Radio Classifieds
Listener

Brownsville, TN

#1 Oct 25, 2013
I Think Its Bullsh*t, Tht These New DJ's Ever Who They are, And whereevr they got 'em from. HAs made the classifieds, Nomore than 20mins Long, Usually 15, But sometimes u can get 20. Its been an hour as long as I Remember. And its Not A Certain Time Anymore Either, Just Whenevr They Decide To Come On. WHo has Let Them MAke The Decisions Or HAs It Been WYWY Thts Done It. I Dont Think Its The RAdio Station, I MAy Be Wrong But Ever Who HAs Done It, HAs Changed A PArt Of Knox Co. Thts Always Been A Part Of Growin Up. Ever Since I Remember, My Grandmother Would Always HAve The Classifieds On Ever Mornin As We Would Sit And Chat. Like I Said, Its MAde Me MAd, And I Dont Know Who or How Its Been Changed. But We Need The Old FAshion Classifieds Back On The RAdio.

“The dream is Over”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2013
I agree with you.
loud buzz

Hazard, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2013
I think when GEORGE FOLEY done the classifieds at YY was when you got lots of time to call and have fun doing that where has the good days gone does anyone remember GEORGE.
gator

Puyallup, WA

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Listener wrote:
I Think Its Bullsh*t, Tht These New DJ's Ever Who They are, And whereevr they got 'em from. HAs made the classifieds, Nomore than 20mins Long, Usually 15, But sometimes u can get 20. Its been an hour as long as I Remember. And its Not A Certain Time Anymore Either, Just Whenevr They Decide To Come On. WHo has Let Them MAke The Decisions Or HAs It Been WYWY Thts Done It. I Dont Think Its The RAdio Station, I MAy Be Wrong But Ever Who HAs Done It, HAs Changed A PArt Of Knox Co. Thts Always Been A Part Of Growin Up. Ever Since I Remember, My Grandmother Would Always HAve The Classifieds On Ever Mornin As We Would Sit And Chat. Like I Said, Its MAde Me MAd, And I Dont Know Who or How Its Been Changed. But We Need The Old FAshion Classifieds Back On The RAdio.
I think you need some serious schooling. You can't read the paper so you have to listen to the radio for the ads? Pitiful that someone has grown up so illiterate, Off to make a truck payment.
Listener

Brownsville, TN

#5 Oct 30, 2013
gator wrote:
<quoted text>I think you need some serious schooling. You can't read the paper so you have to listen to the radio for the ads? Pitiful that someone has grown up so illiterate, Off to make a truck payment.
Figures U Would Have an Ignorant Response Like Tht ... Ur About Tht Most Ignorant Person I Know... U Started Out Funny, But Ppl Are Gettin Tired Of Ur Stupid Sh*t. U Dont Even Know Wht Radio Classifieds Are ... If U Compare Them To The News Paper... So Why Dont U Keep Ur Ignorant A$$ Of Ppl's Posts .... Theyre Sick Of Ur Stupidity ... Its A Shame U Aint Nothin Else Better To Do But Show Ur Ignorance When Ppl Are Tryin To Carry On An Intelligent Conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chinese restaurant RUDE 2 hr Ewww 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr just saying 148,850
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker! 4 hr TimesChange 1
Liquor sales or kids welfare ? CHOICE ! 4 hr Fatty 5
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 5 hr Plueeezzzee 4
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 5 hr Shame 12
What happened with Jojo Ore in court today 5 hr Judge 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages