Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2013
fred the mouse

London, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2009
i'm desperately in need, i have to find a way to get the poison out, i don't want to have to do it myself, that's not nearly as fun, and after all, it's just a hand job, i can assure you that it will be quick, it could even be practice for you
travd

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2009
Seems like there are not a lot of offers and I was looking for some leftovers takers you had.
deantravis55@yahoo.com
mouth not hand

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2009
Why just a hand job? Bjs are much much better. I enjoy giving bjs. I am a woman. Mr Deantravis are you 55? What's your story? I saw where you posted on another topix forum and you have me curious.
just wonderin

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2009
lord lord aint everybody in need
ill take it

London, KY

#5 Dec 28, 2009
mouth not hand wrote:
Why just a hand job? Bjs are much much better. I enjoy giving bjs. I am a woman. Mr Deantravis are you 55? What's your story? I saw where you posted on another topix forum and you have me curious.
how much?
lol

Barbourville, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2009
lmfao, wow a woman that likes giving BJ's. Were have ou been all my life? My wife wont ever get me off with her mouth, she says it tastes nasty, and she can never finsh. apparently a 30 minute BJ is to long lol
mouth not hand

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2009
ok here's the deal. I'm 35 and oral is my thang. I am awesome and never have had a complaint. My ex husband still brags on me. I think I like the control. I can't believe a wife won't swallow. I'm sorry for you. 30 minutes seems ok but if you had GREAT one you wouldn't last that long. Men-you do need to make sure you aren't all smelly for your woman. Some foods do give it a weird taste, but if it hits right in the back of the mouth or throat you don't taste it anyway. Does anyone know Dean Travis?
take you up

Barbourville, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2009
hey mouth to hand ill take you up on a bj if you want im 43 m leave a way to contact you
take you up

Barbourville, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2009
mouth to hand ill take u up on that 40 some male here leave me a way to contact you
whatever

Barbourville, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2009
read a sign on the side of the road one day, hand job 5 dollars, thought I would stop. come to find out , LOL they were washing my car.
signs can be mis leading

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 30, 2009
mouth not hand wrote:
Why just a hand job? Bjs are much much better. I enjoy giving bjs. I am a woman.
Talk to my girlfriend.
ceemore

Paris, TN

#12 Dec 31, 2009
mouth not hand wrote:
ok here's the deal. I'm 35 and oral is my thang. I am awesome and never have had a complaint. My ex husband still brags on me. I think I like the control. I can't believe a wife won't swallow. I'm sorry for you. 30 minutes seems ok but if you had GREAT one you wouldn't last that long. Men-you do need to make sure you aren't all smelly for your woman. Some foods do give it a weird taste, but if it hits right in the back of the mouth or throat you don't taste it anyway. Does anyone know Dean Travis?
You need someone lol
WTF

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2009
P-ssy is much better. sometimes the teeth hurt, that is if they have any. lmfao
Red Dawg

Yuba City, CA

#14 Sep 3, 2011
I'm in desperate need myself for a handjob and I ain't a fan of doing it myself neither. Ain't nothin' like having a female's hand massaging the cock and makin' it puke! any gals wanna practice on me?
Red Dawg

Yuba City, CA

#15 Sep 3, 2011
just wonderin wrote:
lord lord aint everybody in need
I know I am LOL!!!!!
I Swallow in London UK

London, UK

#16 Nov 3, 2013
A lot of married women don't swallow, which is why their husbands come to me to have their loads taken care of. If you're a fit, straight, clean white guy in London, England I'd love to suck you off . . . and I ALWAYS swallow. servicemarriedmen at yahoo dot com
kingkong

London, KY

#17 Nov 3, 2013
I tell you what to do take the vacuum cleaner hose to that thing it wont stop until u make it stop
shedevil

Manchester, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2013
fred the mouse wrote:
i'm desperately in need, i have to find a way to get the poison out, i don't want to have to do it myself, that's not nearly as fun, and after all, it's just a hand job, i can assure you that it will be quick, it could even be practice for you
hmmm!!!IF only hand job must mean its got some disease.ewwwwwwwwwwwww
for real

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2013
Kayla deaton from callebs cr does hows cheap anything u want friend her on Facebook and tell her what u want she will message u a price and time and direction to yur place
good night

Hazleton, PA

#20 Nov 3, 2013
You hj guys need to try the "stranger" technique.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Mike Duquette 130,525
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Dale 151,237
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min yup 1,421
joann gregory 1 hr Go Figure 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Advertisment 26,226
Flat Lick Auction 3 hr Question 8
C is for Cookie 4 hr Waldorf and Statler 1
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 6 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search