First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Just Wondering

London, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Does anyone know how the woman is doing that was having surgery at Knox County Hospital when they set her face on fire? I was at the hospital when this happen they had to send her out to U K Hospital. I think it was U K. I have been worried about this lady and would just like to know if she's ok.
Mike

Barbourville, KY

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know how the woman is doing that was having surgery at Knox County Hospital when they set her face on fire? I was at the hospital when this happen they had to send her out to U K Hospital. I think it was U K. I have been worried about this lady and would just like to know if she's ok.
well hope they got insurance cause this is gonna be a lawsuit.
kevin

Somerset, KY

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>well hope they got insurance cause this is gonna be a lawsuit.
Who was the doctor and how did this happen?
JohnB

Nancy, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2013
This hospital needs converted to an emergency station not a real hospital. We would be better off with a clinic type thing but not letting them try to treat people.
Artemus Man

London, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2013
it was Dr. Kumar was the doctor I hear
Curious

Barbourville, KY

#6 Apr 21, 2013
How could this happen, I don't see how this is possible.

Since: Apr 13

United States

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Dr. kumar messed me up. It took over 3 months for me to heal from a hernia repair and i ended up with M R S A.
kevin

Somerset, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2013
Artemus Man wrote:
it was Dr. Kumar was the doctor I hear
How did he set her on fire?
surgery

Manchester, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2013
she went in for surgery and right before she was knocked out she wanted to smoke.I guess someone attempted to light her cig while on operating table.Apparently she had flameable makeup on.Hell of an explosion it was.Shook houses 3 blocks away.Women be careful with the makeup you use.lol
OldDog

Jasper, GA

#10 Apr 21, 2013
When did this happen & how?
Wow

Detroit, MI

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Well I have had many many surgeries and every time they make you remove your make up if you are wearing any. Unless it was an emergency surgery, I don't believe the makeup had a thing to do with it. And who in the hell in their right mind would light a cigarette for a patient INSIDE the operating room? Don't you people watch greys anatomy?! Smh
Wow

Detroit, MI

#12 Apr 21, 2013
But I would like to add that Kumar is not a good surgeon. Had knee surgery with him. Supposed to be a simple procedure removing scar tissue build up and ended up with a staph infection and had to have a complicated surgery while 6 months pregnant to remove the staph. My papaw used to call him Killer Kumar!!

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

#13 Apr 21, 2013
Sounds like Knox County Hospital to me....that is the worst, most sorriest hospital I've ever seen....they better get ready to pony up some money for that woman...I'd say.
shedevil

Hazard, KY

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Wow wrote:
But I would like to add that Kumar is not a good surgeon. Had knee surgery with him. Supposed to be a simple procedure removing scar tissue build up and ended up with a staph infection and had to have a complicated surgery while 6 months pregnant to remove the staph. My papaw used to call him Killer Kumar!!
That sounds more like the hospitals fault than the doctors sounds like they are the ones who failed to sterilize the equipment.
really

London, KY

#15 Apr 21, 2013
I dont believe this at all, who would let someone light a cigarette on the operating table? Sounds like bs to me.

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

#16 Apr 21, 2013
really wrote:
I dont believe this at all, who would let someone light a cigarette on the operating table? Sounds like bs to me.
yes...it does sound quite fishy..doesn't it?
Wow

Detroit, MI

#17 Apr 21, 2013
It was Kumars fault for not doing anything about it when he seen it and knew what it was. Not even a script of antibiotics. My obgyn sent me to lex as soon as he seen it. They cleaned it up and had me on iv antibiotic for 3 months. So it may have been the hospital or him...who knows but he sucks and so does the hospital.

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

#18 Apr 21, 2013
Wow wrote:
It was Kumars fault for not doing anything about it when he seen it and knew what it was. Not even a script of antibiotics. My obgyn sent me to lex as soon as he seen it. They cleaned it up and had me on iv antibiotic for 3 months. So it may have been the hospital or him...who knows but he sucks and so does the hospital.
sounds like a good law suit..
patient

Barbourville, KY

#19 Apr 21, 2013
first of all this has to be a load of bs.No surgeon or worker would light up a cig for no one in the operating room!!
Road Dog

London, KY

#20 Apr 21, 2013
patient wrote:
first of all this has to be a load of bs.No surgeon or worker would light up a cig for no one in the operating room!!
Actually there was no fire, some kind of cleaning fluid was accidentally spilled on some woman's "cat" during a smear process, I also heard it splashed in a male nurse eyes...wonder what he was doin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min yeah man 4,566
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 153,136
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 15 min TOASTup 73
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min BRAIN STORM 131,005
Mike Smith, Warren and Baker 48 min Tommy 2
Tru-Seal re union (Feb '14) 1 hr voter one 11
whos the best tell at Jackson msc 1 hr bmx 1
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr Gray 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••