Knox County = Stupid
AXE

Keavy, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2014
Look up the meaning of stupid, lazy, deadbeat, worthless and total waste of space. And it will give you directions to Knox County.
my real name

Keavy, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2014
AXE wrote:
Look up the meaning of stupid, lazy, deadbeat, worthless and total waste of space. And it will give you directions to Knox County.
is there a picture of you here or something?
Charles

London, KY

#3 Jul 30, 2014
AXE wrote:
too bad you can't leave it!!!!
Nancy

Newark, OH

#4 Aug 4, 2014
All the drug heads and prostitutes running around make this county lame! The sheriff dept let's the creek mart run prostitutes right out of there. Mike Smith is taking Elmer and his perverted son down. That place is nasty, simply gone to the dogs. Especially that mangy mut running in an out! Yuck can't be any worse than the whores allegedly running in and out of the building outside. These women need to be forced to wear a A around their necks on the court square. I wonder if they have any sympathy for Todd and Elmer's wives? Maybe one day they'll be the "old maid" at home and their husbands will be out romping with trailer trash and get a taste of there on medicine.
Steph

Keavy, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2014
Nancy wrote:
All the drug heads and prostitutes running around make this county lame! The sheriff dept let's the creek mart run prostitutes right out of there. Mike Smith is taking Elmer and his perverted son down. That place is nasty, simply gone to the dogs. Especially that mangy mut running in an out! Yuck can't be any worse than the whores allegedly running in and out of the building outside. These women need to be forced to wear a A around their necks on the court square. I wonder if they have any sympathy for Todd and Elmer's wives? Maybe one day they'll be the "old maid" at home and their husbands will be out romping with trailer trash and get a taste of there on medicine.
Why don't you get a F ING life and stop trying to trash talk these people. Your the same skank that tries to start this thread everyday then bitch bc it gets removed. There is no law or no one that makes you do business at the creek mart. Stay the hell out of there and don't worry bout what "supposedly" goes on. Are you really so stupid you expect people to believe that the owners of creek mart are operating a full scale prostitution ring and no law enforcement agency has noticed?! Clearly your just a pathetic miserable person who is pissed off and trying to cause someone trouble. It's ironic that your the trash who tries to complain about his trashy the store is. Get a life and get over it. I sure hope they hire a lawyer and obtain your IP address and put your ass in jail for slander.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min ChromiuMan 148,151
Beer Beer 1 hr Beer Beer 1
Beer 1 hr Beer 1
serious 3 hr Blah 2
Board of Education 4 hr Tiny 5
stabbing 4 hr geez 5
School board members choice ? Beer sales or kids ? 4 hr Bill 8
Should a city school board member sell alcohol ? 5 hr Concerned mother 19
beer is selling in barbourville 5 hr Jus laughing 10
Bonita Williams BHS board member should RESIGN !!! 7 hr Why 12
Board Meeting 8 hr Family 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance