First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jimmy levering

United States

#21 Dec 30, 2012
you spelled my name wrong stupid im far from a dead beat dad i raise my kids so if you dont know nothing and from your spelling its not much keep your nose on your face yes i just had a dna done to make sure i was a dad not giveing some woman money for a kid thats not mine so get a life and a clue and some schooling would'nt hurt you big mouth
jimmy levering

United States

#22 Dec 30, 2012
and how about all the dead beat mothers i have 2 boys i raise and she hasnt give me a dime gess its diffrent for the women
christmas

United States

#23 Dec 30, 2012
Saddened wrote:
<quoted text>.
If you have a child and are to low to pay for its raising then you don't. We'd to live and don't worry about burial someone will throw some dirt on you when start to stink
low is keeping a child from its father thats why i quit paying hope your in my shoes one day
christmas

United States

#24 Dec 30, 2012
yep sure are im a big one ive had 3 women in my life married to one for 5 year who was my first who ran me off and got everything i owned one that was a you know what that lasted till i was broke bout a week and the one im with now and been with for three years beleve it or not never have cheated in my book there none worth my time so if that makes me a pig ounk ounk
wondering

United States

#25 Dec 30, 2012
Them boys aint yours jimmy why should anyone pay you got money from county your a deadbeat never wanting to be around a precious baby and your wife if yiu dont love her divorce her and quit hooing wouldnt let my sweet baby around yoyr skank tail youve been with evetything
laquesta

United States

#26 Dec 30, 2012
Idk who is posting stuff on here acting like me but got a idea I would like to ask that you please leave me an my child out of this..
soso

United States

#27 Dec 30, 2012
No one acting likr no one hes a crank pot and posting himself to getattention
Walter

United States

#28 Dec 31, 2012
what a deal
not right

Corbin, KY

#29 Dec 31, 2012
All of Knox county wrote:
<quoted text>
With all do respects to you, for one I am a single mother who does not do drugs! I do not drink, party, etc! I work & I take care of my son! & as for a hoe, I'm not one! I've been with one guy my whole life! Married him, & when he found out I was pregnant he left me! He wasnt grown up, I guess you can say! But like I said there are some women out here that still have morals & I'm one of them! My sons father, won't even come see him, wont call to check on him, won't buy diapers, wipes, or anything! I do it myself! & no I have offered for him to come see his son, he just won't! So I give up on trying to make things work with him! He don't care about nothing but his self! Trust me if you know him you would say the same thing! Although you are right! Most women now days don't care they just want a kid for government assistance! As myself I don't get anything but child support! I make to much money.. Concisering the fact I make 14$ an hour & work 8-12 hours a day & sometimes weekends! It's even hard for me to get a baby sitter! But I'm very independent & like to work for my money unlike the people that draw check, etc... But don't say all women are hoes, because some of us do work hard & care for our children! Some men just take things for granted!! Notice I said some!!! They don't realize it when they have a good woman & women don't realize when they have a good man until they are gone!
he did
nt say all women was like that,he said lets talk about the ones that are.an i agree with him that alot of them are ho's an deadbeat mom's...i have two girls that i have raised on my own because their mother did'nt have time for them.now my girls are grown an have kids of their own an their mother dont have time for the grandkids either.an my whole point of this is to say that my ex never was made to pay any child support at all.if it had been the other way around i would have been in jail.but thats ok because my kids turned out great without her an so will the grandkids.shes the one that has missed out on everything,an one day she will see that an it will be to late.
Trouble

Ripley, TN

#30 Dec 31, 2012
christmas wrote:
i dont get to see my child so i just quit paying it so what if i go to jail it would be better than a life of trying and felling and no i dont do drugs i just marred the wrong person i have nothing left for anyone to take i dont even know were im going to get my next meal my family is the only reson im still here only cause it would hard on them to bury me my little girl was my world and i know ill never get to hear her call me daddy and that breaks my heart a person can only try so much be for they give up i was once a very strong independent person now i just a shell waiting to die there's nothing in this world left for me
Here is an example of the typical statement from a deadbeat dad/mom. I don't get to see my kid so I don't pay support.

It doesn't matter what reason you don't get to see your child, that child still needs food, diapers, housing, heat...ect. That doesn't stop happening just because you can't see them.

If you want to see your kid and the custodial parent doesn't allow there are ways to handle it. Yes it takes money to hire a lawyer, but if you REALLY want to see that kid you will save every last penny and do it. If you think..costs too much..never happen well you really didn't want to see the kid, just have something to complain about and try and give yourself an out for not even paying support.

Can't afford support at the moment? That is understandable, jobs are scarce. You can still buy a pack of diapers or something to help out. Save receipts if you want some possible credit for it . Just realize it's not about you, it's about the welfare of that child.
christmas

United States

#31 Dec 31, 2012
i have giving every thing i got to my ex now that i have nothing left im called a deadbeat what a life i have been pushed to my breaking point nomatter what i do i still get called a deadbeat maybe i need to start acting like one even thou i have tryed i have went as far as going to her church and she had me ran off and didnt say nothing to nobody or do anything to anybody i just wanted to see my kid i didnt get to see her at that time i did pay and was never late or behind maybe if i dont pay shell push it and shell have to let me see her after i get out jail i get i anit seen my kid in 3 years how can i be a dad when she hides her from me!!! and fyi i have put in for jobs all over a man can only do so much also she also told me i not the daddy but yet i have to pay like i am
Helper

Corbin, KY

#32 Dec 31, 2012
not right wrote:
<quoted text>he did
nt say all women was like that,he said lets talk about the ones that are.an i agree with him that alot of them are ho's an deadbeat mom's...i have two girls that i have raised on my own because their mother did'nt have time for them.now my girls are grown an have kids of their own an their mother dont have time for the grandkids either.an my whole point of this is to say that my ex never was made to pay any child support at all.if it had been the other way around i would have been in jail.but thats ok because my kids turned out great without her an so will the grandkids.shes the one that has missed out on everything,an one day she will see that an it will be to late.
Yes he did! He choose not to be with his son.. & yes I understand that there is some women that are dead beats also! I'm just saying I'm not one!! I do my job as a mother & I love my son very much & I make sure he's taken care of! His father don't give a crap about me or him either one! But once upon a time he loved me for 5 years until I found out I was pregnant then that's when he left! I can call him & ask him why won't he call to check on his son his answer is"o don't have time"! He works but refuses to help, cone see him, call to check on him!! Like I said half of the time the child support don't even come to me! I'm not taking him to court because I'm not wanting to make him see his kid if he don't want to.. Why make someone do something if they don't want to? It's sad but I'd rather be known as a working mother that cares & loves her child & will walk thru fire for her child! & remember there are some women out here that still has a heart! Not all women are on drugs or hoes! I've been with 1 man my life & I'm 23 years old so do u think thats a hoe? Nope it's not! See men thinks all women are the same because that's all they have had was hoes & drug heads. Maybe if some men will look in the right places they will find a good woman.. & really it goes both ways! A woman can get a cheater or a liar! These days love is based on sex & looks! I know what it feels like to love someone so much & be hurt by the one I love! I never thought he would have done me like he did but it's ok that's His lost!
jimmy levering

Manchester, KY

#33 Dec 31, 2012
well wondering why dont you put your name stop running ur mouth to chicken to put your name and those boys are mine so keep your noise on your face dont worry about me and mine sounds like you jelous wa wa wa you mad cause you didnt get none ha ha ha low life
equality

London, KY

#34 Jan 1, 2013
Helper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did! He choose not to be with his son.. & yes I understand that there is some women that are dead beats also! I'm just saying I'm not one!! I do my job as a mother & I love my son very much & I make sure he's taken care of! His father don't give a crap about me or him either one! But once upon a time he loved me for 5 years until I found out I was pregnant then that's when he left! I can call him & ask him why won't he call to check on his son his answer is"o don't have time"! He works but refuses to help, cone see him, call to check on him!! Like I said half of the time the child support don't even come to me! I'm not taking him to court because I'm not wanting to make him see his kid if he don't want to.. Why make someone do something if they don't want to? It's sad but I'd rather be known as a working mother that cares & loves her child & will walk thru fire for her child! & remember there are some women out here that still has a heart! Not all women are on drugs or hoes! I've been with 1 man my life & I'm 23 years old so do u think thats a hoe? Nope it's not! See men thinks all women are the same because that's all they have had was hoes & drug heads. Maybe if some men will look in the right places they will find a good woman.. & really it goes both ways! A woman can get a cheater or a liar! These days love is based on sex & looks! I know what it feels like to love someone so much & be hurt by the one I love! I never thought he would have done me like he did but it's ok that's His lost!
You and your child deserve more consideration from the court system and support from law enforcement because of the circumstances. These sluts running around getting pregnant by these deadbeats should have to go it alone, they should be left to contend with what they have done. The system is overloaded by the sluts and deadbeats so people such as you cant get the legal help they deserve. The point I make is this, the women who continue to have babies with no reasonable hope of supporting them are as much to blame or more, than the deadbeats walking around with a perpetual boner willing to put it in anything. The dumb azz ho's know what they are doing and continue to do it. They know granny can get custody and get all kinds of help from a screwed up welfare system. The only way to stop it is start putting the ho's and the dead beat dads both in penalty situations as long as the welfare system has to pay to care for the child.

Good luck to you and your child.
lol

United States

#35 Jan 1, 2013
Overbay
good idea

London, KY

#36 Jan 1, 2013
Not that's it any of my business because I'm not in this situation, but it would be a good idea for whatever parent has the kids to have vouchers made out to them that can only be paid out for food, utility bills, clothing for the kids, and whatever else is needed to "raise the kids". And they can't be traded off for anything either. This might keep the dead beats from using the money on drugs and alcohol. Yeah I know there are also those that don't pay anything but it should go the same for the welfare checks that are giving out. Too many kids don't see a penny of it and its sad parents don't care anymore than this about their kids that they'd rather get on a high.
LMBO

Lexington, KY

#37 Jan 1, 2013
equality wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal rights now....Lets also name the ho's that continue to spread their legs for these deadbeats.
THERE YOU GO!! That's just what needs to be done!! These ho's lay down with these dead beats n expect a payday :)) If you lay down with a dead beat.. IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!!

“Respect for Tradition ”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#38 Jan 1, 2013
I never had any children of my own,
Helper

Corbin, KY

#39 Jan 1, 2013
equality wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your child deserve more consideration from the court system and support from law enforcement because of the circumstances. These sluts running around getting pregnant by these deadbeats should have to go it alone, they should be left to contend with what they have done. The system is overloaded by the sluts and deadbeats so people such as you cant get the legal help they deserve. The point I make is this, the women who continue to have babies with no reasonable hope of supporting them are as much to blame or more, than the deadbeats walking around with a perpetual boner willing to put it in anything. The dumb azz ho's know what they are doing and continue to do it. They know granny can get custody and get all kinds of help from a screwed up welfare system. The only way to stop it is start putting the ho's and the dead beat dads both in penalty situations as long as the welfare system has to pay to care for the child.
Good luck to you and your child.
Your exactly right! But like I stated in my post "I work! I'm not a hoe.. Have been with the same man for 5 years.. So I'm not in that category!! I work & take care or my son myself! My sons dad don't want to see him... So why should I make him? I'm not gonna make someone see their child if they don't want to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paynes Branch Rd Brats 1 hr Singing dave 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 174,789
What's happening in girdler? 2 hr Very Sad 17
Michael Sowders Murdered 2 hr Scared 3
Were is billy gambrel I miss him 2 hr Lol 4
Bad girls 2 hr pathetic 4
25% reduction in teachers pension? 3 hr Dawg 48
Will Bob Corey win or lose ? 9 hr Another Knox Voter 47

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance