csc how do I report this?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lier

Murray, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2010
A girl just started work there and has lied about having her GED. How do I get this reported because she does not need to work there and not be honest about her education? K.W. has no education it needs to be researched now!!!!!!
pimppp

London, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2010
Call CSC n ask to speak with Crystal Bright... burn her @ss!
crap

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2010
well if she is an American and not an illegal alien ok. now I can really resent a place that makes cards and ID that can find their way into illegal aliens hands ~ part of our problems
well

Mayfield, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2010
CSC would not have hired her if she was not qualified. They do background checks.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#5 Feb 12, 2010
Report her,but you had better be right or you may be the one shown the door. I believe i'd mind my own business.
mills lane

London, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2010
stop being a hater liar!
mills lane

London, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2010
pimppp and leir are narks!
Well You Know

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2010
At least she is trying to make something of herself rather than sit at home & on welfare. Give her some credit. I don't know this person but sounds like you must have some kind of grudge against her.
KnoxResident

Somerset, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2010
pimppp wrote:
Call CSC n ask to speak with Crystal Bright... burn her @ss!
Burn her @$$? Sure knock someone out of a job so they will end up on welfare and having us taxpayers-including you-paying their bills for them...Makes sense to me. <~~Sarcasm
KnoxResident

Somerset, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2010
well wrote:
CSC would not have hired her if she was not qualified. They do background checks.
I would think so too. Sounds like the poster is angry at her or jealous of her. Sounds like the poster also wants to pay the womans bills for her, lol...
oh my

Madisonville, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2010
Well I know about this also. She just started working here she got fired from walmart she is a dope head also! And no she does not have a GED she cant even spell so she wont last long here anyways! lol
Well You Know

London, KY

#12 Feb 14, 2010
Umm, Do they not do drug testing before they hire?
George Bush

Barbourville, KY

#13 Feb 14, 2010
write your complaint on a full size sheet of note paper,wad it up to the size of a golf ball and stuff it up your ass
the truth

Barbourville, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2010
Well They Might Drug Test You When They Hire You But After That Im Just About Sure They Dont Or Most Of The Workers Wouldnt Be WOrking There..Anyways You Cant Get A Job There Unless Ur A Dope Head Or Just A Fat Nasty Skank That Sleep With Married Men..
night hawk

Barbourville, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2010
NOSEY AZZ PEOPLE.
the truth hurts

Corbin, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2010
oh my wrote:
Well I know about this also. She just started working here she got fired from walmart she is a dope head also! And no she does not have a GED she cant even spell so she wont last long here anyways! lol
Well first off if she did not know how to spell then she would have never got the job! Because you do have to take a spelling test. So....I think you need to get your facts straight. And on the other hand people at csc need to mind their own damn business. Like many have said at least she is trying to better herself, what the hell is her not having her GED hurting you any? It's NOT! So grow the hell up and act like an adult and not a little kid!
Hal Alouya

Barbourville, KY

#17 Feb 14, 2010
the truth wrote:
Well They Might Drug Test You When They Hire You But After That Im Just About Sure They Dont Or Most Of The Workers Wouldnt Be WOrking There..Anyways You Cant Get A Job There Unless Ur A Dope Head Or Just A Fat Nasty Skank That Sleep With Married Men..
I guess the married men dont have anything to do with that ,do they?
csc lifer

Barbourville, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2010
lier wrote:
A girl just started work there and has lied about having her GED. How do I get this reported because she does not need to work there and not be honest about her education? K.W. has no education it needs to be researched now!!!!!!
This is easy. If she didn't have a GED, they would know. She has her GED. And I'd worry about my job and not someone else's qualifications. I work there and I can promise you, you start stuff like that, you won't last long.
iCare

Nancy, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2010
well wrote:
I worked there (CSC, Immigration) for a year and a half without a diploma or GED... got it like 6 months in... but yeah... they obviously "don't" do background checks...

And if they do...it takes months/years to get a federal clearance you retard. And its a BACKGROUND check moron...Jesus Christ...not a school report. I hate retards...CSC is a bunch of retards. Haha. They say they need a diploma...but you can just say what you want and its fine...thats the way it went with me anyway...

Good thing nobody "ratted" me out... I may not be where I am today. Come on Knox County, grow up. She obviously wants to work somewhere other than a fast food resteraunt, just because she made a few mistakes earlier in life shouldn't be grounds to dismiss her....IMO. But hey, I don't make the rules, I just take advantage of them. ;) I suggest you do the same, as often as you can.

Life doesn't get easier...
Really

Corbin, KY

#20 Feb 24, 2010
I agree with iCare, life doesn't get any easier. She is just obviously trying to make something of herself. I work there now and I put it this way, anyone that can stand the job and will work, let em stay! Its a very stressful job, and its not fair. I don't even know this person, but I feel sorry for her because she just wants a job! Lay off, and take a look at your ownself for a second before judging anyone else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Grimes Works For ... 7,071
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,331
Stealing from child's grave 27 min D Rogers 1
who knows Lecora Smith???? 41 min its me bitches 9
knox board of ed raising taxes 59 min Five cents 113
mike trent 1 hr Blonde 9
barbourville utitlities ripoff 1 hr momcani 5
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info