Theives in Boone Height Area

Theives in Boone Height Area

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Fed Up

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2013
I have had a lawnmower stolen an several other items does anybody have an idea of whom this may be?
FYI

Barbourville, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
I have had a lawnmower stolen an several other items does anybody have an idea of whom this may be?
Dogs woke me up at 4 o'clock barking and when I looked out side a guy on a bicycle pulling a lawn mower was going by my house so you may want to check near the old sue martin grocery store.
Fed Up

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Dogs woke me up at 4 o'clock barking and when I looked out side a guy on a bicycle pulling a lawn mower was going by my house so you may want to check near the old sue martin grocery store.
Thanks for the info will do so
Listen

Barbourville, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Davidson Boys....Henson Hollow! They've stole everything that ain't bolted down! They also have 2 other boys that help them all live up Henson Hollow with the pill popping prostitutes!!
Truthful

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2013
You have not seen nothing if the shutdown don't stop you have to sit your ass on a doughnut to keep it to eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min LOL in a suit 142,407
No name baby 32 min Black hair 4
Danny hubbard 44 min Crystal 6
Town cruisers trash sonnys sporting parking lot 2 hr Rosdrunner 8
Rowdy Roddy Piper Dead at 61 4 hr phtttt 4
Is the Childern's Home a good place to work? 6 hr seriously 3
$8000.00 reward wave runners (Oct '13) 6 hr KMA 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages