Rumors

Georgetown, KY

#42 Jun 11, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't condone of your flaming homosexual behavior, I find it cute that you would spit other than swallow..
That throat of your's has some experience, doesn't it?
Punting a computer has nothing at all to do with what you describe. The shyte you dig out form that dark place of yours (twixt your ears) would cause one to have to try to wash the stupid off them. Children read this, you idiot. You being one of them.

Don't you have some lettered blocks to stack or something, mister purple Barneys bother. At the very least you could fusk off and make some marks with a box of large crayons. I knew you were ignorant, but coming back with something like that, proved it without a doubt.

Now run along little fellow, before I break something off in you, fooltard.
Oger

Manchester, KY

#43 Jun 14, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Punting a computer has nothing at all to do with what you describe. The shyte you dig out form that dark place of yours (twixt your ears) would cause one to have to try to wash the stupid off them. Children read this, you idiot. You being one of them.
Don't you have some lettered blocks to stack or something, mister purple Barneys bother. At the very least you could fusk off and make some marks with a box of large crayons. I knew you were ignorant, but coming back with something like that, proved it without a doubt.
Now run along little fellow, before I break something off in you, fooltard.
"Children read this"

I'll make this PG-rated...

"Don't you have some lettered blocks to stack or something, mister purple Barneys bother. At the very least you could fusk off and make some marks with a box of large crayons."

That shows you was at the bottom of the special needs class...

"Now run along little fellow, before I break something off in you"

As I said, I want no part of your homosexual behavior...I'd doubt you have anything to break off to start with, at least from what I hear...
cockyjerksarecoc ky

Barbourville, KY

#44 Jun 14, 2013
I wouldn't hire anyone who came on Topix boasting and being a jerk. Who wants to trust their computer with a impish shit like that?
travis

Somerset, KY

#45 Jun 14, 2013
cockyjerksarecocky wrote:
I wouldn't hire anyone who came on Topix boasting and being a jerk. Who wants to trust their computer with a impish shit like that?
I wasn't boasting I was stating a fact and by the way boasting and stating a fact aren't the same thing
I make good money off topixs and facebook and many other sites I can name over 80 sites I am on you can me cocky if you want to you know what I am for good reason and I can be a jerk a major league one in fact at times
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#46 Jun 15, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd doubt you have anything to break off to start with, at least from what I hear...
I snipped the most of your ignorant shyte. Your heavy interest in my manhood has been duly noted though.

Maybe you can use your large sized Crayons and draw pictures of my manhood, and chew on the paper afterword's?
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#47 Jun 15, 2013
cockyjerksarecocky wrote:
Good, fine! Trust your computer to one of these other imbeciles around here that claims to be masters of all things computer. When you get it back with half the parts switched out, and smoke rolling up out the arse end of it, you'll have no one to fault but your self.

Travis or myself would be the only two in this town that I would trust my stuff to. But, like I said, have at it.

“A soul lost forever...”

Since: Jan 10

Dog Town

#48 Jun 15, 2013
C'mon guys. What's with all the bickering? Travis, don't let these fail trolls get to you man. I sure don't.
computer man

Barbourville, KY

#49 Jun 15, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't boasting I was stating a fact and by the way boasting and stating a fact aren't the same thing
I make good money off topixs and facebook and many other sites I can name over 80 sites I am on you can me cocky if you want to you know what I am for good reason and I can be a jerk a major league one in fact at times
just to let everyone know, Travis is not the only one that can fix a computer. when a computer messes up, most of the time it is something simple but there are people that want to charge a fortune to fix it. Don't get sucked in.
travis

Somerset, KY

#50 Jun 15, 2013
computer man wrote:
<quoted text>just to let everyone know, Travis is not the only one that can fix a computer. when a computer messes up, most of the time it is something simple but there are people that want to charge a fortune to fix it. Don't get sucked in.
that's true a computer messes up, most of the time it is something simple most of the time a damaged file a bad install of some program or a bug in some software or update gone wrong or a virus and by the way most repairs are under 25.00 bucks from me sometimes free if I like you or if you get something to trade I want or need
the reason ,most ppl use me is I am the best I an't going to talk over their head or lie to them or try and talk them in to unwanted or unneeded repairs or in to repairing something that's not worth fixing just to make some money
you don't see me advertising or trying to put other down just to get work all my work comes from word of mouth
you know what its like a badge of honor when ever one of you so called computer man try and put me down lol in fact you guys just get me more work lol so keep trying to put me down on here ill just keep smiling all the way to bank
computer man

Barbourville, KY

#51 Jun 15, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>that's true a computer messes up, most of the time it is something simple most of the time a damaged file a bad install of some program or a bug in some software or update gone wrong or a virus and by the way most repairs are under 25.00 bucks from me sometimes free if I like you or if you get something to trade I want or need
the reason ,most ppl use me is I am the best I an't going to talk over their head or lie to them or try and talk them in to unwanted or unneeded repairs or in to repairing something that's not worth fixing just to make some money
you don't see me advertising or trying to put other down just to get work all my work comes from word of mouth
you know what its like a badge of honor when ever one of you so called computer man try and put me down lol in fact you guys just get me more work lol so keep trying to put me down on here ill just keep smiling all the way to bank
well, i don't claim to be the best there is, and I have a very extensive knowledge on computer repair myself, once you know everything about computer repair, you can't be no better then I am. I am also very cheap. I do windows installations ranging from windows xp, up to windows 8. all of them with valid product key. I Charge only $20 dollars to do a clean install of vista or windows 7. GUARANTEED!

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#52 Jun 15, 2013
computer man wrote:
<quoted text> well, i don't claim to be the best there is, and I have a very extensive knowledge on computer repair myself, once you know everything about computer repair, you can't be no better then I am. I am also very cheap. I do windows installations ranging from windows xp, up to windows 8. all of them with valid product key. I Charge only $20 dollars to do a clean install of vista or windows 7. GUARANTEED!
You can't pay much attention to "Rumors" and "Travis".....That "Rumors" set right there and called him and "Travis" both Ignorant.....LOL

Damn If I would turn loose either on my machine...
travis

Somerset, KY

#53 Jun 15, 2013
computer man wrote:
<quoted text> well, i don't claim to be the best there is, and I have a very extensive knowledge on computer repair myself, once you know everything about computer repair, you can't be no better then I am. I am also very cheap. I do windows installations ranging from windows xp, up to windows 8. all of them with valid product key. I Charge only $20 dollars to do a clean install of vista or windows 7. GUARANTEED!
i never claimed i know everything thats impossible the way techknowledge is changing every day
i install all os from windows xp to windows 8 plus mac os and others i use oem software and recover disk to reinstall the os so all mine have valid product key
you can update mine and install any validation software i would never install vista on any syestem i would either upgrade to 7 if the system could handel it or down grade to xp cause vista suck big time it slows a good system down big time
you must really suck if you have to get on here and try and put me down or have you been losing customers to me is that way your on here trying so hard to put me dowm i fell sorry for you and anyones computer you have worked on
if you was any good you wouldn't need to try and put others down on here that show just how bad you really are at computer repair
travis

Somerset, KY

#54 Jun 15, 2013
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't pay much attention to "Rumors" and "Travis".....That "Rumors" set right there and called him and "Travis" both Ignorant.....LOL
Damn If I would turn loose either on my machine...
oger your a nut as always lol I am far from being Ignorant the same gos for rumors but your just right to be Ignorant and you prove that with every post you make you need to either have the dr up your med or lower them or its a trip back to the Trillium Center till they even you out again
Oger

Manchester, KY

#55 Jun 15, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>oger your a nut as always lol I am far from being Ignorant the same gos for rumors but your just right to be Ignorant and you prove that with every post you make you need to either have the dr up your med or lower them or its a trip back to the Trillium Center till they even you out again
"need to either have the dr up your med or lower them"

Good grief son!! It's no wonder you preform half-***ed computer work, You as a doctor with such lowering and raising would have dead f**cking bodies all over the place!
need help

Barbourville, KY

#56 Jan 19, 2014
Travis you seem to be on here alot talking about fixing computers. I have a laptop that I need worked on. It won't boot it takes me to a repair or start as usual screen and no matter which I choose it stops booting after a certain point. I've tried booting from DVD and reinstalling windows 7 but it will start the install and just stop as well. Do you have any ideas?
computer man

Barbourville, KY

#57 Jan 19, 2014
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put me or Travis up against anyone around the tri state area. That includes you.
I would like to take you up on that. can you tell me how long does it take to reset the bios in a dell dimension 1400 desktop, and don't google it.
travis

London, KY

#58 Jan 19, 2014
computer man wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to take you up on that. can you tell me how long does it take to reset the bios in a dell dimension 1400 desktop, and don't google it.
lol a few ways pop out the bios battery one way make a bios boot disk to reinstall or up grade the bios of after you wipe the os install the bios from desktop that's easy some have jumpers on the mother board to reset the bio I buy a lot of dells desktops and laptops
travis

London, KY

#59 Jan 19, 2014
need help wrote:
Travis you seem to be on here alot talking about fixing computers. I have a laptop that I need worked on. It won't boot it takes me to a repair or start as usual screen and no matter which I choose it stops booting after a certain point. I've tried booting from DVD and reinstalling windows 7 but it will start the install and just stop as well. Do you have any ideas?
sounds like your os aka windows is damaged or hd aka harddrive is bad its been happening a lot with some of the newer updates or it could have been a program screwed up couldn't tell you for sure till I tested it and that's free
travis

London, KY

#60 Jan 19, 2014
computer man wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to take you up on that. can you tell me how long does it take to reset the bios in a dell dimension 1400 desktop, and don't google it.
oh and is it a dell Dimension 4100 not 1400
travis

London, KY

#61 Jan 19, 2014
computer man wrote:
and by the way that shows you don't know me I never use google I only use internet explore and I don't remember dell making a 1400 unless it was a p3 or p2 or p1 in that case throw the dino on the trash pile or take it to the dump all its fitting for anything less then a p4 is useless unless its some of the frist cpus they have a lot of gold in them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chamges to Topix? 7 min Kickingwolf 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Zombies 155,436
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr gimme a nickle 7
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Truth 7,184
Marica 1015 2 hr Looker 1
barbourville utitlities ripoff 4 hr Allison 6
Daniel bays (Jul '12) 4 hr former ho 5
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info