Yeah

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

I don't think you should rat out another person for having a job. It's not like she's really doing anything wrong except trying to work. And like icare said if she can stand it let her work. CSC is the most hostile work enviornment I have ever worked at. It's not the job itself that is awful. It is the Supervisors and HR department that make it unbearable. They treat you like your nothing and have mercy on you if you try to complain about an injustice. People who get fired from CSC should get automatic unemployment!
HAHAHAHA

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

To the person who doesn't have a GED, you'll never get a promotion. When you do, you get another check.

Also, if someone is drug tested and found positive, while full time, you get to make a trip to rehab and keep your job.

Why do you think companies won't drug test? Addiction is a disease, and most ocmpanies offer treatment and your job back. If not, I smell lawsuit.
billr

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

who is getting reported
watch your nose

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilee_Jones
This was a dean of admissions as MIT who faked her academic credentials (and the Union College is not the one here). Well respected proving the credentials weren't necessary to doing the job.
Knowing the work being done, I don't see a high school diploma/GED being necessary. If she has the job and is performing why do you care? Is it possible that your job is in jeopardy and getting rid of her gives you some security?
Lots of people like to stick their noses in where it doesn't belong. Is she abusing children -- stick you nose in. She's doing her job -- keep your nose out of it. She's not doing her job -- there are supervisors paid to deal with that so keep your nose out of it.
From what I hear of people working there a lot of gossiping goes on between phone calls which makes it difficult for those trying to deal with phone calls. So you have a venue for it -- keep your gossip at work and leave the rest of us out of it.
Idiot

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

ICare whatever they do too check & make sure that you have a GED before they will let you on the floor! I couldn't bring mine in they had to verify it through the state!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min The Apostle 147,134
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 7 min Waldorf and Statler 17
1 Blessing From God 17 min Waldorf and Statler 18
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Yes and Amen 129,020
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 59 min White Fire 3,811
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 1 hr Toby 4
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 1 hr Ten Four 6
john sowders 2 hr she will 6
New club in Barbourville? 10 hr my real name 12
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••