Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

travis wrote:
<quoted text>and by the way that shows you don't know me I never use google I only use internet explore and I don't remember dell making a 1400 unless it was a p3 or p2 or p1 in that case throw the dino on the trash pile or take it to the dump all its fitting for anything less then a p4 is useless unless its some of the frist cpus they have a lot of gold in them
you are right about 1 thing, it is a 1400. I got the numbers mixed up, but I didn't ask you HOW to reset the bios, I asked you how LONG does it take to reset it. and by the way, google is a search engine for internet explorer, Mozilla firefox, google chrome or what ever it is you use.
John

Walla Walla, WA

My computer has been running really slow this past week. I'm not sure if I got a virus or if my hard drive is filling up. I think it would be nice to have somebody who does computer repair look at it and see what I could do to improve it. http://csoutlet.net
travis

Rockholds, KY

John wrote:
My computer has been running really slow this past week. I'm not sure if I got a virus or if my hard drive is filling up. I think it would be nice to have somebody who does computer repair look at it and see what I could do to improve it. http://csoutlet.net
2 to 3 ties a year every computer needs the os wiped and reinstalled just to get ready of the junk that builds up and a hard drive needs to have 20%free space to run right
Beelzebub

London, KY

Not 'every computer', Wiping the OS should be a last-ditch effort and only used after all other recovery methods are exausted.
stephanie

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
20 hrs ago

It's too bad Ron Stevenson isn't with us anymore. He was brilliant when it came to computers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 65 of65
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Center fixes 6 min fixthis 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mike Duquette 128,567
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 16 min Curious 32
need amos rice number (Feb '12) 16 min Cliven Bundy 17
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min American Lady 146,105
Any couples into SCAT??? 32 min fred fecal 3
Ronald Stevenson 55 min stephanie 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search