Hobby Lobby ruling!!

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#1 Jun 30, 2014
My God is bigger and better than yours!!

“"Living The Dream"”

It Is What It Is

#2 Jun 30, 2014
bam

Lakewood, WA

#3 Jul 6, 2014
It's about time that the Supreme Court sided with people that feel the govt. has went too far in telling people that they have no right to refuse to pay for something if it is against their religious beliefs. Why should a company have to pay for birth control? Birth control is pretty simple. Don't screw and you won't need it. We all know that isn't going to happen so it should be the individuals responsibility to stop pregnancy. Another thing that shouldn't be forced upon people to pay is for a sex change operation. I think it's ludicrous that it is being added to medicare and taxpayers will have to foot the bill even tough it is not a normal operation and is elective surgery, which should not be covered by medicare and also might fall under religious beliefs being trampled on again. The Democrats are up at arms over the Hobby Lobby court decision bcause they think no one has any rights other than what they want you to have. People should unite over what's right and what's wrong. Neither political party gives a damn about the people that they are supposed to serve. All they care about is keeping their cushy job for life. The IRS scandal is a perfect example of people in govt. not having to do what's right, breaking the law and the US attorney general won't even prosecute. We are doomed as a country if something doesn't happen soon to set things right.
Hillary C

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2014
Thats ok. You Republicans just keep battling against contraception and birth control. Something that was fought over and decided in the 1960's, that more than 90% of women use/approve of. You wont ever see the presidency again.

“Mental Toughness”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2014
What does Hobby Lobby sell?

We had one when I stayed in Alabama, but I never went into it...
rubbers

Keavy, KY

#6 Jul 7, 2014
Nimbletwig wrote:
What does Hobby Lobby sell?
We had one when I stayed in Alabama, but I never went into it...
condoms, they are trying to cut out the competition.
rubbers

Keavy, KY

#7 Jul 7, 2014
bam wrote:
It's about time that the Supreme Court sided with people that feel the govt. has went too far in telling people that they have no right to refuse to pay for something if it is against their religious beliefs. Why should a company have to pay for birth control? Birth control is pretty simple. Don't screw and you won't need it. We all know that isn't going to happen so it should be the individuals responsibility to stop pregnancy. Another thing that shouldn't be forced upon people to pay is for a sex change operation. I think it's ludicrous that it is being added to medicare and taxpayers will have to foot the bill even tough it is not a normal operation and is elective surgery, which should not be covered by medicare and also might fall under religious beliefs being trampled on again. The Democrats are up at arms over the Hobby Lobby court decision bcause they think no one has any rights other than what they want you to have. People should unite over what's right and what's wrong. Neither political party gives a damn about the people that they are supposed to serve. All they care about is keeping their cushy job for life. The IRS scandal is a perfect example of people in govt. not having to do what's right, breaking the law and the US attorney general won't even prosecute. We are doomed as a country if something doesn't happen soon to set things right.
we payed for your sex change guss, why not anyone else who wants their peter removed?

“"Living The Dream"”

It Is What It Is

#8 Jul 7, 2014
bam wrote:
Your parents should have took your advice and never screwed!!
gator

London, KY

#9 Jul 7, 2014
I made an extra truck payment today
Best

Keavy, KY

#10 Jul 10, 2014
Good
bam

Lakewood, WA

#11 Jul 11, 2014
TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text>Your parents should have took your advice and never screwed!!
That the best a monkey can do? Typical odummer lover and friend remark.
bam

Lakewood, WA

#12 Jul 11, 2014
rubbers wrote:
<quoted text>we payed for your sex change guss, why not anyone else who wants their peter removed?
Look mama, another monkey. They can't spell either, but they think their remark matters as much as the other monkey. It does too.

“"Living The Dream"”

It Is What It Is

#13 Jul 12, 2014
bam wrote:
<quoted text>That the best a monkey can do? Typical odummer lover and friend remark.
Don't be late for your Klan Meeting!! Dipshit!!!
bologna lips

Keavy, KY

#14 Jul 13, 2014
bam wrote:
<quoted text>That the best a monkey can do? Typical odummer lover and friend remark.
DJ is looking for you guss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Pikeville Parent 163,381
knox county social services (Apr '14) 15 min TLL90 15
Brick yard ponds 3 hr rocket scientist 13
Dustin Mills , Colonel ‘Joe’ Golden 4 hr Jimmie 15
Tyra smith 7 hr Therealbitchplease 14
Barbourville is a nice little town.. 7 hr Therealbitchplease 44
tent parents 7 hr kcdc 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages