Rumors

Richmond, KY

#22 Jun 9, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>Yea i have fixed what you have messed up. Total screw up!
You've not cleaned up a damn thing that Travis has done, nor I've done.
Rumors

Richmond, KY

#23 Jun 9, 2013
Shipwrecked Soul wrote:
Could be residual static stopping a good solid ground.
A what?
Oger

Brodhead, KY

#24 Jun 9, 2013
Nothing funnier than a bunch of "nerds" fighting about their garbage....Out of shape, glasses on or needed them, with pocket-protectors...
travis

Manchester, KY

#25 Jun 9, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put me or Travis up against anyone around the tri state area. That includes you.
most of this guy have no ideal what their in for on the newer laptops that are out and coming out
they block windows 7 install from the bios and the hhd its self some of the newer laptops even the ram want work with win7
you cant even up grade the ram unless you buy ram preprogramed to work with that brand and model their going to put most repair guy out of business most guy only know a little about software and hardware
their doing away with hhd ssd and ram you have to have special designed flash drives just to install the os
Rumors

Richmond, KY

#26 Jun 9, 2013
Oger wrote:
Nothing funnier than a bunch of "nerds" fighting about their garbage....Out of shape, glasses on or needed them, with pocket-protectors...
Were talking about computer. We don't need you to fusking describe yourself.
travis

Manchester, KY

#27 Jun 9, 2013
Oger wrote:
Nothing funnier than a bunch of "nerds" fighting about their garbage....Out of shape, glasses on or needed them, with pocket-protectors...
lol coming from a guy named oger that's funny and I have never had a pocket-protector in my life never even seen one in real life
travis

Manchester, KY

#28 Jun 9, 2013
Oger wrote:
Nothing funnier than a bunch of "nerds" fighting about their garbage....Out of shape, glasses on or needed them, with pocket-protectors...
this is just for you
http://youtu.be/gZEdDMQZaCU
Rumors

Richmond, KY

#29 Jun 9, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>most of this guy have no ideal what their in for on the newer laptops that are out and coming out
they block windows 7 install from the bios and the hhd its self some of the newer laptops even the ram want work with win7
you cant even up grade the ram unless you buy ram preprogramed to work with that brand and model their going to put most repair guy out of business most guy only know a little about software and hardware
their doing away with hhd ssd and ram you have to have special designed flash drives just to install the os
I know.:)

“A soul stranded forever...”

Since: Jan 10

Pineville

#30 Jun 9, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>don't pay no mind to scam buster he's a so called pc repair guy and i've took all his work from him
I hope you are a good repair guy ppl around here could use a few more good guys how don't lie or rip ppl off I get more work then I can handle at times are you the guy in dog town I bought all the laptops off of
their only one other guy around here that I know of is good at computer work that's Rumors
on the original post I am looking for it to be a bad dc jack or bad charger or bad battery with out seeing the laptop its unknowing what's wrong
Yeah, I do live in dogtown but I haven't sold any laptops recently so it's not me.

“A soul stranded forever...”

Since: Jan 10

Pineville

#31 Jun 9, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>i need a Power Supply for a HP Pavilion Slimline get any for sale
I have a slimline power supply, not sure if it goes to that specific system. Not sure what it came out of.
travis

Manchester, KY

#32 Jun 9, 2013
Shipwrecked Soul wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a slimline power supply, not sure if it goes to that specific system. Not sure what it came out of.
don't need it now get one
Oger

Brodhead, KY

#33 Jun 9, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>this is just for you
http://youtu.be/gZEdDMQZaCU
Yeah, I'd not leave any laptop or computer with either of you turd heads...

And yeah, I'm talking about your shit sucking buddy "Rumors"
travis

Manchester, KY

#34 Jun 9, 2013
Shipwrecked Soul wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I do live in dogtown but I haven't sold any laptops recently so it's not me.
it was recently its was some old compaqs and ibm think pads
travis

Manchester, KY

#35 Jun 10, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>it was recently its was some old compaqs and ibm think pads
it wasn't recently
travis

Manchester, KY

#36 Jun 10, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'd not leave any laptop or computer with either of you turd heads...
And yeah, I'm talking about your shit sucking buddy "Rumors"
hey look at this it my easy your mind
http://youtu.be/_IsUDURq80w
Oger

Brodhead, KY

#37 Jun 10, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>hey look at this it my easy your mind
http://youtu.be/_IsUDURq80w
Tank looks a tad cloudy to me "Gumby"...
travis

Manchester, KY

#38 Jun 10, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Tank looks a tad cloudy to me "Gumby"...
it was the lighting and I was using my cell phone to record the video
Rumors

Georgetown, KY

#39 Jun 10, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'd not leave any laptop or computer with either of you turd heads...
And yeah, I'm talking about your shit sucking buddy "Rumors"
Good, cause anything coming from you, I'd rare back and football style punt it for a fusking mile.
Rumors

Georgetown, KY

#40 Jun 10, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>it was the lighting and I was using my cell phone to record the video
Oger can't get the one eye'd monster fluid out of his eyes long enough to see anything.
Oger

London, KY

#41 Jun 11, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, cause anything coming from you, I'd rare back and football style punt it for a fusking mile.
While I don't condone of your flaming homosexual behavior, I find it cute that you would spit other than swallow..

That throat of your's has some experience, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Powell selling pot wide open !!!!! 37 min hates noesy rat-f... 4
divorce lawyer 48 min Stanley 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wes250 137,918
tess fisher (Nov '10) 3 hr gim 5
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 4 hr T gray 11
AMAZING Knox Co. Video. 4 hr guillible 1
Anna Gail Collins 9 hr for sure 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]