'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

Since: Oct 09

#177921 Sep 9, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
Chris "Bridgegate" Christie Allows Sports Betting in NJ
Professional leagues throw out the first tirade to block a State's Right to govern and create it's own law.
Please continue to avoid serious debate and cut and paste Dimocrat propaganda. Just like the rest of Alison L. Grimes hired flunkies do. Cheerleaders supporting a Cheerleader for Obama.:b
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#177922 Sep 9, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith...it's what separates decent folk from those like you.
Do you think primates have "faith'?
Do you fear faith? do you fear that you may be wrong about a higher being?
A truly intelligent person "knows" they don't "know everything", it's ok to admit you do not have ALL of the answers.
Remember "Darwin's Theory of Evolution"? It's STILL a theory.
Consider this; If evolutionary change means that more perfectly adapted beings replace the less perfect creature...why is it that I can use my opposable thumb to turn a key in an automobile key switch and then drive to any zoo to observe a less perfect creature we allegedly evolved from?
....The first conservative christian slob checks in. LOL.

#177923 Sep 9, 2014
Yawn....

Come on Dimocrats, put away your crayons and picture pages!

Providence, UT

#177924 Sep 9, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if he was born in the Oval office of the White House !!!
If he doesn't have 2, TWO ... American citizens as Parents ... Mother AND Father ...
There IS NO WAY that he is a 'natural born' citizen ...!!!
dumChit !!!
Capiche ?!?
You're just plain ignorant.

Capiche?!?
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#177925 Sep 9, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:

GOP's Obamacare Nightmare Is Coming True: It's Working
For Republicans, the Obamacare reckoning has arrived sooner than expected.
The politics of the health care law have undergone a sea change since its disastrous rollout last fall, when many conservative operatives were salivating at the prospect of a GOP wave in the midterm elections due to an Obamacare "train wreck."
But the train never wrecked. The law rebounded, surpassing its signups goal and withstanding a flurry of attacks. The issue seems to have mostly lost its power as a weapon against Democrats, and a growing number of Republican governors even in conservative states are warming to a core component of Obamacare, the Medicaid expansion.
To get a sense of why this is worrying for Republicans in the long run, look no further than conservative strategist Bill Kristol's 1993 memo "Defeating President Clinton's Health Care Proposal" warning that reform would paint Democrats as "the generous protector of middle-class interests" and strike a "punishing blow" to the GOP's anti-government ideology.
"But the long-term political effects of a successful Clinton health care bill will be even worse much worse. It will relegitimize middle-class dependence for 'security' on government spending and regulation. It will revive the reputation of the party that spends and regulates, the Democrats, as the generous protector of middle-class interests. And it will at the same time strike a punishing blow against Republican claims to defend the middle class by restraining government," Kristol wrote.
In other words, the real fear back then was that health care reform would succeed.
For Democrats, the dream scenario was that Obamacare would eventually join Social Security and Medicare as an unassailable feature of the American safety net. Like those other major programs, Obamacare won't be without its share of problems cost uncertainties for automatically-renewed plans among them. But after more than 50 House votes to repeal or dismantle the law, few could have predicted that Republicans would start warming up to central pieces of the law within a year of its rollout.
Read more:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/obamacare-is -...
Told ya it was going to succeed. Voters won't forget teabagging CONS want to take it away from them. Hillary will tweak it to perfection. Watch for it.
OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

TN RATboy whines
It's working alright, premiums are about to double..........jump rat jump!

RUN loser lemming RUN....right over that fauxbox repuke cliff.....what a dumbass you are. My insurance rose the beginning of the year every year for the 35 years I have paid for it. Like food, gas, etc....ten years ago it was cheaper, every year it goes up. Don't matter who is President. You losers are so transparent. At least you got insurance crybaby.

OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare

The Obamacare News That Republicans Dont Want You To Hear About
Health insurance premiums across 15 states and the District of Columbia will fall in 2015, a new study from the Kaiser Family Foundation finds.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/09/05/35...

Average 2015 Obamacare premiums will inch downward, initial study says
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/health-exchange/...

Thanks for reposting that great article sad little ratboy.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Hugh Jass

Kingsport, TN

#177926 Sep 9, 2014
<quoted text>
....The first conservative christian slob checks in. LOL.
Beats the hell out of a muslim loving dimocrap by a long shot!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#177927 Sep 9, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has his BC up on the White House website. Him or anyone else only have one thing that proves where they were born. As I posted before, if there was a live feed of the birth you conspiracy nuts would claim it as fake. Face it there is nothing the man could put out there that you tin hats would believe. It's not about Hawaii having maybe faked his BC it's about the hate Repubs have for a black man in a white house.
He don't have a BC, at best he has a COLB that proves nothing.

Location hidden

#177928 Sep 9, 2014
<quoted text>Angry, militant, christian conservative slobs (aka racists) don't believe anything unless they see it. But they bought into the bible.....Oops. LOL.
Your stupidity is showing Again Crapola.

Location hidden

#177929 Sep 9, 2014
Beck predicts Clinton 2016 win

“You guys are going to all be fighting on Benghazi and everything else,” Beck said his friend told him.“And here is what Hillary is going to do:‘Do you remember when America was good? Do you remember when America, we had jobs and we were building towards a brighter future? And things were really happening? Clinton administration. We had it under control. Things were good, they weren’t great. We’re going to do better. But we’re going to replant our flag in the traditional things that you understand. But the traditional things in the Clinton administration. We could talk about Ronald Reagan all we want.… But the Clinton years were the golden years.’”

Set up the lawn chairs to watch the cons jump off the cliff as conservatism takes another dagger in it's heartlessness.
Golden Years.......oh yes, those with the gold rule. Typical liberals.

Location hidden

#177930 Sep 9, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Saving this to be used at a later date, thanks.
Whatever.

Location hidden

#177931 Sep 9, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
DITCH MITCH wrote:

GOP's Obamacare Nightmare Is Coming True: It's Working
For Republicans, the Obamacare reckoning has arrived sooner than expected.
The politics of the health care law have undergone a sea change since its disastrous rollout last fall, when many conservative operatives were salivating at the prospect of a GOP wave in the midterm elections due to an Obamacare "train wreck."
But the train never wrecked. The law rebounded, surpassing its signups goal and withstanding a flurry of attacks. The issue seems to have mostly lost its power as a weapon against Democrats, and a growing number of Republican governors — even in conservative states — are warming to a core component of Obamacare, the Medicaid expansion.
To get a sense of why this is worrying for Republicans in the long run, look no further than conservative strategist Bill Kristol's 1993 memo — "Defeating President Clinton's Health Care Proposal" — warning that reform would paint Democrats as "the generous protector of middle-class interests" and strike a "punishing blow" to the GOP's anti-government ideology.
"But the long-term political effects of a successful Clinton health care bill will be even worse — much worse. It will relegitimize middle-class dependence for 'security' on government spending and regulation. It will revive the reputation of the party that spends and regulates, the Democrats, as the generous protector of middle-class interests. And it will at the same time strike a punishing blow against Republican claims to defend the middle class by restraining government," Kristol wrote.
In other words, the real fear back then was that health care reform would succeed.
For Democrats, the dream scenario was that Obamacare would eventually join Social Security and Medicare as an unassailable feature of the American safety net. Like those other major programs, Obamacare won't be without its share of problems — cost uncertainties for automatically-renewed plans among them. But after more than 50 House votes to repeal or dismantle the law, few could have predicted that Republicans would start warming up to central pieces of the law within a year of its rollout.
Read more:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/obamacare-is -...
Told ya it was going to succeed. Voters won't forget teabagging CONS want to take it away from them. Hillary will tweak it to perfection. Watch for it.
OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

TN RATboy whines

RUN loser lemming RUN....right over that fauxbox repuke cliff.....what a dumbass you are. My insurance rose the beginning of the year every year for the 35 years I have paid for it. Like food, gas, etc....ten years ago it was cheaper, every year it goes up. Don't matter who is President. You losers are so transparent. At least you got insurance crybaby.

OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare

The Obamacare News That Republicans Don’t Want You To Hear About
Health insurance premiums across 15 states and the District of Columbia will fall in 2015, a new study from the Kaiser Family Foundation finds.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/09/05/35...

Average 2015 Obamacare premiums will inch downward, initial study says
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/health-exchange/...

Thanks for reposting that great article sad little ratboy.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Yawn, now tell us again why Obama keeps delaying his signature piece of coerced legislature.
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#177932 Sep 9, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton said, in a video, posted on line in his own words
I had him, I could have killed him. I didnt do it.
Obama said two words,Okay.
The Seals risked their lives, and kicked the living shit out of all of them in less than one hour, as posted.
Give credit where credit is due!!!
Right, as soon as the rest of your compadres here admit that we got him, under Obama's renewed hunt which was abandoned by Bush!!!

Of course the Seals get the credit, that's why they got the jersey in the memorial. Obama was Commander in Chief, ordered the raid, got the target.

But don't tell that to your compadres here, they will give you the sh*t I got, UNLESS of course it's different IF YOU say it!!!

#177933 Sep 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.
Sheeple chew their cud several times!

DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#177934 Sep 9, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text> Ray Rice should be sent to prison for what he done. I guess he thought he could get away with that since he is a democrat, you know Ditch Mitch says only Repubs has a war on women?
Hey uninformed Voter, you have proof he is a democrat? It is the repukes voting NO on all women's issues, making light of rape and violence against women, not the Dems. You don't see Dems making ignorant comments about rape like your teabagging CONS. Despite the break throughs for women...it's still a man's world. Your repukes are the ones that attack women's rights, not the Dems. They are leading the way for women's rights. Women know that. Even your parties' women are getting a clue.

CNN Poll: Majority say GOP out of touch with women
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/...

GOP/DITCH McCONnell vote AGAINST women.

A "Proud" History Against Women

Women won't forget. Watch for it.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#177935 Sep 9, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text>
LIE!

"Premiums Set to Decline Slightly for Benchmark ACA Marketplace Insurance Plans in 2015"

Oops, it's only a Headline!!!!!
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#177936 Sep 9, 2014
Dang arisock is posting his toys and family photos. hahaha Is that suppose to be a pink crayon? You are one sick puppy sockboy. Maybe goatshitforbrains will drop in and baaaaaaa for you.

Of course you got pookie until the boozehound lisa comes out of her drunken stupor. haha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#177937 Sep 9, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Take MY WORD of Honor ...
OR
RESEARCH IT YOURSELF
I put in many hours researching it
Lazy ass dumChit ...
Just, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha a

How do farts taste in your mouth??
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#177938 Sep 9, 2014
Question from Ilene

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#177939 Sep 9, 2014
It's "faith" when it comes to the Bible and Religious beliefs...

Truth, history and factual reality?

No way they can really believe it!!!!!!!

Providence, UT

#177940 Sep 9, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Question from Ilene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gab4eZgdzpUXX
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
http://www.topix.com/forum/us-house/TCLNMVN2T...

...Checkout that pea-brain sockboy from Tulsa, aka Le Jimbo, posting under one of his other aliases. Teabaggers preach in a roomful of mirrors to pretend there are more of them than there are. Such a sad lot. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 135,179
Porsche mills 1 hr SayItToMyFace 30
Please help...Seeking Susan 2 hr Wondering 1
Kim bingham 2 hr lucy 7
Little Miss Windy Wendy 3 hr freak 2
Explosion in Flatlick? 13 hr Citizen 7
Britney Smith and Julius Blalock 15 hr KIM BROCK 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance