Everyone name at least one rat in Kno...
God Help Childrens

United States

#133 May 28, 2012
protecting murders is all this thread is about. so many people willing to protect a drug dealer that help murder children like Nathan. these same people would rather see their own child killed by a driver high on drugs.
what a moron

Corbin, KY

#134 May 28, 2012
eubank wrote:
<quoted text> why would you say someone is bad when i get then?
you need to get that big cock out of your mouth.
Tired of dealers

United States

#135 May 28, 2012
God Help Childrens wrote:
protecting murders is all this thread is about. so many people willing to protect a drug dealer that help murder children like Nathan. these same people would rather see their own child killed by a driver high on drugs.
Has it been verified the woman that hit that family up on the creek was high? I'd heard it on here but has there been anything officially announced.
corbinite_

Corbin, KY

#136 May 28, 2012
Walter Hulett and much of the Knox County public school administration...they'd sell their own mothers down the river, in my opinion.
tv an radio

Corbin, KY

#137 May 28, 2012
Tired of dealers wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it been verified the woman that hit that family up on the creek was high? I'd heard it on here but has there been anything officially announced.
yes,,,i heard it on the tv an the radio that she was DUI.
brad

Somerset, KY

#138 May 28, 2012
what gives people the right to take another person away from there family they have no right its the polices job to get drug dealers not the community it just makes me sick
God Help Childrens

United States

#139 May 28, 2012
brad wrote:
what gives people the right to take another person away from there family they have no right its the polices job to get drug dealers not the community it just makes me sick
Would you feel the same way if your child was killed by a driver that was intoxicated by drugs? the drug dealer that help kill your child?
brad

Somerset, KY

#140 May 28, 2012
i dont stand for drug dealers i dont believe its right but most of the time the person they get is trying to help somebody they get tricked into it lets say somebody in your family got in trouble for trafficking pills but the only reason they got him was because the rat calls him begging and crying that hes sick and he feels sorry for the bastard and goes and gets something for him bam felony
silkysmoothzohan

London, KY

#141 May 28, 2012
I know wrote:
Larry Dye is making fake roxy 30s, he got shot because he sold too many to the wrong person and they got him!!! shot him in the leg next time it wont just be his leg!! Im sure that will teach him a lesson, he is a drug dealer and a RAT!!!!

you care to explain a lil of what happened to mr. dye cuz the lying sack of s%it told me a totally different story and what ur sayin kinda makes more sense than what he was tellin evryone..
duhh

United States

#142 May 28, 2012
Joe Stacy jr.
David

London, KY

#143 May 28, 2012
David aka peck is the biggest Cheese Eater in KNOX COUNTY
sizemore

Mount Vernon, KY

#144 May 29, 2012
I know wrote:
Larry Dye is making fake roxy 30s, he got shot because he sold too many to the wrong person and they got him!!! shot him in the leg next time it wont just be his leg!! Im sure that will teach him a lesson, he is a drug dealer and a RAT!!!!
http://youtu.be/Cm5kG27e5K8
heard that

London, KY

#145 May 29, 2012
brad wrote:
i dont stand for drug dealers i dont believe its right but most of the time the person they get is trying to help somebody they get tricked into it lets say somebody in your family got in trouble for trafficking pills but the only reason they got him was because the rat calls him begging and crying that hes sick and he feels sorry for the bastard and goes and gets something for him bam felony
Thats an ole, ole, ole excuse.How many times do you think the police have heard that.tHATS LIKE WHEN SOMEONE IS IN JAIL EVERYONE IS EITHER A lawyer OR PREACHER. i GUESS JAIL IS A GOOD PLACE TO LEARN A LESSON OR SOME NEW TRICKS.
Wow

United States

#146 May 29, 2012
Dusty Warren
some one who knows

United States

#147 May 29, 2012
andy asher he rated his way out of a posesson charge herd that strait out of his little mistresses mouth just wouldent say who it was then sells wide open and calls other people rats lol thats some funny shit man i just love how that works he went in the back room of the court house with the police and came out smiling and got off scott free thats how it works rat whores get away with shit and good people get the blame
derek Eubank

London, KY

#148 May 29, 2012
shedevil

Brodhead, KY

#149 May 29, 2012
only a druggie would care who is a rat so whoever started this post must be drughead and scared someone is going to rat them out.I hope they do to.
the truth

London, KY

#151 May 29, 2012
shane tye he is a big rat I no for a fact he is he is on six now if he knows you u better watch out dont deal with him cause he just got out and a man went down
Tired of dealers

United States

#152 May 30, 2012
James Overbay is a drug dealer and addict! He will rat out anyone he can to keep out of trouble I see the cops at his house all the time.
babe girl

United States

#153 May 30, 2012
who ever put them names on here is the big RAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boob jobs & Lapband 13 min Woof Woof 8
Coach dinky out?? 26 min Seen it 3
The Simpson brothers from K Jay (Dec '08) 1 hr A yo e 21
U.S. Marshals, Eric Monroe Jones, 46, of Big St... 2 hr Catchhim 1
Chicken King 2 hr smh 2
Garbage on stinking creek roadsides ! 3 hr Really 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr MOSAIC is Satan 159,582

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages