New, huge flea market opens in London...

New, huge flea market opens in London this weekend.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Melvin

London, KY

#1 Jun 12, 2013
The new Wildcat Flea Market is the largest in the state. It is located beside Wildcat Harley Davidson and I'm looking forward to checking it out this weekend.
Dan

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Melvin wrote:
The new Wildcat Flea Market is the largest in the state. It is located beside Wildcat Harley Davidson and I'm looking forward to checking it out this weekend.
Where at Corbin or London
Melvin

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2013
It's in London off Hal Rogers Parkway.
john

London, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2013
it's in London on 80 hear it's huge
heard that

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Will it be open daily or only on weekends?
cool

Pineville, KY

#6 Jun 13, 2013
is it indoors and airconditioned like the flea land on 229. will this close the flea land flea market down now?
Wally

London, KY

#7 Jun 13, 2013
It is the largest indoor flea market in Kentucky and will have outdoor sellers also.
Someone

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2013
Wally wrote:
It is the largest indoor flea market in Kentucky and will have outdoor sellers also.
I was there today. I know they say it is the largest but it is not as big as flea land. I was highly disappointed with it. From what I saw flea land has nothing to worry about. Also there was only about 5 people set up outside.
Wally

London, KY

#9 Jun 15, 2013
It's still a work in progress...it's good now and will be even better every week...new vendors added each week and more and more vendors outside.
Someone

United States

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Wally wrote:
It's still a work in progress...it's good now and will be even better every week...new vendors added each week and more and more vendors outside.
Maybe it will be good in a few weeks. It was just plain awful yesterday. Also the parking was the most unorganized mess I have saw in a while. Some cars were jammed on top of each other and some had two spaces. They had parking people but it did not help. Also Wally what is your stake in the business? You push it awful hard. I will give you credit. You believe in your product.
lackluster

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2013
No better than Flealand indoors. Mostly cheap junk at department store prices. The best part was it has not developed that "flea market odor" yet.
It can only improve.
more of the same

Manchester, KY

#12 Jun 18, 2013
Wally wrote:
London and laurel county,finally catching to the rest of the area

More junk car lots
more pawn shops
more flea markets
more illegal imigrants
more drugs
more pregnant teens...yep we are getting there. Really making progress here in london.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#13 Jun 18, 2013
Flea Land is merely overpriced junk. Nothing more, really. If this new market has that much more inventory, it needs to close down anyway, I suppose.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2013
more of the same wrote:
<quoted text>
London and laurel county,finally catching to the rest of the area
More junk car lots
more pawn shops
more flea markets
more illegal imigrants
more drugs
more pregnant teens...yep we are getting there. Really making progress here in london.
This is pretty much the case with all of South Eastern, KY. Not just London. So don't feel too awful bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min North Mountain 156,489
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 20 min just facts 161
Tc a daddy again 23 min well 5
Amy Mills 42 min Friend 3
Poll Who is the Best Looking Brother? (Sep '08) 2 hr hot chic 14
kclp 4 hr Never changes 4
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 6 hr Wow 18

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages