First Prev
of 4
Next Last
computer man

Barbourville, KY

#63 Jan 20, 2014
travis wrote:
<quoted text>and by the way that shows you don't know me I never use google I only use internet explore and I don't remember dell making a 1400 unless it was a p3 or p2 or p1 in that case throw the dino on the trash pile or take it to the dump all its fitting for anything less then a p4 is useless unless its some of the frist cpus they have a lot of gold in them
you are right about 1 thing, it is a 1400. I got the numbers mixed up, but I didn't ask you HOW to reset the bios, I asked you how LONG does it take to reset it. and by the way, google is a search engine for internet explorer, Mozilla firefox, google chrome or what ever it is you use.
John

Walla Walla, WA

#65 Jul 21, 2014
My computer has been running really slow this past week. I'm not sure if I got a virus or if my hard drive is filling up. I think it would be nice to have somebody who does computer repair look at it and see what I could do to improve it. http://csoutlet.net
travis

Williamsburg, KY

#66 Jul 21, 2014
John wrote:
My computer has been running really slow this past week. I'm not sure if I got a virus or if my hard drive is filling up. I think it would be nice to have somebody who does computer repair look at it and see what I could do to improve it. http://csoutlet.net
2 to 3 ties a year every computer needs the os wiped and reinstalled just to get ready of the junk that builds up and a hard drive needs to have 20%free space to run right
Beelzebub

London, KY

#67 Jul 21, 2014
Not 'every computer', Wiping the OS should be a last-ditch effort and only used after all other recovery methods are exausted.
stephanie

Willimantic, CT

#68 Jul 22, 2014
It's too bad Ron Stevenson isn't with us anymore. He was brilliant when it came to computers.
weeder

Barbourville, KY

#69 Jul 23, 2014
I build customized ATX machines to anyone's specifications and budget.
I ship them to hardcore gamer's from all over the country for the last 15 years.I can set you up with a fully up-gradable system starting @$1000.00 and up with a two year guarantee & free shipping too.
travis

Hazard, KY

#70 Jul 23, 2014
Beelzebub wrote:
Not 'every computer', Wiping the OS should be a last-ditch effort and only used after all other recovery methods are exausted.
not true 50% of the time its the best thing you can do is wipe and reinstall the os because some damage either from a virus or malware or update gone wrong or from your anti virus program or other program like that damaging your os and yes sometimes anti virus programs do damage your os when removing a virus or malware sometime
most of the time using your hdd recovery partition to reinstall the os is best if your hdd dosnt have one then a custom install is best I like doing custom install my self I hate most of the crappy not need programs that comes with the oem hdd recovery partition they slow your computer down over time and most have no real use so I tend to do custom install

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids free glasses and hearing checked 7 min shame on u 11
robbery 23 min deadly robbery to... 2
Bastards 39 min gator 9
Best dentist in Barbourville 51 min helpful 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,966
To the Garland family 3 hr The way it is 8
fords vs chevy 3 hr silverado 4
dinky phipps 6 hr The hard truth 8
who's the best lay from the creek 12 hr Truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville