Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

lmbo...yeah i just made that up for all you nosey people wanting to know what went on.I cannot believe anyone even considered that being true about the cig..you all actully have me literally laughing out loud
lol

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

what a stupid b**** now you deserve something even worse happen to u .... people like u is what ruins this page..
Shock

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Did this really happen??
no it did not

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

no this did not really happen just some stupid idiot starting crap cause they don't have anything else to do
kevin

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Shock wrote:
Did this really happen??
Yes a lady caught fire
surgery

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

thanks for the laugh!!
view

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

It is true a lady's face caught fire from a biopsy. Her picture was on fbook
yes

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

It IS TRUE! A lady was having a biopsy on her nose and he caught her face on fire! She was air lifted to UK and has been there since! She has burns all over her face and that picture is on FB! She WAS NOT SMOKING!

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Knox County Hospital has been a smoke-free campus..for quite some time, now..although, they'll still let you walk down to the benches on the curve's and smoke, still.
haha

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

i think it was the flameable makeup that done it!
Truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

You are foolish to get your news about medical procedures from this site. Nothing noted here is true. Be glad you have a local hospital which not only provides jobs but an ER and working radiology and labs that support a decent level of care for hospitalized patients.
Sarah

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Probably some of the equipment caught the oxygen on fire. That's what usually happens.
yes

Nancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Truth wrote:
You are foolish to get your news about medical procedures from this site. Nothing noted here is true. Be glad you have a local hospital which not only provides jobs but an ER and working radiology and labs that support a decent level of care for hospitalized patients.
You are full of it and yourself! I personally know this woman and IT DID HAPPEN! You must work at the band aid station!
wow

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

yes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of it and yourself! I personally know this woman and IT DID HAPPEN! You must work at the band aid station!
ok if you know this happen and you know who it was give a name,if shes in uk don't worry about hiding behind a screen give a name or shut up!! you know it didn't happen!!
view

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Her name is Clara

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

my bird felt like it was on fire...after they removed my catheter...when i was in the unit, back in November.
yes

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

view wrote:
Her name is Clara
Ty!
hey

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Its a shame so many people are so heartless and cruel!Yes this really happened this lady was having eye surgery and the equipment malfunctioned and it did catch her face on fire.Shes in serious condition and its not funny.I dont know which doctor was doing the surgery but yes she was seriously injured from it.People need to put themselves in other peoples places sometimes and think how would you feel if this happened to you or your mother or daughter?Some people are just cruel.
For your information

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

YES THIS IS TRUE!!! It WAS DR. KUMAR!!!! Clara's FACE WAS BURNT VERY BAD!!!! It happen while they where doing a diopsy. They had her on OZEGEN & The equipment caused a SPARK causing the OZ TO CATCH FIRE!! SO TO ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK THIS IS FUNNY U NEED TO GO TO FACEBOOK AND LOOK AT THIS LADIES FACE!!!! This was totally uncalled for and I myself hopes this woman seues the crap out of KUMAR & The HOSPITAL!!
haha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

she came in inhaling gold paint.Her skin was sensitive to it and it melted it off.Thats what happened

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DITCH MITCH 151,074
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Ali the great one 1,204
betty mills 16 min younr ut 2
hp desktop with 24 min travis 1
laptops 27 min travis 2
compter parts 30 min travis 3
ps3 32 min travis 2
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••