Jimmy Levring
well

Manchester, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2012
That's half of Knox county
All of Knox county

Corbin, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Sure the truth. All men are after is their next piece of snatch.. Then they drop there girl when she finds out she's prego . I know a couple that was together 5 years then when the girl found out age was prego he left her & the baby.
deserve it

Herndon, VA

#5 Dec 30, 2012
elijaha messer........
equality

London, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Lol wrote:
Let's name them all!
Equal rights now....Lets also name the ho's that continue to spread their legs for these deadbeats.
childsupporter

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2012
yea lets talk about the women that scream at the judge (i need money to take care of my kids and when the judge gives them what they wont the kids are left with mamaw or papaw ,,,or sister or brother,and run off to walmart and spend that money,,,,and start looking for the next sprem deposit,,,wonna here something funny (lol)i pay child support and my kids with me 6 days a week,,,while the mom is out have the time of her life ,,,now if i stop paying my ass goes to jail,,,,i think men should have to buy food and colths for there kids and what ever they need but but not pay it to the parent
Reality

London, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Reality is that it takes two. Too many women use the kids as a free check every month. The woman spends the money on pills, booze, etc...instead of the kid getting what he or she needs. Why is it so hard for a dad to get custody of his kids in Ky? Just wondering?
All of Knox county

Corbin, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2012
equality wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal rights now....Lets also name the ho's that continue to spread their legs for these deadbeats.
With all do respects to you, for one I am a single mother who does not do drugs! I do not drink, party, etc! I work & I take care of my son! & as for a hoe, I'm not one! I've been with one guy my whole life! Married him, & when he found out I was pregnant he left me! He wasnt grown up, I guess you can say! But like I said there are some women out here that still have morals & I'm one of them! My sons father, won't even come see him, wont call to check on him, won't buy diapers, wipes, or anything! I do it myself! & no I have offered for him to come see his son, he just won't! So I give up on trying to make things work with him! He don't care about nothing but his self! Trust me if you know him you would say the same thing! Although you are right! Most women now days don't care they just want a kid for government assistance! As myself I don't get anything but child support! I make to much money.. Concisering the fact I make 14$ an hour & work 8-12 hours a day & sometimes weekends! It's even hard for me to get a baby sitter! But I'm very independent & like to work for my money unlike the people that draw check, etc... But don't say all women are hoes, because some of us do work hard & care for our children! Some men just take things for granted!! Notice I said some!!! They don't realize it when they have a good woman & women don't realize when they have a good man until they are gone!
All of Knox county

Corbin, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Btw & the child support I get is only 257 & half the one I don't even get it & the child support office won't do anything about it..
All of Knox county

Corbin, KY

#11 Dec 30, 2012
He has joint cussidity also but he won't come get his son on the weekends. But I'm not gonna take him to court because If he don't want to see his son than I don't want someone make him!! It's sad u have to make someone to take care of hIs/her child
family ties

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2012
why is it that when a couple has joint custody does the father still have to pay child support? what does the mother pay? i dont understand this one.
christmas

United States

#13 Dec 30, 2012
i dont get to see my child so i just quit paying it so what if i go to jail it would be better than a life of trying and felling and no i dont do drugs i just marred the wrong person i have nothing left for anyone to take i dont even know were im going to get my next meal my family is the only reson im still here only cause it would hard on them to bury me my little girl was my world and i know ill never get to hear her call me daddy and that breaks my heart a person can only try so much be for they give up i was once a very strong independent person now i just a shell waiting to die theres nothing in this world left for me
Saddened

Corbin, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2012
christmas wrote:
i dont get to see my child so i just quit paying it so what if i go to jail it would be better than a life of trying and felling and no i dont do drugs i just marred the wrong person i have nothing left for anyone to take i dont even know were im going to get my next meal my family is the only reson im still here only cause it would hard on them to bury me my little girl was my world and i know ill never get to hear her call me daddy and that breaks my heart a person can only try so much be for they give up i was once a very strong independent person now i just a shell waiting to die theres nothing in this world left for me
If you have a child and are to low to pay for its raising then you don't. We'd to live and don't worry about burial someone will throw some dirt on you when start to stink
equality

London, KY

#15 Dec 30, 2012
christmas wrote:
You sound like a true dead beat dad..wanting everyone to feel sorry for your lazy azz. there are jobs out there for those who will work...the only thing more disgusting than your sorry azz is the pill headed ho's who let dudes like you knock them up.
Saddened

Corbin, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Dwayne woolum is another one ,he has two beautiful boys and he will not do anything for them he lays on his sorry ass and don't care if they have diapers or food I think if you have a child and dont take care of It you should have our pecker cut off and stuck up your @:$$
equality

London, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Saddened wrote:
Dwayne woolum is another one ,he has two beautiful boys and he will not do anything for them he lays on his sorry ass and don't care if they have diapers or food I think if you have a child and dont take care of It you should have our pecker cut off and stuck up your @:$$
Who is the mother and what does she do? Her crotch should be plugged as well. Or did he have the kids by himself? These women need to start protecting themselves as well as the men. Maybe most of them want to spend 9 months in discomfort to get an 18 year income.
Saddened

Corbin, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
equality wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the mother and what does she do? Her crotch should be plugged as well. Or did he have the kids by himself? These women need to start protecting themselves as well as the men. Maybe most of them want to spend 9 months in discomfort to get an 18 year income.
The mother feeds them , changes the diapers, sets up with them when they r sick , keeps the roof over their heads and clothes on their backs. For starters
Don't be angry just man up and pay your support.
equality

London, KY

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Saddened wrote:
<quoted text>
The mother feeds them , changes the diapers, sets up with them when they r sick , keeps the roof over their heads and clothes on their backs. For starters
Don't be angry just man up and pay your support.
Most mothers that do that have help from the father of the child. the great majority of the ones on here bitching about dead beat dads are nothing but pill head ho's..the kids are at grannys and mommy is out hoing around getting knocked up again. Dont be angry because someone calls a ho a ho. We all see what the mothers do and it ain't taking care of their kids.
All of Knox county

Corbin, KY

#20 Dec 30, 2012
family ties wrote:
why is it that when a couple has joint custody does the father still have to pay child support? what does the mother pay? i dont understand this one.
Well if you are a mother than u would understand what she pays! She gets payed with puke,piss,sh!t,staying up all night.. A mother who loves her child will do anything for them! I'm sure u had a mother to take care of u! Just ask her! A mother carries her child for 9 months suffering from all the pain.. She went thru the pain to have her child.. A real mother will do whatever it takes to make sure her child is taken care of! She also pays!! But in return she gets paid with all the precious little moments that god gave her! A child is a gift either way!! And the men who decided not to be in their Childs life don't know what they are missing!! The smiles, the laughs, the giggles, to their first words, first holiday! Think about all that for a moment..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corbin Put the monkeys back in the cage WTF 5 min Guru 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Wendy 171,898
What to do 56 min crazy 16
Will Knox co get 40 liquor stores 1 hr Respado 10
Glad KC and Corbin don't play each other again 4 hr justsaying 13
Thump zhair 7 hr Err 2
Does J--A--R--V--I--S stand for.......? 7 hr Lol 28

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages