What are you thankful for?

What are you thankful for?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 26, 2009
I'll talk about some things later on, after everyone else list a few things.

Discuss.
Thankful

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2009
The Machine wrote:
I'll talk about some things later on, after everyone else list a few things.
Discuss.
I am thankful for my two daughters, my family and friends. I could go on and on...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 26, 2009
Family. most of all.

Health.

Freedom.

Job.

wildcat

London, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2009
My health

My two beautiful daughters

My job

My wonderful boyfriend

I could go on and on
Spirit_777

Auburn Hills, MI

#5 Nov 26, 2009
I am thankful for Jesus !! That God sent Jesus a sacrifise for our sins , that we may have life and have it more abundantly ......
Thanking the Lord for all His blessings , His grace and mercy to all of mankind .
Thank you Lord for family friends and this wonderful meal i am able to prepare for them.
Deb

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2009
First and foremost my Lord Jesus Christ, then comes my two wonderful children, Mom, sisters, neices & nephews along with all family members. I'm also very thankful for Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church on this Thanksgiving Day for their very welcoming and spiritual Church Services each and everytime I have walked through the doors. I just thank the Lord for all of life's blessings that he has bestowed on me on this beautiful Thanksgiving Day. God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there.

London, KY

#7 Nov 27, 2009
I'm thankful for Topix, The Machine, and Dr_Dirty.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

“Counter Intelligence”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Nov 28, 2009
I'm thankful for my rights & to live in the greatest country in the world.
geez

East Bernstadt, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2009
I'm thankful I didn't waste my money on such things as drugs, booze, body piercings, tramp stamps, etc so I was able to provide for a children instead of begging for handouts for x-mas gifts for them.

London, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2009
What's a stamp tramp. This is a funny term.

Not to get off topic, but another term is switch hiter. What does this mean? I saw someone call someone else this in another thread once. Iv'e heard it before but never knew what it meant. lol Thanks.
Thankful

Sheridan, AR

#11 Nov 28, 2009
I am thankful for God! And the air that he lets me breath! I am thankful for my parents and husband I am thankful for the roof over my head and my bed i am thankful for my clothes and car i am thankful for my computer my health and my life And i owe all that thanks the the one almighty
thr grammar hammer

London, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2009
i'm thankful that there's a place for idiots to rant, something even better than the jerry springer show, somewhere that morons from all walks of life can anonymously make fools of themselves, a place that brings morons together, a place where you cannot only make yourself and appear stupid, but where you can make the entire community look like fools, kudos to you barbourville, i thank you from the bottom of my heart...

London, KY

#13 Nov 28, 2009
thr grammar hammer wrote:
i'm thankful that there's a place for idiots to rant, something even better than the jerry springer show, somewhere that morons from all walks of life can anonymously make fools of themselves, a place that brings morons together, a place where you cannot only make yourself and appear stupid, but where you can make the entire community look like fools, kudos to you barbourville, i thank you from the bottom of my heart...
Why are you here then? You are a dastardly human being indeed, to make such a statement. How ever i like your username.

Grammer Hammer, i like it. You should make a profile and paste a pitchure of a hammer. I know there is alot of nuts, but there is a lot of good ppl on this site as well. Don't judge so harshly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyle & crystal 11 min Lmfao 18
Why is Amanda Couch so crazy over her exes 17 min Lmbo 14
omg ! tractor supply is great 19 min knoxranchhand 133
Justin Vaughn and Amanda vaughn 32 min To close 3
is trump gonna be peached or not ? 1 hr Quantummist 24
Wierd absolutely Tickles my Fancy, Seriously! 3 hr Thats me 21
doug and lonnie davis (Nov '12) 3 hr Not that no one c... 47
Warren to receive Knox schools JOB ! ! ! 6 hr Discusted 20

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web