 hours for his azz to quit hurting...to give hime enough relief to concentrate on his balls boy routine.
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Mar 8, 2013
 
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
And now, for you.....You've ran all over these forums with nobody to stand up to you....I hope you used your discount coupons on the tampons, time you get done shoving them up your gaps you won't have any left to use on me.
Now, secondly if you used those coupons you'll have money left over to pay for your hospital bills...*grin*
Talking about a weak response....this one u just posted is pure Brain-Dead pitiful. Messenger or abc beats this brain-dead shyt with their most senseless responses.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Mar 8, 2013
 
Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about a weak response....this one u just posted is pure Brain-Dead pitiful. Messenger or abc beats this brain-dead shyt with their most senseless responses.
Him and Special Ed orta get a room, and conceive a hare lipped child after a steamy night of arse to mouth sexual relations.

They could name it moon bat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Yes and Amen 130,173
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 10 min So sad 6
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Commietator 149,672
Debate: Ferguson - Barbourville, KY 3 hr Animals 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr SLY WEST 3,468
who works for you 5 hr IronHammer 8
looking for peggy jackson (Sep '10) 7 hr Wow 11
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••