Listener

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

I Think Its Bullsh*t, Tht These New DJ's Ever Who They are, And whereevr they got 'em from. HAs made the classifieds, Nomore than 20mins Long, Usually 15, But sometimes u can get 20. Its been an hour as long as I Remember. And its Not A Certain Time Anymore Either, Just Whenevr They Decide To Come On. WHo has Let Them MAke The Decisions Or HAs It Been WYWY Thts Done It. I Dont Think Its The RAdio Station, I MAy Be Wrong But Ever Who HAs Done It, HAs Changed A PArt Of Knox Co. Thts Always Been A Part Of Growin Up. Ever Since I Remember, My Grandmother Would Always HAve The Classifieds On Ever Mornin As We Would Sit And Chat. Like I Said, Its MAde Me MAd, And I Dont Know Who or How Its Been Changed. But We Need The Old FAshion Classifieds Back On The RAdio.

“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

I agree with you.
loud buzz

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

I think when GEORGE FOLEY done the classifieds at YY was when you got lots of time to call and have fun doing that where has the good days gone does anyone remember GEORGE.
gator

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Listener wrote:
I Think Its Bullsh*t, Tht These New DJ's Ever Who They are, And whereevr they got 'em from. HAs made the classifieds, Nomore than 20mins Long, Usually 15, But sometimes u can get 20. Its been an hour as long as I Remember. And its Not A Certain Time Anymore Either, Just Whenevr They Decide To Come On. WHo has Let Them MAke The Decisions Or HAs It Been WYWY Thts Done It. I Dont Think Its The RAdio Station, I MAy Be Wrong But Ever Who HAs Done It, HAs Changed A PArt Of Knox Co. Thts Always Been A Part Of Growin Up. Ever Since I Remember, My Grandmother Would Always HAve The Classifieds On Ever Mornin As We Would Sit And Chat. Like I Said, Its MAde Me MAd, And I Dont Know Who or How Its Been Changed. But We Need The Old FAshion Classifieds Back On The RAdio.
I think you need some serious schooling. You can't read the paper so you have to listen to the radio for the ads? Pitiful that someone has grown up so illiterate, Off to make a truck payment.
Listener

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

gator wrote:
<quoted text>I think you need some serious schooling. You can't read the paper so you have to listen to the radio for the ads? Pitiful that someone has grown up so illiterate, Off to make a truck payment.
Figures U Would Have an Ignorant Response Like Tht ... Ur About Tht Most Ignorant Person I Know... U Started Out Funny, But Ppl Are Gettin Tired Of Ur Stupid Sh*t. U Dont Even Know Wht Radio Classifieds Are ... If U Compare Them To The News Paper... So Why Dont U Keep Ur Ignorant A$$ Of Ppl's Posts .... Theyre Sick Of Ur Stupidity ... Its A Shame U Aint Nothin Else Better To Do But Show Ur Ignorance When Ppl Are Tryin To Carry On An Intelligent Conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KC Basketball Coach 15 min KC Fan 66
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Are we back to this 128,012
verna warren 40 min would like to know 1
verna warren 42 min would like to know 1
Becky and Richard hicks 44 min Just Saying 6
looking for a mini pot belly pig 1 hr har 1
Huge yard sale 1 hr Tiff 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 13 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••