Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

unreal wrote:
<quoted text>It's just unreal how some of these people can be such a badass when no one ever sees them or knows there name.lol.
ut oooooooooo, party time..
shedevil

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
I struck a nerve with you when I said "lard arse" didn't I thunder thighs?
Ha I got news for you my thighs aren't big enough to even make thunder,well maybe rain.
skankyGuY

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>Ha I got news for you my thighs aren't big enough to even make thunder,well maybe rain.
rain is nice,would that be in the form of a golden shower?you sound desirable!!!!!
Oger

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Being bitch slapped by Rumors has torn u a new arse, you've went batshyte crazy, I hope Rumors dont call you a lard arse also, that will tip u over the edge. Hell i believe i will save Rumors the trouble.....Chill out you 2 fat bitches, u gonna stroke out and I will feel bad about whooping up on your perverted arses.
I do not think Rumors will share my sadness......"Grin"
"Being bitch slapped by Rumors has torn u a new arse, you've went batshyte crazy"

HAHAR!...He's far from bitch slapping the mighty "Oger" son. Now regarding my IQ it's quite high on the charts...

"I hope Rumors dont call you a lard arse also"

I'm far from what you would call a "lard arse" firstly, I cannot help the Lord placed more muscles in my body than you. Now, secondly I told you no touching my arse, you and "rumors" can play patty-cake on each others arses while I unload one of my large loads on you two.

"and I will feel bad about whooping up on your perverted arses."

HAHAR!!...You keep playing around I'll grab you up by your scrawny neck and squeeze until you lose fluids out your lower ends, boy...Perversion? You're the one requesting to smack another man's arse, not I.

You best go somewhere else "puppy dog" and play...
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>Ha I got news for you my thighs aren't big enough to even make thunder,well maybe rain.
Send us some pictures baby of those sweaty thighs. Leave your G-string on please.
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
"Being bitch slapped by Rumors has torn u a new arse, you've went batshyte crazy"
HAHAR!...He's far from bitch slapping the mighty "Oger" son. Now regarding my IQ it's quite high on the charts...
I'm far from what you would call a "lard arse" firstly, I cannot help the Lord placed more muscles in my body than you. Now, secondly I told you no touching my arse, you and "rumors" can play patty-cake on each others arses while I unload one of my large loads on you two.
HAHAR!!...You keep playing around I'll grab you up by your scrawny neck and squeeze until you lose fluids out your lower ends, boy...Perversion? You're the one requesting to smack another man's arse, not I.
You're going to cause me to slap the taste out of your mouth Ark Angler. Leave me out of your little spat!
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Oger wrote:
<quoted text>

Now why would an intellegent 312 park angel like u or ed want to commit suicide by confronting me, in a threating fashion "face to face". Everyone on here who has read either of your "Stuff" knows that. So try to be real and use all your " handle" u continue to leave the 312 and p, from such.....312 Park angel oger....

"Wags finger" ( middle finger that is) "grin"

Once again , be nice, quit threating people and just sit back , learn and enjoy your azz beating.
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Could'nt help but notice, the morphing process seems to be tickling your perverted ass, u mentioned the lord made u, I agree he made u but the normal baby he made seems to have turned into a lard arse perveted piece of shyte. I believe u may be the one that transformed that baby into a pile of stinking chit. "chuckle"

Morph on Mr. 312 Park Angel oger
Oger

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would an intellegent 312 park angel like u or ed want to commit suicide by confronting me, in a threating fashion "face to face". Everyone on here who has read either of your "Stuff" knows that. So try to be real and use all your " handle" u continue to leave the 312 and p, from such.....312 Park angel oger....
"Wags finger" ( middle finger that is) "grin"
Once again , be nice, quit threating people and just sit back , learn and enjoy your azz beating.
LOL!

What in the f*** was all that rambling?! I think your butt-buddy "Rumors" has hit you from the rear-end so hard, it's f***ing damaged your cerebral cortex.

Surely you can come up with something better than that "puppy dog" and by the way, I never threatened you I warned you what would happen.

Now, get back in your puppy pen...Before poppa Oger gets really upset.
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
What in the f*** was all that rambling?! I think your butt-buddy "Rumors" has hit you from the rear-end so hard, it's f***ing damaged your cerebral cortex.
Surely you can come up with something better than that "puppy dog" and by the way, I never threatened you I warned you what would happen.
I am waiting for the "Rapture" please dont bother me with your petty 12th grade posts. I feel an angel about to appear out of cyber heaven. other wise known as 312 park.

Don't have time for baby oger, I'm waiting for the rapture of the "park angel" oger.

Ed said he was so excited he could feel the hairs standing up on his balls.
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Please don't play ignorant, that belittles your natural state of ignorance. You know and understand the posts and their meaning and the direction they are coming from. Thus the reason for being mildly upset.

Chill out and join me in anticipation of the gloriouS "Rapture" it will come at any time now. Forget the sore arse, it will get better, I promise. LOL..........TAKE CARE OR MY LIGHT WORK RUMORS I GOTTA GO TO WORK.
Oger

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I am waiting for the "Rapture" please dont bother me with your petty 12th grade posts. I feel an angel about to appear out of cyber heaven. other wise known as 312 park.
Don't have time for baby oger, I'm waiting for the rapture of the "park angel" oger.
Ed said he was so excited he could feel the hairs standing up on his balls.
"Rapture" you say?...lol

I'll tell you what, since you are busy viewing "Ed's" testicles, cram your face right between the separating of the testicles hold your tongue out and mumble "rapture "5" times....
Oger

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Now, I must go and correct my other "Topix" users...
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Oger wrote:
Now, I must go and correct my other "Topix" users...
Just the mention of Rumors has run that puss outta here...u going as oger or are u gonna rapture in as 312 parkangel oger?
Oger

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the mention of Rumors has run that puss outta here...u going as oger or are u gonna rapture in as 312 parkangel oger?
awwww, what's the matter?....big poppa "Oger" is here now, "Rumors" is down at YOUR local Wal-Mart stocking up on tampons.

Now, if either of you girls wish to step up and grow some hair on your testicles, if you can find them of course, step on up.
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
awwww, what's the matter?....big poppa "Oger" is here now, "Rumors" is down at YOUR local Wal-Mart stocking up on tampons.
Now, if either of you girls wish to step up and grow some hair on your testicles, if you can find them of course, step on up.
U really like to discuss peoples testicles, dont ya parkangel, u learn that at 312 or home visits with ed? Parkangel oger the balls boy..kinda got a catching ring to it. U spit or swallow balls boy?
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to use them to stuff up your nostrils after I bust you in the snout.
Oger

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
U really like to discuss peoples testicles, dont ya parkangel, u learn that at 312 or home visits with ed? Parkangel oger the balls boy..kinda got a catching ring to it. U spit or swallow balls boy?
HAHAR...

I've heard better replies from stuttering homosexuals, Now I told you "road puppy" you best get in your pen...I'll only give three warnings.

I can't help it when your mother wanted a girl she got you...
Oger

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to use them to stuff up your nostrils after I bust you in the snout.
And now, for you.....You've ran all over these forums with nobody to stand up to you....I hope you used your discount coupons on the tampons, time you get done shoving them up your gaps you won't have any left to use on me.

Now, secondly if you used those coupons you'll have money left over to pay for your hospital bills...*grin*
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
And now, for you.....You've ran all over these forums with nobody to stand up to you....I hope you used your discount coupons on the tampons, time you get done shoving them up your gaps you won't have any left to use on me.
I didn't use any coupons, when I told them who's nose I was going to shove them up, they let me have them for free. The only drawback was that they wanted pictures.
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, secondly if you used those coupons you'll have money left over to pay for your hospital bills...*grin*
Doesn't matter how much they charge me to stich your nose to the side of your face. I'll pay it, coupons or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of65
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 127,786
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Impeachment Delusionals 144,607
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr FarePrey 362
Brooke (Teeth) (Oct '09) 4 hr Wow 29
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 8 hr Nope 9
KC Basketball Coach 8 hr Well 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search