'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225239 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#178302 Sep 12, 2014
Jan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see one iota of where she said she wanted boots on the groung instead of Muslims. Why do you put words that aren't there into peoples' posts?
Wanting Obama to say Islam is the reason ISIL exists would turn the Islamic countries against allying with America. Who's boots do you think will be on the ground if that happens?

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#178303 Sep 12, 2014
Secure the border, stop visas to middle east.
DrKilljoy

Madisonville, KY

#178304 Sep 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>Obama screwed up big time. In 2009 right after he was elected, he went to Egypt to build the bridge between Islam and the United States, and then saying, him- been the president, the Muslim hostility will 'EASE'...really, how arrogant ........!!

Can he fix it now, NO...the damage is done ...!!!!!
How many terrorist were in Iraq before the Bush's killed 60,000 civilians ?
Jay

Paris, TN

#178305 Sep 12, 2014
Ok......somebody's goofing around reposting my posts. I saw it last night and ignored it. I hope you're having fun whoever you are.

San Diego, CA

#178306 Sep 12, 2014
DrKilljoy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many terrorist were in Iraq before the Bush's killed 60,000 civilians ?
Islam is teaching to kill non muslims. To muslims we are infidels and unbelievers. It's not because Bush.

Why muslim Turks (Ottoman Empire) enslaved Balkan countries for 500 years, 1300-1800s...the Caliphate was abolished March 1924. No one invited Turks to the Balkans, or did anything to provoke all of that.

Read something about Wahhabi teachings in the middle east and then you would understand ISIL, they are doing same - Turks did. Same believes.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#178307 Sep 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
Ok......somebody's goofing around reposting my posts. I saw it last night and ignored it. I hope you're having fun whoever you are.
You should get to the bottom of this. Hold that goofer responsible!!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#178308 Sep 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is teaching to kill non muslims. To muslims we are infidels and unbelievers. It's not because Bush.

Why muslim Turks (Ottoman Empire) enslaved Balkan countries for 500 years, 1300-1800s...the Caliphate was abolished March 1924. No one invited Turks to the Balkans, or did anything to provoke all of that.

Read something about Wahhabi teachings in the middle east and then you would understand ISIL, they are doing same - Turks did. Same believes.
There were no terrorist before the US trained and armed them to fight the Russians. The CIA training camp in Pakistan was named Al Qaeda. There were never terrorist in Iraq until Bush invaded.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#178309 Sep 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is teaching to kill non muslims. To muslims we are infidels and unbelievers. It's not because Bush.
You never stop. Ever for a second, ever.

FYL.

Flat Lick Ky.

#178310 Sep 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're living in the wrong century, this is the 21st century and Obama said ISIL is not Islamic for diplomatic reasons trying to build alliances with the Islamic Nations. America will furnish weapons and air support, the Islamic countries will furnish the boots on the ground.

San Diego, CA

#178311 Sep 12, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You never stop. Ever for a second, ever.
FYL.
Piss off you taliban bitch. Muslim clerics teaches muslim young kids how to decapitate people and tell them to enjoy it. You cannot deny it, you evil !!

What did you say couple weeks ago when we were talking decapitating Foley and Sotloff and you made a joke...'off the zombie head'...something like that...
That was cold and inappropriate...
practice what you preach and F.O.Y. Loser...!!!

San Diego, CA

#178312 Sep 12, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>There were no terrorist before the US trained and armed them to fight the Russians. The CIA training camp in Pakistan was named Al Qaeda. There were never terrorist in Iraq until Bush invaded.
If Obama wasn't so arrogant and pull the troops so fast out of Iraq, we wouldn't have this problem today.

Didn't Obama said, with him as the president, muslim hostilities will ease???

And why you always blame America for every problem in this world, and the same time you call me anti-American...??? Really commie hypocrite?

San Diego, CA

#178313 Sep 12, 2014
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2012/05/quran...

QUR'AN : THOSE WHO DON'T BELEIVE IN ALLAH
Sahih Muslim 30:- Muhammad said: "I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no God but Allah."

Sahih Muslim 4366: Muhammad said: "I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian peninsula and not leave any but Muslims."

Sahih Al-Bukhari 6922 - Allah messenger said, "If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."

Flat Lick Ky.

#178314 Sep 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
http://www.answeringmuslims.co m/2012/05/quran-in-context-1-f ight-those-who-do.html?m=1
QUR'AN : THOSE WHO DON'T BELEIVE IN ALLAH
Sahih Muslim 30:- Muhammad said: "I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no God but Allah."
Sahih Muslim 4366: Muhammad said: "I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian peninsula and not leave any but Muslims."
Sahih Al-Bukhari 6922 - Allah messenger said, "If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."
Did you know the Qur'an recognizes the Old Testament Prophets and Jesus?

San Diego, CA

#178315 Sep 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know the Qur'an recognizes the Old Testament Prophets and Jesus?
What's your point? It's not what they recognize, it's what they're teaching .........

Flat Lick Ky.

#178318 Sep 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? It's not what they recognize, it's what they're teaching .........
Why do you think the Qur'an teaches about the Old Testament Prophets and Jesus?
Jay

Paris, TN

#178319 Sep 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know the Qur'an recognizes the Old Testament Prophets and Jesus?

It doesn’t matter what they recognize. It’s what they are doing that matters. If they would just practice their own beliefs and let others do the same, or wish to practice nothing if that’s a person’s choice, we wouldn’t be having this discussion or these issues.
Jay

Paris, TN

#178320 Sep 12, 2014
“Our objective is clear: We will degrade, and ultimately destroy,[the Islamic State] through a comprehensive and sustained counter-terrorism strategy,” he said in an address from the White House's State Room.

Although he stopped short of saying he plans to launch airstrikes in Syria, he signaled his willingness to begin a bombing campaign across the porous Syria-Iraqi border by expressing a determination to attack ISIS “wherever they are.”-

Okay, before this is over, and it'll be a long time coming --- just how many innocent women, children and babies will die. ISIL do not confine themselves in any one special place it appears. They are on the move. And it doesn't matter to them how many who are innocent and have no way out will die. What a hell hole these mom's and babies live in.

No boots on the ground you say? That's not what reporter's are saying.

San Diego, CA

#178321 Sep 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think the Qur'an teaches about the Old Testament Prophets and Jesus?
Find someone else to play your game. We did this before.

Flat Lick Ky.

#178322 Sep 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn’t matter what they recognize. It’s what they are doing that matters. If they would just practice their own beliefs and let others do the same, or wish to practice nothing if that’s a person’s choice, we wouldn’t be having this discussion or these issues.
Really, its about what they're doing, Muslim militants and terrorists are killing muslims. Before you say it, I know they killed 2 Americans. Why are they killing Muslims?

Flat Lick Ky.

#178323 Sep 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Find someone else to play your game. We did this before.
Yeah I know, you didn't have any answers then either. Why are Muslims killing Muslims and why should we care?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KCHS head principal fired? 1 hr Enlightened 16
double shooting in knox co. 1 hr bye bye 13
Jailtracker 1 hr info 2
Doctors 1 hr Just curious 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LMS 148,451
Walmart of barbourville 3 hr Lol 2
Amy Peters (Apr '15) 6 hr deb 2
Motorcycle Accident 8 hr Wondering 8
Prayers Needed 13 hr LOL 8
More from around the web